Feels Thread. Last night she told me that it was over

Feels Thread. Last night she told me that it was over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CwcBLo2Bb84
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Our date no longer covers her social media, were no longer in a relationship on FB, it's just hitting me that she's really gone

Keep posting faggot

Rip you

You don't make a fucking thread with two posts

I feel you. This just happened to me but my situation is so beyond ducked up I don't even know what to do.

A lil back story...Stopped talking to a girl I was madly in love with a few weeks ago. We were really close friends and hooked up before. I was into her a lot more than she was and I kinda got obsessed with her so I needed to get away from her. She also started banging some dude I know well and made it obvious without telling actually telling me. She didn't take it well when I told her to fuck off. She blocked me on all social media.

But last night she took a video of herself making out with some chick using my best friends snapchat. I feel like she definitely did that so I would see it, makes me feel weird. I've been doing my best to move on from her

You dump until someone else starts posting fuckwad

Dump the nudes

Sounds to me like she just wants to make you jealous - which probably means she misses you. I would hand-write a sincere letter and send it to her in the mail.

I don't think I'm in any position to take her back, she did beg me to take her back several times. The last thing I said to her was pretty hurtful.

I don't think I can take her back because I don't think things can go back to the way the were. She has also has serious mental issues and was always on and off with me, it fucked with my head. I have a feeling I'm going to see her really soon though...

It's never too late, you know? I had a thing with this one bitch, we were on and off all the time, and we said some nasty things, but it just made us realize how much we needed each other. Don't let her get away

Sounds very similar to me user. I just dont like all the mind games she played with me. I think I've lost most of my feelings for her, but then again I do check her social medias daily.. Also when we had our falling out I treated her like absolute shit and made myself look an idiot in the process. I think it best if we continue stay away from each other...at most we can be aquaintences but its unlikely. It really sucked when she started taking strong interest in another guy and made it obvious right to my face, that was the last straw.

>Fucking Op's picture.
>The feels are bleeding out man
Anymore?

I also had a similar situation where I was a complete asshole. Quit lying to yourself, if you check her social media daily then you obviously care about her. Even if your efforts are futile, I think you should at least try to communicate. My girl also went and dated some fuckhead, but really, who cares. Sounds like it was just a quick hookup to get her mind off you anyway, so she probably doesn't really love him and stuff

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

There's no doubt we care about each other. Some of the greatest and most memorable times of my life were spent with her. Not going to lie I have issues similar to hers, I don't let people get close to me. I let her into my life, we got really close and I ended up getting hurt.

And its more than a quick hookup, I'd consider them dating without labeling it as such. I don't think I'll make an effort to get her back, if it happens it happens, you know? And I know for a fact if I did try talking to her she would take me back In a second. But I won't be too distraught if we never speak to each other ever again.

Still though, stay friends at the very least. I let my girl escape my life forever, and it's my biggest regret. I don't want that to happen to you.

Might as well order your sex doll now, OP. it's all downhill from here

Well see user well see. Your situation sounds very similar to mine, almost exactly the same. If i do decided to hit her up I'm not going to run back to her, begging her to take me back or anything. Just gonna take it real slow and "start over" with her...at the moment I don't know what I want to do. Just need time to myself to think and what not. Thanks for the help.

No problem. I think you're on the right path here.

>If i do decided to hit her up
Then you have already lost and it will not be long until you are back round her finger man.
>Just saying.

ylyl thread?

Must be hard being this gay. I'm sorry to hear that, sonny boy.

One of the last things I said to her as my world was falling apart was "I'm fine"

Crap. wrong pic

>stuff like this
Of course there's a reason for people to be heartless, such things don't just "come to be", but that doesn't make it invalid.
I would die a million times, fall for her a million times again just to get punched in the face over and over, but I just couldn't ever stop commiting to her.
Love is pain alright, but you're not a baby anymore user, you can't just get happiness, you have to earn it.

youtu.be/CwcBLo2Bb84