Hey Sup Forums I need a favor. I found this bug in my room and can't identify it. Here's hoping on of you can...

Hey Sup Forums I need a favor. I found this bug in my room and can't identify it. Here's hoping on of you can, and how to get rid of them.
Stry about quality I have shaky hands
Pic related, it's the bug

Other urls found in this thread:

bugguide.net/node/view/247814/bgpage
reddit.com/r/whatisthisbug
reddit.com/r/whatsthisbug/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a stink bug really know what to get rid of them just keep killing them.

its a beetle, pick it up and go put it outside

This

>really know what to get rid of them

Wat?

Eat it.

Just a stinkobug

simple beetle

put it outside so he can eat the shit in your yard that rots

Flushed the fucker ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Its a stinkbug. they smell like rotting fuck when you kill them

Yup, stinkbug. Don't scare it or squish it, it will release a gross smelling chemical that will attract other stink bugs. Take a sheet of paper, let it crawl on it, then go through it outside.

Get a kleenex and grab it and squish it hard to break the shell. Dispose. repeat.

Ah thank you

In my country we call them Vinchucas, you need to be really careful because they can give you a disease called "mal de chagas" or "chagas disease" potentially life-threatening illness

D-dont squish me senpai..

Now I feel bad T-T

wrong. it's a true bug, but not all true bugs are stink bugs. use bugguide.net to figure it out.

Senpai n-no..

Its a bed bug. Call a exterminator right away.

Stink bug

It a dindeera gibsdat. You can tell by its colour.

I-im not a stupid bed bug!

Rip little guy

Forgot pic

bugguide.net/node/view/247814/bgpage

It's not a bed bug you dummy.

why not just put him outside?

this is as close as I could get given your shitty blurry photos

Op here
Long ago in a distant land, I, user, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish stink bug warrior wielding a magic smell stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in sewage and flung him into the abyss, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is user!

all that might be true but you'd save water if you just tossed him outside. even masters of darkness need to consider the water bill.

Fuk

from what i can see it looks like a leaf eating bug commen to my area it can be found most often in summer outside

reddit.com/r/whatisthisbug

they know their shit over there

wrong link

reddit.com/r/whatsthisbug/

why not just look for yourself though?

I'm fairly certain that it is an insect, not a bug.

>reddit.
KYS faggot

Stop spreading your nigger language on the clean white internet. Nigger.

Asian stink bug. Invasive species that likes houses/apartments. More common in cities, apartment complexes.

kill yourself

Haha

I get these niggers in my house all the time, I always kill them but they keep getting back in and I don't know where they come from