When did you realize Look at Me is better than anything Death Grips has put out?

When did you realize Look at Me is better than anything Death Grips has put out?

being better than Death Grips doesn't mean much

stop being sensationalist when he's not even expirimental. He just uses distortion on his vocals.

ᴸᴼᴼᴷ ᴬᵀ ᴹᴱ

Whoa dude.. I'm usually one that shows love when I see a x thread when I'm on here but better than death grips?

>better than death grips?

>better?

No way brah.

death grips to nu-metal is what grimes is to dream pop, it's a bit of a stretch to say it's experimental

>brah

Into the trash you go

They are experimental. Their production is irrefutably innovative and unique. I'm not saying they aren't accessible.

>Their production is irrefutably innovative and unique
no, it's not

>production is irrefutably innovative and unique
Nice meme

>>Their production is irrefutably innovative and unique
>no, it's not
yes, it is

>I CANT KEEP MY DICK IN MY PANTS
wonder what he meant by that

>unique and innovative
in the context of all music that has ever been created, no, it's not

When I heard look at me for the first 100 times, I never had any idea it was serious.
I still don't believe anyone in their right mind would listen to xxxtentacion for non-meme purposes.
Then again, that's what I used to think of Death Grips...

how is it not? there are no albums that sound anything like niggas on the moon or some of the stuff off no love deep web

>there are no albums that sound anything like niggas on the moon or some of the stuff off no love deep web
industrial hip hop exists since 80s, glitch hop exists since late 90s, grime exists since early 2000s
do you unironically believe that no one could ever acquire the same or even more unconventional sounding music before 2010s?
people don't like to talk about such music on here because of how meme'd death grips got and how cancer their fanbase is, it's better to keep things as unknown as possible, elitism is real

>talking about memes
>in an xxxtentacion thread
Ok

Prove it faggot

This
Post something that's like Death Grips

Give me artists/album and stop trash talking
>industrial hip-hop exists since 80s
Ayy

This is the gayest shit I've seen in a long time

You won't make me bite

not them, but if i knew something like dg i would also never post it on Sup Forums

why are white boys so sensitive to the word experimental?
it's a meaningless word

Whaddya mean?
Does the same go for alternative, avant-garde and art?

You call something experimental and all you get is
>lmao the band you find experimental is actually not experimental because there are musicians that experiment even more
Besides that, it's a meaningless word because it can be used to describe a ridiculously diverse set of things, calling something experimental tells you nothing about the sound of something. Avant garde is the same if it's used synonymous with experimental.
>haha u call that avant garde? but dude john cage lmao