twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

for niggers

aesthetically they look fine
but i heard you aren't supposed to wash them
true?

Disgusting

True

cool, and nice

Wash in a traditional sense, you can still clean them.

Nah its not true, people tend to wash them once/twice a week. I'm still undecided on if i'd bang a girl with them though

that's still kinda gross

/Maau

I like them
Imagine they're pretty annoying to maintain tho

You're not wrong, i think they can look good. I just wouldnt wanna wake up with my face buried in whatever gets caught up in them

I find them sexy as fuck

Looks homeless.

Only if they're made of weed nugs. Otherwise, stinky and gross and niggy

Usually hot XD

Sometimes they look alright. Mostly girls look sexy with them. Otherwise, they're only really fitting for black dudes. The majority of white dudes look fucking goofy or just bad. Though, I can see a beefy, viking looking fellow pulling them off, especially if he's a ginger. He'll look like a caveman.

FAGGOT ALERT

Dreadlocks on white folk
Cringe/10

I am a girl... But okay :)

As lame as tribal and lower back tattoos

Trashy...like those tattoos and piercings.

absolutely disgusting

Just another type of fedora
Fucking pathetic
For people that are trying way too hard

Makes my penis go doki-doki

only for filthy, dirty-ass crackniggers

thread

Clear sign of bad hygiene, like tattoos are a clear sign of poor judgment.

Dirty smelly hair is never attractive.

for male: gay as fuck
for female: totally messed up in the brain

Just awful

they only really work on goth girls.
hippies just look like jews with them

Ugly and they stink.

foul

>dreadlocks

Lol washing your hair with soap is bad for your hair and scalp you really only need to rinse it well with water. I didn't wash my hair for several years. It didn't stink it wasn't greasy I had very healthy hair and a very healthy scalp.

Incorrect. You are stupid.

pics or didnt happen

Lol what is a picture even going to show?

it only looks that gayi.4cdn.org/b/1488045397482.jpg becouse someone whoever photoshopped the photo made his skin look like that of a 13y/o girl for whatever reason

your stinky scalpt and a timestamp

I do this too. Only wash with water and everyone likes my hair

My girlfriend had them for 6 months and I like the look on her just was uncomfortable to feel sometimes.

I can smell you from here

Dreadlocks on girls? Nasty.
Dreadlocks on guys? Nasty.

Lol I bet you smelled bad that whole time. Gross. Admit it. You were a little stinky.

If you put a very small amount of coconut oil in your hair it will give a nice shine and soften it. Make those ladies drool

one of the few things about niggers that are actually cool (ON NIGGERS)

also few northern raiders used to dread their hair (obviously by not taking care of them, not by making them) that is actually how those are supposed to form

Nope not at all. Almost all of the women in my family are hair professionals and I was having bad dandruff problems because I was washing my hair too much. I was a roofer and would get alot of shit in my hair. They recommended trying it and it solved all my hair problems.

>sufferin succotash

Actually niggers are appropriating dreadlocks from the Romans. Stupid niggers desperately want a culture, so like everything else, they lie and steal it.

they're
dread
ful

XDD

Love to grab than when I fuck my gf doggystyle