MEXICO!!! MEXICO!!!

>when you're own countrymen don't want to rock your shit sporting nations jerseys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SZDmuHSqwtg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good, I liked it better when USMNT wasnt supported

He's canadian

Man fuck that half jew nigger
>dropped

That's like saying rihanna Isn't american

shes not
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Drake and Rihanna are not Americans you chicano idiot.

>you're

Inb5 adele Isn't murrican

Neither of them are.

Drake was born and raised in Canada. He occasionally visited his father who lived in Memphis but he still lived in Canada. He only came to America when his music career began taking off. His prior acting career was all in Canadian TV.

Rihanna is born and raised Barbadian and only relocated to America when she was a teenager because of her music career.

This is like if Becky G wore a Canada hockey jersey because hockey is irrelevant in Mexico lel

>snoop dogg in the background with yet another random football shirt

who can stop this absolute bandwagoner

Canada will be full of Mexicans soon enough anyway with how easy the government is making it to move there.

Thank you, based Trudeau

Its actually 2 chainz

That's future

i really want to know what part of the US still uses the word chicano.

That word stopped being popular in the 70s in the most progressive cities and states.

This, /sp is the only group of idiots that i know personally that still uses the word

So what is the politically correct term for these obnoxious muh heritage types? Mexamericans?

He's thinner than Higuain

>buthhurt Mexican "intellectuals"

True, we just use the word Pocho. Only try hard libcucks still use the word Chicano outside of Sup Forums.

>progressive

There's a world outside of your cuck space

Technically, it's "Mexican-American" but I like the word chicano because it lets us distinguish the obnoxious "muh heritage, viva Mexico" types (who usually don't even speak Spanish) from normal Americans who just happen to have Mexican relatives.

SOON

Mexican Americans Is the only correct answer, the rest of you are dumbfucks.

youtu.be/SZDmuHSqwtg
>dab
>dab
>dab

So it's a Canadian and an American surrounded by scantily-clad Mexican whores....is there a deeper message here?

Still butthurt over losing the Texan War for Independence and the Mexican - American War.

much like you, neither of them are american.

chicanolard

says the country who sent people to kill an intelectual who lived in Mexico

real niggas doing real nigga shit

> 1 - 7

Imagine your disappointment when you find out that half of the "Mexicans" in our territory can't even speak Spanish.

>a Trotsky reference on Sup Forums

What is the difference ?