ITT: Movies so shitty they actually made you angry

ITT: Movies so shitty they actually made you angry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WkGLY7L2uY
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZYrutVyZ-A
youtube.com/watch?v=bhxFyJO-EzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sBRb6yY5GeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=J70WIL_Gf-g
youtube.com/watch?v=_p_x9IN6894
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=3WkGLY7L2uY

This movie is an absurdist Freudian masterpiece. Probably one of the
biggest pleb/Reddit filters there is.

Not a movie but the feeling is still there

But it's not shit.

It's a masterpiece.

Literally put me in a bad mood for a weekend

Disaster Movie

I still can't believe how bad they messed up.

They just had to copy Dark Knight Returns comic.

Hateful eight. I want 2 hours of my life back

second this. pure garbage

What did you expect from a fucking Adam Sandler movie??

mildly entertaining. seen worse

Apartment 1303 remake

Usually I like bad horror movies but holy shit there was just nothing going on

LOOK AT ME DADDY LOOK WHAT I CAN DO

fucking leave

Any attempt i made to watch something by the coen brothers

How bad is this really? I didn't know Milla Jovovich was in it, but I will literally watch a movie just for her. How big is her role?

I liked the book a lot too, but I guess it doesn't really follow it all that much?

Sharknado
So bad it made that Glee guy overdose.

Duplicity or The Terminal. There's a sharp line between a bad movie (that you can enjoy ironically) and a mediocre bore.

>being this much of a pleb

Is FGF the ultimate pleb filter?

I will PayPal you $200 if you can beat this.

Fuck this was hot trash

>the terminal
wtf

Hollywood never does straight adaptations. They're collections of fan pleasing cliches and some references and parallels to source material

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH

How is this popular? I have seen some clips over the years and it looks so fucking terrible

Trash Humpers. Fucking terrible, and I liked Gummo and Spring Breakers.

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY MAKE THE DOG'S FAVORITE FOOD RAISINS? DOGS CAN'T FUCKING EAT RAISINS.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZYrutVyZ-A

Just brought up some bad memories there laddo.

youtube.com/watch?v=bhxFyJO-EzQ

Damn, well let me take you up on that. Just off the top of my head, I might have a better candidate if I give it some thought. I've seen a lot of dumpster fires. Feel free to try and watch it in its entirety. Another honorable mention is this pic related, here's the trailer:

youtube.com/watch?v=sBRb6yY5GeQ

I SAY GENEVA, YOU HEAR HELSINKI?

This came out 5 years ago?

Holy shit time flies

I fell for the "Blue Ruin is good" meme and it's my own fault. I will never get that time back.

Oh fuck, need to at least mention this one as well. I can't tackle the effort that truly describing it would take. It goes a long way in making me suspect a certain talent for shit movies is necessary to produce something like this. Maybe something good can come off the life spent watching it. Trailer:

youtube.com/watch?v=J70WIL_Gf-g

Literally why is this score so high?

This shit. I couldn't sympathize with the guy for nothing. I mean I understand won't can't be brave all the time or he did what had to survive, but he was just too cowardly for my taste. Wish I'd have walked out on it.

awful. worthless. I somehow thought it might be cool based on a webm or something that someone incorreclty said was from this

shit

>he was too cowardly for my taste

so your taste would to be go out in the open, as a jew, with no papers, in german occupied poland?

good battle plan

Shitty, but didn't make me angry. I liked when Dexter sang and danced.

>13/13/13
how?

It was also written and directed by a Jewish pedophile rapist that the other Hollywood Jews protect.

Fucking hell I remember sitting through this in college with my roommate that was a big fan of Whiz Khalifa. Not even smoking copious amounts of weed could make this watchable.

Everytime

I was ready to walk out when Peter Parker started using bing.

No like I said I'm pretty sure the he's more the rule than the exception in that particular situation , all I'm saying is if I'd known he was such a shit heel that he manage to help no one at all ( even though kept hoping against hope he would), then I wouldn't have paid to see it

You're right I turned this off with a friend and we were both high AF

Wasn't that in the second one?

youtube.com/watch?v=_p_x9IN6894

It's just too deep for you to understand

>B/B/B
What does it mean?

This pretentious trash.

This movie isn't really shitty, but it was so overrated that when I watched it and it did nothing for me but bore me, it actually made me angry.

Those fuckin' jpg artifacts holy shit

It was probably in both, but I'm not a masochist so I didn't see the second one.

This and Transformers 2 are, in my opinion, tied for worst blockbuster of the century.

>running down a passage in a dress
>running in a fucking dress
I was waiting for her to trip and fall

Forgot my pic ffs

do a barrel roll

Also Big Lebowski

That film was fucking awful

No, John. We are the demons.

Went for a comedy, got shitty political thriller.

Not memeing, but I realize there's no way I can prove that. You'll just have to believe me.

Watch it ironically like the room, with the best friends and beer and the movie is sound

blu-ray when

I think this was the coolest the first time I saw this. second time wasn't that fun tho. I still think it's great and underrated.

Yes.utter wankers smearing on a film.

They're black people

Holy shit this was so bad. I was really hoping for a comfy How High type movie but this was just fucking horrible.

Orlando Bloom was a big red flag but I thought I could stomach him if the movie had enough atmosphere and cool knights. I knew it was time to evacuate when Baldwin IV started making speeches about democracy and human rights in 12th century Outremer.

This movie is pretty good actually sorry you hate anything semi popular

It's not like it's unique to feel upset watching MoS

I just remembered I don't like Tom Green.

Skyline was so shitty, boring, Un exciting and hollow I was angry that some living human watched the final cut and approved it for other humans to watch

Holy shit this

This x1000

>Baldwin IV started making speeches about democracy and human rights in 12th century Outremer

I don't remember this at all.

Greenhorn fa/tv/irgins are only threatened by FGF because they see it as a twisted reflection of their own miserable lives as deadbeat manchildren. Real cultured critics see it for the deep, and meaningful cerebral introspective of a starving artist's struggles in the contemporary age.

It really makes me sad that utter garbage like this is so highly praised by the general public, critics included. It just means we'll get fewer and fewer movies with any artistic integrity

Such a mediocore shocker

>being a good person in the 12th century is unrealistic.
>Upholding Christian virtues is unrealistic

wew lad

Oh I guess I better rewatch it then. Not.

can I guess the plot

>unfunny weed jokes early on, some big bad pully pushing them around
>they try out a few strategies to get him but they dont work
>mid way thru they have a huge fight, arent friends anymore
>reunite at the end and destroy the enemy with the power of smoking somehow

How High, Half Baked, these are good stoner comedies

Hardcore henry. Vomit inducing garbage.

i lost at wonder woman appears she has nothing to do on the movie, and the batman vs superman fight scene is trash, the entire second and third act are cringe worthy

I attended a lecture by a director who used this film as an example while we read the script and then watched the opening scene and discussed the motives for how it was filmed, some different lines that were added/changed in the film version compared to script version so it made me have more respect for this.

It's understandable to feel upset watching something that was once so great become so lifeless.

In recent memory, a tie between Into the Woods and Ted 2.
>forced against my will to watch musical shit
>want to punch Lilla Crawford and Anna Kendrick's faces when they sing
>thought it was about to be over after an hour
>still another hour to go
I got up and went to bed, couldn't finish.
and Ted 2 is typical Macfarlane trash. A bunch of reused jokes from his animated series thrown into a sequel.

Get out of the sun, Cass.

I still have no idea what the literal fuck was happening in this movie.

Yeah it's almost like they felt they needed to insert a little dumbness because it was a monster movie, but ended up going way overboard.

The Brothers Grimsby

>not noticing you've got a bit of shashoo right there. Japan4

This was very fun. No idea why it gets hate. I haven't seen the sequel

Get some fucking taste goddamn dude. Blooms the focus in like a third of the directors cut. Rest is a great fucking historical epic