twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>God tier
>metal
Pick one retard

Like metal is not god tier

Lmao every cunt here posts babymetal on a metal thread

That's because Babymetal is God-Tier as fuck

It is fam

Hate all you want; absolute, indisputable God-tier.
Only ones disagreeing either don't know shit about Metal/instrumentalism, or haven't listened & are prejudicially judging.

Go back to metal sucks faggot, no one here is that cucked to think Babymetal is anything but a Jap-Corporate creation for loser weebs to fap to.

>muh musicianship

If you like generic nu-metal riffs

>If you like generic nu-metal riffs

youtube.com/watch?v=02uq_GQAly0

You were saying?

Or this one

youtube.com/watch?v=MIfPobGQmio

Babymetal is one of the most cancerous bands tbh, even if they are kawaii desuu

Darkthrone, god tier?

Darkthrone god tier, cant you see you dumb nigger?

Everyone's entitled to an opinion; mine is that yours sucks tbh.

kill yourself.
Then come back to life, so I can strangle you and see your consciousness fade away

Bait/10

Only fags dislike Babymetal reactionarily.
Kami Band is easily one of the best in existence. Fucking instrumental metal silly putty.

Nah, baby metal is shit, and pretty much any japanese metal band suck donkey dicks.

droooooooooone

Oh yes

I just realized something very recently. I don't think I can be an actual metalhead anymore. I have no desire to be exclusionary or condescending. There's no such thing as shit-tier. If somebody enjoys listening to something somebody else claims is shit-tier, it doesn't matter. I'm glad they found something they enjoy and will defend their right to listen to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rNuVdsx7qJY

youtube.com/watch?v=FLKKO5g8oig

>Godtier
>Metal Bands
pick one

Damn, I hate metal now.

youtube.com/watch?v=wWLnkGWwMTo

Electric Wizard

/thread

Not everybody that listens to metal has to be a /metal/ poster. Those guys are so far up their own asses, they can't even make direct criticisms of anything anymore.

Don't worry about it.

Blink 182. They're more punk but I think they're still pretty metal

His vocals are fucking unbelievable. It's not so much the range of them that's impressive, it's how easy he makes this shit look.

youtube.com/watch?v=nubJjB95VdY

jesus shut the fuck up you tard.

Has a girl in it, poster likes girl, band is genius.
Symphonic phaggot 101

Kek'd. With a capital K.

As one of the people writing the music that gets posted in these threads: I completely agree with you. I cannot stand the arrogant attitude so many metal fans have. Almost none of the musicians making their music actually think like them. Good metal is inspired by lots of different genres, and it doesn't matter whether something is thrash, black, death, speed, core or what the fuck ever. People need to grow the fuck up and understand that their taste is irrelevant to the world around them.

b8 harder m8

/brofist

10/10

mein nigga
Art of Dying is a fucking masterpiece

Limp Bizkit

>no one here is that cucked to think Babymetal is anything but a Jap-Corporate creation for loser weebs to fap to
I don't think anyone into them would disagree that this was the genesis of it.
However, it's turned into something completely unique & has a shit ton of both creative legitimacy & instrumental badassery.
Whether you're into, stylistically, what's going on in these songs; they're a fuck of a ways beyond a corporate scope. Nobody can deny the talent level in those with any sincerity.

fucking agreed

Ahem...remember them? That, my Sup Forumsros, is death metal of the god-tier variety.

It's also worth noting that many of the bands/records in times past that bent, busted or created new genres were often stigmatized for it, or they just didn't get a very good reception initially. Evolution in music, as is the case with evolution in most things, is a slow and steady process, with conflict being both its catalyst and its effect.

metal sucks ass you faggot, My Singing Monsters is the only source for good music these days

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER

Oh yes

Any love for Oh, Sleeper?
youtube.com/watch?v=CH_vISWCXOQ

THIS
Babymetal is BEST metal.

Best band ever

No such thing. kys

youtube.com/watch?v=6f5mQCT022o

I'm inclined to agree. They have a great understanding of musical composition and put on a hell of a tight performance.

Correct answers

holy shit, early avant-garde crusty stuff right there
Mike Patton was a teenager back then

fucking kike israeli singer.

Anything with GG Allin

meh, pic related are better if you want japanese metal

Easily one of the best fairly recent black metal releases.

>Anything with GG Allin
>trips

GG Allin was punk, not metal. Some of his shit is amazing.

Agreed, to an extent.

You guys don't know metal.

Power Trip

youtube.com/watch?v=iCTcI4orVJ8

dem song titles

Try again.

generic as fuck

Push sealing masterace reportin

For me it undeniably holds the place of best black metal album of all time. I´m not much into old school BM.
Enemy of Man by Kriegsmaschine is a close second, and Aosoth also produced some jewels since their third album.

Polish goregrind old timers. Tongue in cheek like any good grind.

Meh I stopped listening to exclusively metal a long time ago. Now I'll listen to just about anything as long as it sounds good. I just happen to like more metal than most other genres.

That being said, absolute top band at the moment is The Skints, which is pretty damn far from metal

No shit, someone tell that cunt that the 8o's are over.

MY GIRLFRIENDS PUSSY TASTES LIKE COTTAGE CHEESE!

oh shit i didnt know jonah hill was in this band

youtube.com/watch?v=JERYwONkld8

pneumatic is obviously better

All of you faggots are forgetting the real metal band
youtube.com/watch?v=M8-vje-bq9c