Stoner thread
Get with with us b/

Got pets? Bring em too everyone can get high in this thread

This hairless fuck just wants to smoke dank

Rate my dog

Hallo guys, am high and McLovin it

I'd fuck it

Buying an 8th tonight. Yay me.

Montreal fag here. 5 pints and a joint in. Chilling with 1 of my 3 doggos.pic unrelated.

Rate my kid

Gonna get so high with him

Richard Gere called, he wants his gerbil back.

My dealer moved and now I don't know where to start looking for a new one. Wish it was legal in my state already.

You spelled molest wrong.

Nice thing about being in Washington. That and my grandmother grows her own so...shit my grandma is my dealer...

Smoked this at about 5 a.m.

One off.. also nice

i bet u like dick cuz only faggots smoke weedapotajuana

Marijuana is legal in California.

>So what's legal on Nov. 9 that wasn't on Nov. 8?
"First the bad news," says Reiman, whose organization helped craft the measure: There aren't any adult-use pot shops yet, and you can't just walk into a medical dispensary without a patient card and start buying up brownies. But there is good news for those who would partake: for adults over the age of 21 in California, it is now legal to use, possess and share cannabis, as well as grow it at home. Adults can open their bags, plop in up to one ounce of flowers or eight grams of concentrate (like the stuff you put in vape pens) and go walk around in the world without fear of arrest.

>I heard you have to grow pot plants inside your house. Is that true?
No, though growing plants in your house is the easiest way to make sure you abide by regulations requiring that home cultivation be done in a "fully enclosed and secure" way. This bit comes from concerns about plants enticing robbers if people are "flaunting that they have a valuable product," says Reiman. A household — no matter how many people are in it — is limited to growing six plants at one time. For people in rural areas, it might be easy enough to set up a greenhouse outside in a remote location. People in denser places may have a harder time keeping outdoor plants "out of plain sight."

>Where can marijuana be consumed?
Adults cannot smoke or ingest weed in public. Though Proposition 64 will eventually allow for licensed on-site consumption — Reiman imagines this will happen in the Amsterdam coffee-shop vein, given that no business can sell alcohol or tobacco as well as marijuana — the safe thing to do is only consume at private residences for now. Reiman notes that, pending local rules, people in California will eventually be able to host private events where cannabis is smoked and that hotels or "bud and breakfasts" could choose to explicitly allow consumption on their premises.

How to grow herion tree help a user out

Fucking sick fuck. I hope you get killed.

Yes, I do love dick. Now if only you had more to offer than that little toadstool of a cock you got, we could continue this convo. But since you're hung like a caterpillar, I can't even as you to go fuck yourself.
Even my doggo is bored of your phaggotry, phaggot.

Yo /b

I'm about to spark a new bowl

Just bury a used syringe in the sandbox at the closest park, pointy edge up. For a successful crop of heroin trees, plant them randomly.

Cheeba cheeba

I am just gonna take a dabby doo..
my friend wants to go see a movie at noon but I don't like seeing movies in the daytime and I have some word to do before next week's lecture

not sure if I should blaze and see a movie or blaze and get some work done