This is a genuine question and I hope Sup Forums can help me out

This is a genuine question and I hope Sup Forums can help me out

>be me 20 y/o, male, single, virgin
>born with "imbalance hormone", dont really know what that means
>4 inches even fully erect
>starting to grow "boobs" when im 16, its not very noticable to the public but i know its there
>im not obese tho
>tell friend
>they spread rumor
>saying im a trap etc. very mean stuff
>wanna seek medical attention for this
>they said they are going to cure me with "hormone injections"
>mom is angry about it saying its "unnatural"
>"my son is going to be who he is and he is going to learn to accept his true self"
>what.jpeg

this is vaguely written, im just really tired from these

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AK3PWHxoT_E
youtube.com/watch?v=TJ2Bxu6DgnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask the proper doctor to test for "Low T"(estosterone)
If you have Low T, you can be prescribed steroids to get your humours back in order.
Tell your mom it's the same principle as antidepressants, or diet pills. "Accepting your true self" doesn't mean you have to tolerate being chemically out of whack.
Also
>"I'm 20, mom. Don't act like it's your decision."

>>anhero.gif

you should kill yourself that will show that bitch

but im already 20, is it too late to "cure" my condition? or is it still redeemable?

Nice dubs

>humors
A good blood letting will help too

These conditions don't get cured. They get treated. It's simply a matter of bringing your inner chemistry to a healthier equilibrium. You can look at it just like dieting or exercise, or even like cosmetic surgery. Everyone has the right to self-realization, to try and actualize how you see yourself on the inside.

As for the 4 inches... (see 'cosmetic surgery' above)

post boi pussi

Is there a cut off age where steroids won't work? I'm 36 and ops symptoms match me.

post tits

no puss puss, just 4 inch dick, cant actually see anything unerected
and even im user i dont really wanna post my dick or my tits, sorry

Death.

punch your over protective cunt mother in the face. The next problem you'll be dealing with, once this gets fixed, is losing your virginity, and you have to treat women like the cunts they are for that. Being a pussy won't help you.

Maybe.
He could be bilious and phlegmatic.

Have you been choleric or melancholic OP?

if a 4 inch penis and man boobs doesnt agitate and make you depress, idk what else does
and the fact my mom doesnt support me to treat my condition made it worse

I just realized how much of a piece of shit my mom is

One step at a time, gentlemen. First, electroshock, -then- bloodletting, then attempt exorcism, and finally, trephining.

If that won't fix it, nothing will.

what are you doing careerwise?
if your mom isn't supporting you with this, then best option is to get a job with good insurance, or get a job enbough to pay for the treatment

because my mom... i see her as an respectable adult and at first i actually "agreed" her thoughts on my condition, she was reasonable most of the time ,maybe this is meant to be

im still in college, studying my diplomas
in my country, i cant get a job, they need mostly fulltimers, even maccas doesnt want to hire me

>idk what else does
youtube.com/watch?v=AK3PWHxoT_E

Serious reply, user.

One of my kids has micro-penis. That's ok though, he's blind and retarded too. :/

The story from an actual endocrinologist was that he would need the HGH/T-shots before he hit puberty, otherwise there would not be a permanent benefit. After pube, he'd just get the anger/acne/temp effect.

He hit pube, dick got big enough (so he doesn't piss on himself every time).

TL:DR See an endocrinologist.

what is your major?
what country?

>youtube.com/watch?v=AK3PWHxoT_E

u had me giggling, thank you user :)

You are 20, faglord. Is the hormone imbalance also causing troubles in your ability to think?

Gather some money and get your treatment.

First, emancipate yourself from your mother so you can make your own medical decisions. Second, consider gynecomastic surgery to reduce your breast size.

studying electrical and electronic engineering rn, i live in asia region

4" dick in Asia region is monster-big.

Do pr0n.

japanese are the tiny dicked ones, rest of asia are just below world average.

maybe you can earn money when you are 20 in your country, but not mine

I would love to do that but 270 dollars per month isnt enough

>studying electrical and electronic engineering
thats what I did ,too
boy did i ever regret doing it

most of the people i know have 6-7"

maybe not every asians have a small dick? idk

wait a minute
are you a fucking pajeet?

We must consult with a phrenologist first of course

consider

I got diagnosed with low T but was warned that taking hormones was really a last resort. Doctor instead told me to take DHEA vitamin every day first and start lifting weights. Problem solved. My next blood test was fine.

Don't know if that'll solve your problem OP but hormone injections can become addicting - to the point where you naturally can't produce your own testorterone. Be careful and ask a lot of questions before taking the plunge.

no i dont shit on my streets

thanks user, i need another trip to the doctors again

via Oh thank God. I was running out of ass with which to talk out of. I'll let you take it from here.

you got to do exactly this
youtube.com/watch?v=TJ2Bxu6DgnY

If it is a fixable condition, then it isn't meant to be. Not to disparage your mother, but she's being ridiculous. If it can't be corrected, then you have to confront finding life satisfaction and dealing with your condition.

You are not only one OP.

I have same issue as you except I also have only one testicle and I'm fat. Lost 80 lbs but my tits didn't go away, need surgery to remove tits, testicle, loose skin. Kill me fam.