I need help /b. I don't trust my daughter on her cell phone any more. She has an iphone 5c...

I need help /b. I don't trust my daughter on her cell phone any more. She has an iphone 5c, my wife has an iphone 7 and i have an android. Is there a program or something i can do to see in real time her incoming and outgoing messages?

Other urls found in this thread:

ianswerguy.com/monitor-text-messages/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

You are just a pervert creepy dad who wants to snipe some nudes kill yourself imo.

Fuck that shit,get her a phone that don't into internet

Go back to Tumblr IMO

There is but that's manipulative as fuck she's your daughter why not just trust her rather than being abusive

Giving your daughter a phone is absolutely haram. Take her phone and beat her.

Is it true ? Do u want nudes of ur daughter ? Be honest

Turn on restrictions in settings

Just randomly collect and go through it. Don't make a schedule and don't give her a heads up. Also don't let her have a snapchat since that defeats the purpose of going through her phone. Also cum on it when you take it from her

yes, you need to install software that includes tracking, remote access, and general monitoring. i dont do iphone so im unfamiliar with any specific app but google (duckduckgo) "track my childs iphone" or some similar kind of search. heres something i found in 7 secs or less.

ianswerguy.com/monitor-text-messages/

I know how, but give me her number so I can get her nudes too

just accept it man, you can't change the nature of your kids. Just like your parents couldn't stop yours. These are just things people do when they grow up, my parents are paranoid as fuck, coming in and out of my room every now and then, it pisses me off but I get why they're doing it, still, if they develop a way to spy on me or whatever then I'll come up with a way to around it

>22 y/o
>moved back in to parent's house, life is shit
>parents paranoid I smoke weed in the house

I dont let her on Facebook or Snapchat, the internet is disabled on her phone. Just concerned about texts.

i forgot to add, up the noodz on here when u get them bro.

you will need access to her fone, so be like "my shitty android is down, can i use ur fone for a sec?" when uv got ur shit together and planned out how to do it, email urself the app or w/e, that way u just install n go in less than 20 secs.

What's your daughters snap/ig/kik we will find out together Sup Forums

Is she sitting on another daddy's cock now? Daddy?

Do you miss your little girl bouncing on your cock when mommy is shopping?

Tell us all about it.

i also like this idea. we need to do more things together. As a Sup Forumsrommunity.

>I dont let her on Facebook or Snapchat

Parent of the year

build a pfsense box for your network, then install ntopng to track everything she is doing when connected to the house wifi

this /thread

>father
>asking for advice on Sup Forums

jesus dude get your shit together

You are just gonna get your daughter into a inperson hoe not a text hoe just let her do her thing and tell her the proper way don't be a idiot chances are she's probably a hoe if she's in highschool and your doing this

You just want to see all the big black cocks she's fucking, don't you?

you'll be forever resented bro. u shudd just make a facebook and add her fb on there, that way ur a part of it and always in the know. dont close doors, open them. and share the pictures of those open doors with us. dont forget the noodz. sharin is carin

This is my daughter how do I make her less of a slut?

ew. your daughters black bro. thats just nasty.

post her bikini pics is how you cunt

i hear honor killings are back in style now...

Kill her and have a new daughter that isn't part nigger.

Tell her to post nudes

Hahahahahaha too late faggot, she probably already had at least 10 black cocks in her already. Your daughter's a whore and there nothing you can do about it.