had a nye gangbang with her, took 8 or 9 of us

Heard she was DPed

thats what we said too! she liked getting from both ends

most sluts have

these two partied with me and some boys while in NOLA, fun entertainment

she did threesomes

a yoga instructor that liked group fun

ex coworker that did GB's

Sounds like fun. Any tips on finding out what coworkers might be into this?

check out craiglist ads and sites like AFF and swing lifestyle

Pro tip: " Hey Emily, feel like getting together and fucking a bunch of random people?"

So many land-whales, so much clothing!

my neighbor came across as all shy and unassuming, but was on adult friend finder looking for threesomes

tell me more? I have no success on POF but I am a 290 pound fat bastard. that's one fine milf

if they on craiglist and sites looking to get fucked, you might be able to convince them to fuck, since they dont want the office to know

Usto have threesomes with my ex and one of my guy friends all the time..started off as a drunk thing on a trip and ended up being something we just did when we hung out...wasn't my first though my real first sexual expierence was mmf

I hit her up on POF, and she was pretty flirty and met her a few days later and fucked, few fuck sessions she showed me her toy drawer and I suggested that I had a friend if she wanted real thing, she was down for that

pic?

So, she and I were at a friend's home, I knew I was going to fuck her pink pussy that day, I think she knew it too, what I didn't spe cted was our friend getting in the room, she was in top and she did't care he was there, she just keep dancing on my cock so my friend looked at us and asked "having fun?" she stoped, get on her knees and started to suck him, then we DP her, also she has a gangbang fantasy, I don't know if there is any video of her on the web.

Same here user. First sexual experience was me and my buddy across the street got blowjobs from the slutty girl in the neighborhood. Ever since then I've always been attracted to mfms. My girl now though in the beginning of our relationship had a 3 some with a buddy of mine but we were both drunk and we were too rough an inconsiderate with her. She is pretty turned off by them now. Sucks for me cuz it's still my #1 fetish. It's been 3 years though, maybe slowly reintroduce the idea.

ex wife of a friend, after the divorce she started fucking all of us at first one on one, later in groups, think she was doing it to piss him off

Sure hold on

I got hooked on MFM too when I was young, friend and me messed with my little sister and since then I have usually talked my girlfriends into those situations

Yeah I'm pretty sure why pic related is my biggest kink during mfms. It happened when I was 13 and we both stuck our cocks in her mouth at the same time. Gets me diamonds every time.

my cousin was slutty and blew me and friends too

At least two for her. Worked with her in call center years ago. She's also in Gods Girls and Suicide Girls

nahh , not for me, no touching dicks allowed, bad enough feeling another dude in her while fucking her ass

nice

fucking nice

Wife of a guy I know, I know of at least one threesome that they had, hoping one day to get asked.

You seem to like cock. Just lose the girl and swordfight.

Pretty Much the same...friends from my neighborhood...played a game of "show me yours I'll show you mine" she wanted to have sex so we all figured it out together lol

slam piggy that me and three friends fucked while in DC

Yeah for me I would never want to cross swords if it was just me and another dude, but in the context of a mfm that goes out the window for me. Find it hot to double stuff a chick, it's like we're extra slutting her out. Also double vaginal feels amazing.

friends wife, they always having threesomes

Yeah it was hot and she was into it..photo from the trip it happened on

I'm in dc and could arrange a group of 3 guys tonight. Want pics of the gangbang if you got her info?

was a few months ago we met her, pretty sure she is active in the group scene there, wasnt her first rodeo they way she took our dicks- let me see if i have her info or my friend does

Why would a slut tell me about that?

She was dating my friend and she wanted a third, glad to have helped!

bitches like bragging trying to out slut eachother

two for her

more?

Best position to get a double blowjob with your bro...

she got fucked hard that night by both

cashier at my local grocery store, was advertising on CL for two or more

god damn nice tits

kid i went to school with, his mom was a total slut, fucking 2-3 guys at a time

If there was no slut shaming, women are biologically evolved for multiple partners at once. It's why they verbally display during orgasm. Our cocks are designed to scoop sperm out of vaginas. If more dudes werent so homophobic and being so insecure that they have to have the only cock in the room, there would be a lot more sex going on.

friend and me fucked this slut wet met at another friends wedding

They are, hoping one day I'll see them unleashed

my ex, she loved threesomes, maybe too much!

me too..a big fan!

fucked her a few times while hubby watched

mmm thighs

had a threesome with her

There are nice and thick! So juicy

she was always down for a threesome

I see, keep posting

face made for cum

Lots of DC sluts in this thread it seems like...

met her out in vegas, she took five of us and probably could have done more

worked in DMV, was lot of sluts

blew me and two friends at a party

Yeah a lot of career minded roasties out here. Not the hottest but will fuck for sport until they find beta bux to settle with.

Are you forgetting about our biological programming? Our need to be the only cock in the room. You sound like a SJW to me. Women can have multiple partners, but men are homophobic if they want to be the only man.?

and lot of cucks wanting to watch their girls get fucked esp by black

took it from three of us

Ideally a polycule would be best where it's multiple men and women. We did evolve from tribal group sex.

fuck, tits out of this slut