How can i please a woman...

how can i please a woman, 33yo virgin small dick trouble getting hard now have date with cute girl but afraid to take it to far

If pic related your dick is ok don't worry about that. For being hard I also have trouble sometimes , play yourself with your dick to get hard before she suck you and It'll be OK you just have to launch the boner and it's should be ok

If that's really you it's ok. I wouldn't worry about it much. You're totally average. I know...I'm an expert on dicks.

Does she know you're a virgin?

i want to tell her she is younger then me but has a lot of experience , does pole dancing for sport and cross fit and iam just a lump of fat

If you're referring to your virginity you really should tell her, say you were saving yourself or something and it just didn't happen, its probably gonna be obvious you haven't before and you'll enjoy yourself more if you're comfortable and she knows

How much pooch happens when you stop pressing down? Fat fuck

without pushing fat back iam like only 3 or 4 inches, iam 260 lbs at 175cm height, she is 100 lbs at 182 cm height, thin and hot as fuck. i dont know why she wants to go out with me i already running out of excusese , told her i have to work and so on but she messages me all the time, how was my day, and so on she is a 8 and iam 3..

Fuck off with your beta 'not good enough' bull shit. If she likes you then stop being self conscious and go through with it, if not, go complain about it

dude i just think maybe she lost a bet or something, i look like a gremlin and she fucking models , is taller then me and hot. what have i to offer ? i cant even get hard without playing with myself for half an hour to hardcore shemale hentai tentacle porjn

For real, if op already got her to chill or go on a "date" then he's good anyways she'll prolly like it that he's a virgin

Who gives a shit if she did lose a bet? If you fuck her it still counts at least try,women are fucking stupid man she could end up "falling in love with you"

>she'll prolly like it that he's a virgin
i told her i cant go on a date i have to work ( was alie) and that i have ti work until midnight and at midnight she wrote me how work was so on.... then asked me again if i want to go for a breakfast tomorrow, told her i have to help my parents moving (lie) she asked if i need a hand ....iam running out of ideas here

also she is like 6 inches taller then me and this is another issue for me, she has huge hands and iam tiny with small dick

Yea...um...thats not gonna work. Need something like me pic related

Dude you are a 33 year old virgin even if your dick is small you can't do anything about it who gives a shit, just go at least try do you really want to never have sex just because you're nervous?

OP you are probably gonna fuck up the date and you're pretty girly. It's kind of weird seeing a grown man with so little confidence. Idk why you do that.

But also, who cares about your dick. She likes you for some weird reason, so i say go for it and drop the lack of self confidence act because it's frankly retarded. Maybe she's into that though, who knows. Still confused as to why she likes you.

thats what iam saying what if its a trap and she want to mug me with a gang or kidnapp me or something and she is the bait....

Well I don't think any of that will happen. As for the trap thing, just say no if it makes you uncomfortable. Go to the date, m8. Try to just relax and be natural, just talk and what not. You know it's not a performance right? Just talk and relax, because she is at least a bit fond of you. All i can say for sure is that if you fucking go to your date being a whiny fucking faggot like I've seen so far in this post i will kill myself. Just. Go.

This fucking reminds me of that user who lmew a 10/10 rehead in school who was REALLY into him and would try to talk to him but he would always come up with excuses out of fear of it going bad. He regretted it and was still alone like ten years later. Don't be him.

Oh what do you really have to lose anyways? Is this a bait thread?

Might get u laid telung her your a Virgin

1. If you lose weight you improve the chances of her finding you attractive and your dick will appear way biigger.
Try to cut back on proccessed sugar and fats.
As little oil and sweets as possible.
And your erectile dysfuncion could actually be the first warning sign of coronary heart disease. Could be your penile arteries narrowing. Research on that, cut back on cholesterol, saturated fat and transfats.

And good luck with that girl. Confidence masks many shortcomings.