Sup Forums I have something very important to tell you

Sup Forums I have something very important to tell you

the human body is a vessel, a vehicle for the real you, your soul

when you die, depending on what evolutionary stage you are at you may begin a new life as another human or move to what some religions call heaven

either way, when that happens what you will see is that we are ALL one, every life form on this earth is part of the same eternal conciousness (God) and all life is eternal

this connection with life will make you see the true nature of things, the true meaning of life which is to live in the present and spread peace and love

to do this you must always live in the present, remember you are not your mind and that your mind is just a part of you that is used for thinking and remembering just like your mouth is used for talking or eating

YOU. THE REAL YOU, ARE ETERNAL CONCIOUSNESS, WHEN YOU REALIZE THE TRUTH YOU WILL BE FREE. FREE FROM THE SELF IMPOSED MIND PRISONS WE HAVE CREATED FOR OURSELVES THAT PUT PRESSURE ON YOU DO NOTHING MORE THAN FALL IN LINE WITH THE REST OF SOCIETY AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE SYSTEM BUILT TO FAIL.

NOT ONLY WILL YOU BE TRULY FREE, YOU WILL SEE LIFE IN A NEW LIGHT, EVERYTHING WILL BE MORE VIBRATE AND [spoiler]ALL VIDEO GAMES WILL BE FUN AGAIN![/spoiler]

I believe we are on the cusp of becoming a race of spiritual beings rather than a minority of us being spiritually aware, and that aliens may even visit us again soon to help push on

BE WARNED
The people who run the western world do not want this to happen, they want a population of zombies who think the physical world is all there is and once we die its game over.
When the aliens come to help the governments and media of the world may try to vilify the aliens in an attempt to take full control on the world by insisting on a world gov, world bank, world media and they will have FULL CONTROL

DO NOT ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN, OPEN YOUR MINDS, SPREAD LOVE,
SPREAD PEACE, LIVE IN THE PRESENT FOR THE PRESENT IS THE GREATEST PRESENT OF ALL!

Shut the fuck up, faggot.
If you're not gonna contribute to trap threads, sh0ta/loli breads, or black superior threads, GTFO Sup Forums.

So how do you explain population growth?
Reincarnation doesn't work with an ever-increasing population growth unless new souls are also being created and/or lower life-forms are transmigrating to human level. Unless you get REALLY out-there and assume that souls are being exchanged between inhabited planets and the net population of intelligent beings in the galaxy is fixed.

But then you have to wonder why no one remembers a past life on another planet or something. Or a past life as a North American Fall Webworm or something.

I imagine new souls are being created all the time

People don't remember a past lives because memories are in your brain which dies with your physical body

Bro are you seeing 311 in the quad later?

Exactly. We are just generated.

It actually makes me physically sick that you wasted time in your life to spew this absolute trash. Kill yourself you useless waste of space.

I had this exact same epiphany with my first time on Acid

“Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.” Einstien
"My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists." Tesla
"Truth is the beginning of every good to the gods, and of every good to man." Plato
"All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine." Socrates
"I'm not afraid of death because I don't believe in it. It's just getting out of one car, and into another" John Lennon

Okay, okay. So what are you selling?

this guys right. thats all Sup Forums is now adays

funny how you have zero proof

lots of drugs

ayahuasca

it will open your mind, your third eye, the Egyptians tried to tell you about it

you'll see the proof yourself once you open your mind

I love you OP.

Fuck off you ignorant cunt
Everyone is entitled to an opinion
My opinion on you is stated in the first line, you'll probably not give a fuck but neither do I. Your probably some little scrawny virgin who thinks it's brave to be aggressive when you're an user sadly there are many cowards like you. No one has forced you to comment in this thread if you don't like what is being said don't read it and go on one of the threads more to your liking like trap or gay threads. Your obviously a male brown eye bandit so fuck off and dream about sucking a real man's dick.
>not OP by the way just hate cowards and fags

no that is me on drugs. that isn't proof

The body has a soul as much as a radio has a signal.

you don't need to take drugs

whats your point?

you just said ayahuasca.
so no drugs then. where's your proof?

I am a Christian, and I have these beliefs as well.

End ur life.

Everything is drugs, even without outside substances the chemicals within are an influence too.

What is "'real'"?

The brain/body is a receiver which possesses nothing.

open your mind and become your spiritual self and you will see

ayahuasca is only temporary and is simply a tool to help you do it, its not a necessity

when you get the message, hang up the phone

apart from your soul

>
Maybe, somewhere else, htere is a stockpile of vessles rendered inoperable, yet oportunities for those enegies to dwell elsewhere

so the just have faith religious tactic is being employed here because there is no proof of such extraordinary claims.
>i believe everything i think

What is the danger in opening your mind?

I think he means that if a radio has no signal, it is just a contraption of complex functions, but when it has a specific frequency to tune into, it becomes a device of purpose.

Just like the human body can be a meaningless contraption of complex functions and have no purpose, if not tuned into the right frequency (The Ether). Children are closer to the Ether, so is nature and animals. The problem is our loss of connection with nature. Nature is our true frequency, not these concrete cities and artificially lit rooms.

im encouraging you to try it yourself so you can see for yourself, you don't have to believe me

you can try it yourself, do some research yourself into spirituality, oneness etc

>Just like the human body can be a meaningless contraption of complex functions and have no purpose, if not tuned into the right frequency (The Ether). Children are closer to the Ether, so is nature and animals. The problem is our loss of connection with nature. Nature is our true frequency, not these concr

so if we cant be in citys what about video games being fun again are threes going to power my pc ?

>not op here

You are looking at it from the governments legal and material perspective. Anything can be a drug. Money can be a drug, Video games can be a drugs, school can be a drug. These are all things that change your perspective and perception of reality and the world. Then again, how can one even define reality? This system we live in is only the world, but it is not reality.

only a fraction,

Consciousness is a signal your body receives.

you are consciousness

Nikola Tesla.

Yet I am not the vessel I possess.

Water is not the glass, and a radio is not the signal it receives.

> only a fraction,

right. you are the consciousness having the experience in that vessel

Check out old theories on the universe from one hundred to over a thousand years ago.

We think we know more than we do every step of the way, we may know enough one day but not now.

Yes.

right. in order to observe it from the human perspective we have to open our minds and become spiritual beings

good

>Not OP here
I think that digital technology is good, when used for the right reasons. It can also be abused by being wasted.

Nature has everything we need, both physically and mentally. The food falls off trees, we can drink from the rivers, and there is just so much we can learn from nature.

The western world has raped mother nature to be here, it is built on top of nature, not harmoniously with it. (Trees turned into furniture, natural resources stripped, animals slaughtered). In return we have to work for food, but in nature, everything is free. Businesses are sucking up all natural resources to have a "competitive edge" and to make profit. Businesses are not necessary in nature, there is no such thing as money.

What? So you agree with me?

>in order to observe it from the human perspective we have to open our minds and become spiritual beings

By what logic?

Wow, you are salty.

I was not the same user you were arguing with, should have stated that in my post, sorry.

salty? about what?

So you got some good drugs. Cool. Good for you.
Don't come back with a "I want to kill myself thread", when you crash. Ok?

>good

Seems very "yeah you better agree"

so this like the new age religion thing right ?

not really, i'm glad we agree

>i don't know how my own brain works
those 'drugs' you've listed are positive reinforcements
>A resulted in B
>you liked the result
>brain releases drugs to remember actions and behaviour to encourage you to do them again if they are beneficial to you or others
ACTUAL drugs exploit this system which is why some of them become incredibly addictive mentally and PHYSICALLY meaning you've drained your brain of chemicals that regulate mood.
You are doing the exact same thing with this preconceived notion of being 'spiritual' because you lack the baseline knowledge of how actual reality works so have substituted your own.

not really, people are just waking up

being spiritual makes you realize more than ever how everyone lacks knowledge on how actual reality works

getting passed the reality your mind has trapped you in, conditioned and imposed on you by all angles, is a step in the right direction

>Not OP here
No, it is just connecting back to nature, expanding consciousness, increasing awareness. Realizing that we are all connected universally by love.

I really have no clue how you connected being one with nature and new age stuff. I do not identify myself with any religion, that is the whole point of spirituality, to have your own experience and put it together.

you haven't listened to a word I've said.
whatever, man stay in lala land if you want. makes no difference to actual progress when you're left in the dust as an archaic relic of human thinking.