Does anyone know a good creepshot app for a iPhone 6s? Mine is jailbroken if that matters

Does anyone know a good creepshot app for a iPhone 6s? Mine is jailbroken if that matters

The camera app

I had an app for my android that made the screen black while recording, I want something like that

The fuck you mean "creep shot app"

Something that records in the background so people can't look at my phone and know I'm recording

Spy cam

Is that on Cydia or the App Store?

Just a tip to these creepshot people:
You can see when someone's taking a creepshot just by looking at their screen, it's very clear on there.
I saw it happen and I was barely even paying attention, just looking around when i see some dude taking a pic of a busty girl's chest from across the room. I'm not supporting it or anything, but please hide that shit. Don't get caught.

how fuckin hard is it to google iphone spy cam app ...

Just get in there user

make your own app?

Don't bother with stupid apps, they're unpredictable and crash and sometimes you check them afterwards and they recorded nothing. Just use your phone camera but be subtle about it and careful. Don't ever go looking for creep shots, wait for the opportunity to come to you and be ready. Go looking for it and you'll get sprung.
OC from yesterday

I guarantee Mr. Teacher goes home and fantasizes about doing just that after every school day.

step 0: make sure sound is off
step 1: open camera
step 2: make sure flash is off
step 3: double-tap the home button to get all the aps showing up
step 4: scroll a bit to the left/right so the camera app doesn't show up
step 5: drag the push notification menu open from the top
step 6: press either of the volume buttons to take a picture
just scroll through the notifications every once in a while to make it seem like you're actually reading 'em

Wish I could see the blondes ass siting down

Or just fuck it and blatantly point your device at whatever catches your attention

Thanks
I have tons of times, can't find shit worth a fuck

They actually really like it despite appearances

She is absolutely hideous

stealth cam on cydia

I know I'd have to go fire one off in the bathroom at least daily the way girls dress nowadays. I'm 34 and girls didn't dress like this back in my high school days.

its all right there.. type it, read the first 5-6 responses

Fuck apps, just use your phone camera but find ways to be subtle. If they're alone I usually ask for directions and aim phone right at them, look like I'm checking google maps or my messages etc

turn brightness down all the way and record at 60fps, only creep on sunny days

it looks like your screen is black and you can shake the phone around and still get clear shots

My camera app doesn't work after double pressing the home button :( iPhone 6

Unpopular girls with big tits needs love too bro ha