Sup Forums, I fucked up, big time. I hurt someone I care about...

Sup Forums, I fucked up, big time. I hurt someone I care about. I raped the woman i've been in love with for over 10 years. This happened a while ago, and i've finally come around to telling my story.

I met her online when she was 12, and I was 16. It was some shitty weeb message board, and something about her response stood out. She lied about her age on her proflile, which lacked a picture, and claimed she was 14. I'm not going to lie, it was a pretty cringey profile. She listed a bunch of awful metal bands that she liked, and her background was a scene from Elfen Lied. I was fairly awful myself, so it didn't phase me. I sent her a message with anime suggestions-- a message I didn't know would spark a friendship spanning over a decade.

Cont in comments

I learned that she lived in Maine, several hours away from my location in Tennessee, so I knew that meeting her in person was probably off the table. She seemed incredibly mature for a 14 year old-- fluent in Russian, a die hard fan of Dostoyevsky. She liked anime, sure, but most of our conversations centered around the psychology of weebs, old lit, and conspiracy theories. She was truly a strange person, and I suspected that she had lied about her age. I didnt expect her to tell me that she was younger when I probed for an answer, but it didn't bother me too much. I wasn't romantically interested in her, anyway. I didn't even know what she looked like. Over the next few years, we talked nightly on MSN, sometimes for 9 hours at a time.

By the time she turned 16, I had begun to develop feelings for her. Of course, I never said anything, because jail bait isnt worth it.

Then I got the message.

"Come to my birthday, I want to meet my best friend"

I had enough money saved up for a plane ticket from my shitty grocery clerk job, and I did want to meet her. I bought the ticket.

When her 17th birthday rolled around that January, I found myself in the freezing, snowy Maine climate, wondering how anyone could possibly want to live there. I still had no idea what she looked like, but I was excited to meet her. The rental car I had picked up pummelled awkwardly through the snow, and I arrived at a modestly sized, light blue house on a large swatch of snowy land. It was fairly isolated. I sat in my car, watching people filter out of their cars, and into her home. None of them knocked. The door was open.

Bumping

Bump

I shuffled up to the house, rubbing my arms against the cold. And I rang the doorbell. A tall, stocky blonde woman in her 50's answered the door. I told her I was here for (we'll call her Ashleigh) Ashleighs birthday, and she smiled. "So you're the one she's been abandoning lacrosse for. Come on in"

The house was thick with the smell of vanilla, and warmer than I had anticipated. It was decorated with Antiques, and I noticed family photographs adorning the walls. The stocky Blonde woman. A thin, bespeckled bald man with a warm smile. And two girls.

I heard a loud, honey toned laugh ring out from the next room. I'd know that laugh anywhere. We had only spoken on the phone a few times, but it was so unique that I immediately knew it was her.

She was tall, with long straight ginger hair. She was dressed in a gray, wool dress, her small hands cradling a mug of hot chocolate. I cleared my throat, and she turned around to reveal the same warm smile as the man in the photograph, and the most shockingly green eyes i'd ever seen.

boomp

ey

not a big deal,

She seems so nice so far. They seem like they're happy. Why'd you do it user?

Bump

when the cucc cucc cannot get the succ succ

I think I realised that I loved her in that very second, her emerald green eyes burning into my soul. She gingerly placed her mug down before saying "Fuck, user, is that you?" I smiled, and she lept into my arms. She was thin, so thin.

We talked and laughed throughout the day and into the evening. She was as smart as a whip, and her sarcasm cut through the idiotic remarks of her objectively prettier friends. Do you know that feeling when you meet someone, and they're not conventionally a 10, but their personality makes them the strongest presence in a room? She was like that. She was respected. Her friends admired her. I admired her.

Flash forward to when she graduated High School, and I had saved enough money to move from Tennessee, to Boston, where she had moved for college. We had talked on the phone every night since I had gone back home, and the feelings I had for her grew every day. She had a boyfriend, now-- but she always was quiet on the subject of him.

Bloomy poetic language and excessive mention of details shows OP either has little feeling or no regret about the situation, or is more likely roleplaying

No everything here is true.

Faster op

Dammit OP don't leave us hanging

it still makes it all the more interesting

cuck

ib4 dinosaur

bitch you better start writing

bingo

you win an internet, fellow clear minded individual

So, I did it. I moved to Boston, to be with my best friend. The girl I was in love with. The girl I had bared my soul to. I figured, college relationships never last long. I would wait, and tell her how I felt.

She was so happy when I moved into an apartment a few blocks away from hers. She hesitated to meet up, but eventually caved, saying "Please don't say anything. You'll see what I mean."

Her long ginger hair was now cropped short, framing her angular, freckled face. But over her beautiful emerald green eyes, there were large purple bruises. She looked away, ashamed.

This fucker was abusing her.

We fought about it. I was angry that she hadn't told me. She was angry that I wasn't being supportive. The smartest girl I knew was letting some asshole hurt her. What the fuck had happened? How could I not be angry with her?

I left her crying in her apartment.

We lost touch for a while, but I never forgot her. I loved Boston, and I met a nice girl who I eventually moved in with. I didn't love her, but she was in theory, the perfect girlfriend.

Brb going to walk to Dinosaur...

you dun fucked up OP

I'll spare you the rest of the big details, but eventually she and I were back in touch. She left the boyfriend, but not unscathed. She had trust issues. I wanted to tell her how I felt, but I had been seeing my girlfriend for a few years now. Contact wavered, but I never forgot her. Not for a second.

I watched from afar as she got worse. She was too kind. She was a fucking doormat. People used her, and left her with nothing. She started smoking cigarettes. She didnt trust anyone. Except for me. There was a glimmer of hope left in her eyes, and she'd always say "user, youre the only one I can trust."

When da rape doe this fantasy is taking too long

for real

Faster OP faster

God, she trusted me implicitly. Whenever she was with me, she had her snark back. Her warm smile. Her glimmering green eyes. She was herself with me, and only me. I knew I could have been with her, if only we were ever single at the same time, and like the beta fuck I am, I held onto that, never telling her how I felt.

But, god fucking damnit. Fuck. She got engaged.

KEEP IT COMING OP

so you were basically emotional support for a woman who didn't love you back? Great job getting friendzoned beta user, move the fuck on.

He was nice, too. Moved here from England, steady job, hilarious guy. This couldnt be happening. This could NOT fucking be happening. She was supposed to be mine. SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE.

So, one night, I called her up. It was a warm summer night, so we decided to drive out of town into a big nature preserve, have a bonfire, and roast some marshmallows. I told her our friends would meet us there.

this better be good OP

Holy moly, this is intense OP

Aghhhhhh continue!!!

Hurry nigga

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Continue!!!!!

its still fun though

Continue OP!!!!

She got into my car, and I handed her a soda bottle. Mountain dew and vodka. She sipped it on our ride. She looked tired, but happy. In recent years she'd attempted suicide a few times, but seemed like she was a lot better off now that she had her fucking fiancee. She didnt connect with him like she did with me, and I knew it. She was marrying him because he was the first boyfriend who was nice to her.

We got there, and laughed over our campsite. She sipped on her mixed bottle, I took shots. It was dark. And fuck, she was gorgeous. I scooted closer to her.

"hey." she turned to look at me, and I wrapped myself around her and kissed her. Her lips tasted like sugar. She struggled, but I couldnt resist. I grabbed her by the wrists and pushed her to the forest floor.

jeez user you couldve raped her again in the time you are taking to tell this story

Fuck kek

The fire lit up in her green eyes. She looked at me in the eyes, confusion and betrayal clear as day. I pulled off her sweatpants, one hand firmly on her delicate neck as she struggled to get away.

She was thin. So thin. So weak.

Nice use of repetition dude

Shit OP what have you done

Are you trying to be poetic or something. You should like a whiny 13 year old. How am I supposed to fap to this.

lol that

I don't think that was OP's idea

She felt fucking amazing. My entire body shook as I entered her, and at the same time, I watched the light drain from her eyes. I watched all of the hope and trust sink away. Eventually, she stopped stuggling, and laid there with tears streaming down her face, staring into the distance. I fit inside her perfectly. Our bodies were made for one another. I figured, once this was over she'd see. She'd see shes with the wrong man. She'd see that she's mine, that she's always been mine. That we'd run away together, and that light in her eyes would come back and be mine and mine alone.

When I was finished, she just laid there. Hardly breathing, barely moving. The alcohol had started to wear off, and I realised what I had done. I ran. I ran back to the car, and started driving. I left her there. I panicked.

You wouldn't believe it, Sean. I just had the weirdest fucking experience ever. My GF had left earlier this week with her sorority sisters. GF is hot as shit, we seriously have sex like every other day. Strange thing is, she's a pretty strict Christian. Her family is even worse, they have all sorts of crosses hanging on the walls and creepy ass doe-eyed baby jesus porcelain dolls placed around the house. I swear she recites fifty Hail Mary's before bed each night.
Just as you'd suspect though, this shit turns on me the worst way possible. I've never been religious myself, but the idea of corrupting the pure turns me on to the point of madness. However, she had left me alone to fap this week, and it was driving me nuts. During one said fap session, her little sister calls my cell phone, asking if I would bring her ipod to her (Apparentely big sis borrows things without permission sometimes) Being thirteen, she can't drive. She gave me the address of her stepfather's, and said to come right in, as she was alone and might be in the shower. yes, Sup Forums, a thirteen year old alone at home, naked, and me with my balls bluer than the skies themselves. I knew I had to strike.
Lost for half an hour, driving around an unknown neighborhood on the opposite of town, I was getting distressed. It would be infinitely easier to have walked in on her "accidentally" in the shower, but thanks to the fucking moron who designed the neighborhood, my time had pretty much run out. I decided to stop at a gas station and ask for directions. As I approached the clerk at the desk, I shit bricks...her dad was there. Not the stepdad, the real dad. Little did he know I was fully prepared to sully his baby girl. He left as I shared some empty jokes and small take with the cashier, then I asked for the information. Turns out there were two roads with the same name, one a street and the other an avenue.

cont'd...

Stfu xavie

I'm going to go to the store.You have better posted about poking her virgin asshole by time I get back.

The house was easy to find as soon as I got on the right road. I went into the house and she called me from upstairs, saying she was done with the shower. "Dammit" I thought. I had lost my chance. I walked up the stairs thinking of a an alternative strategy. As I entered her room, I immediately realized I didn't need one. She lay on her bed with a thin light blue nightgown with heavenly silk white panties, The nightgown left nothing to the imagination, her round nipples were already standing upright in their blessed pink glory. She drew me in with a wave of her finger, biting her lower lip. She told me she wanted to thank me for bringing her the ipod, and wanted to apologize for her sister leaving me alone for so long.
Game as I was, something wasn't adding up right. Call it a gut feeling, Sup Forums, but something felt amiss in the air. However, when you have unspoiled christian jailbait waiting for you, reality just sort of crumbles apart. And the only thing you desire to do is obey. The softness of her nightgown was bested only by the delicacy of her young, unspoiled chest. Her hair smelled of lilacs, thanks to the shampoo she must have just used. Her breath was warm on my neck as I descended upon her slender frame, my hands gliding across her milky thighs, inviting her touch like they had been forbidden for my entire life. As I traced my hands under the elegant cotton panties, she sighed contentedly and whispered in my ear "Read the first word of each paragraph of the story, for me, please." I paused...what the fuck did she mean? And then it hit me. It was all over. I was fucked.

Boring thread

Two days passed, and no one had heard from her. Her fiancee called me, and I knew something was up. He didnt know where she was. He didnt seem worried, he figured she was with me. I knew where I had to go.

I drove back to the preserve, to our campsite. Her sweats were still there. I followed the trail of cigarette butts, and it wasnt long before I found the backpack I had brought with me, its contents strewn out everywhere.

My knife was missing.

gj op, you fucked away your chances with that girl. Not that they existed in the first place.

go away youre not me

Didn't know I wounded up in /r9k/

yeah but his fake story is more concise and has vintage memes

You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.

OP drove a grill to suicide,how typical

I smelled it before I found her.

She was slumped against a tree, her arms slit from elbow to palm. The cuts were so deep, I couldnt believe someone so small had the force in her to make them. Flies buzzed around her thin body. Her skin was waxy, and pale.

Her funeral was last summer.

I'll love you forever, Ashleigh. Now you really will always be mine.

Gayyyyyyyyyy

/thread
nice story,going back to fapping on hentai

what a shit story

If its true... you deserve to die, OP

Mmmmmm... Fried pig pussy! Once you eat one of these pig pussy pork rinds, you'll never eat another.. human pussy again. But FUCK human pussy! I fuck dead pigs. You'll read all about it in heartburn how I fuck them dead pigs before I turn em into pork rinds!
I couldn't get no twat from serenity back then. She only wanted dildos in her pussy twat. Big phony bologna dicks. But now she wants this real cock. Come here serenity lets show these assholes how we fuck. Lets show these assholes how we fuck. My sweet sweet serenity.
Fuck an umbilical cord out of your phony asshole, and I'll hang a pig with it, while I impregnate you with my 80 year old pork rind dick. You'll give birth to a dead pig and we'll cut him into pork rinds.
I'll eat pork rinds with god. In a land that speaks only with its eyes. No language, no dildos, no fucking laws! Where the whores can't sell their pussy. Or use their twats to gold dig. A land where us warriors run free with our big dicks out, and our fucking hair wild.
Eat pork rinds, eat dead pigs. Eat pork rinds, eat dead pigs. Eat pork rinds, eat dead pigs. Salt their dead skin and put em in plastic bags. Fuck you, you fucking, farting robots. Suck my dead pig. Suck my dead pig!

Same for me on back to facing but not to henti

Great, now do the same to yourself.

That pretty much describes this entire thread, imo.

lol. you are the most beta fuck i have ever seen on Sup Forums

fake and gay

fake and gay

And you still want to live?

Pics or didn' happened

Dig up the corpse and marry it

Sure I do. I feel guilty, and I wish she was still around, but I'm the last man she'll ever be with, just like it was supposed to be.

if this is a true story I sincerely hope you kill yourself or tell the police what you did you selfish sack of shit

She probably would have killed herself eventually anyway.

If anything, I made things right before she died.

At least she didnt die a virgin

nd then i sucked off a bunch of big black donguses the end

Fucked. I love it

orniemie fag

And I raaaannnn I ran so far awaaaayyyy

sub-human beta faggot kills grill that was too good for him?

Should have asked her out first you dumb retard.

3/10 shit story probably fake

Welp, 2 possibilities:

1. OP is full of shit
2. OP is an omega faggot who will die alone

Both seem equally likely.

OP: this is what you get when you don't have a pair of testicles.

fucking dying user, well done

Why didnt u fuck her corpse? What a stupid fucking story.

Dang user, if I could I would transfer some of my good boy points so you can buy yourself some chicken tendies.