m.flickr.com/#/photos/131206061@N02/31055949925/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more

Bump. Looking good :)

more pics with the dark hair? looks much much better

isn't that a meme?

Come on. Don't let this thread die, post something

>inb4 shes sleeping next to me

I mean you probably are sleeping next to Uni. She has a boyfriend and you both frequent Sup Forums.

Hi.

1/10 smoking

But still.... moar?

Hot

Kik?

not me Sup Forumsro im just a fan, but dude in the last thread claimed it and wouldnt post proof

Make me hard

Seen this somewhere on /lgbt

Domino presley is on cam right now.

luv when she looks at her phone.

Hmm wanna slapnthis ass

Hmmm i m so hard

Wanna kik or snap ?

Nice inlove it

Moar! Infos?

who is she?

She'd make a hot dude

That's not a trap, that's an amush

What's with this pic and the dudes?

user thinks theyre exposing somebody who doesnt want to be exposed

someone trying to trans shame OP using pre transition pics

Jesus Christ

So one of the boise is a trap now ?

Does annnnyyyone have any new ones of Cath? I'm in love with her tiny body

The one on the left.

Him right?

can we have a trap thread where the traps are attractive pls?

Yup. He goes to my university. Actually been tempted.

Chloe Salpa

He looks like a dude with a wig, not passable at all

Some pics are better than others. He's supposedly a very sub sissy and that's my shit.

I've reached the points where I'm proud my dick is bigger than that. Do I at least get dubs?

>some pics are better than others
No.
He's some mentally ill individual who doesn't even remotely passes, sorry, user, better find a submissive twink. Traps are aids ridden

Apparently not.

Thats not a trap, thats a shemale

No dubs for you.
Try again maybe?

I would love a sub twink. But I'll take what I can get.

What u think

Let's do it.

He's hot.

I'd literally fuck the shit of him.

Moar.

Hideous.

lmao... Sup Forums in a nutshell

YOU THERE! YES! YOU!

WHEN YOU GET YOUR CHEAP RELEASE, AND WHEN CLARITY AND REGRET DAWNS ON YOU, READ THIS!

Hey profligate, this is Sup Forums.

What you are feeling now, Japs call it "Kenjataimu" - literally "the period after orgasm when a man is without sexual desire and can think clearly."

Scientifically speaking, this refractory period is when you are absolutely invulnerable to lust. 5 minutes.

There's been a trend of increasing degeneracy in our imageboards, and subsequent normalization of extreme and weird fetishes.

If you feel like you've been influenced by this, so much so that it's affecting you IRL, this is for you. Example: You're sure you're straight but find you have a trap fetish, HOCD, etc.

There are three tried-and-tested methods at play here.

>CLASSIC INFLUENCE:

Been used since time immemorial. The idea is simple, get a victim into a suggestible state, and suggest something to him. With enough application, he will inculcate the idea.

The recent surge in "hypno" stuff leverages this, using visuals, music and sex to catch your attention. Your lust is the "suggestible" state. To put it plainly, its the equivalent of bedspeak when your girlfriend gets you to do stupid shit when you are horny. In this suggestible state, you show demonstrably lower levels of rational analysis - no blood flows to your brain, literally. This will factor in the concordance effect.

>CONCORDANCE EFFECT:

A very well demonstrable effect in real life. Imagine having a friend group who uses a certain lingo, very soon you find yourself using the lingo as well, without your even recognizing it.

It works slowly. The same effect is created in forums, in the same way you pick up "chan culture" and the "memes" because of the continual exposure to it, you pick up the trash-tier stuff as well.

Here's how it works - put a newfag in the midst, who's probably looking for a big titted woman to jack off to, but he sees a couple of trap threads. Day two, he sees them again. Day 50, he decides what the big deal is. Reads through them, sees the participation and the general "cameraderie" atmosphere. The seed of assent is planted. Day 70, the idea grows with seeing people who see this as attractive. Day 100, he sees a "cute" trap, and generalizes it as womanly, and jacks off to it.

To put it simply, its simple grooming. When barraged with affirmations, your mind does not question.

>AUTOSUGGESTION:

Autosuggestion is a method of self-hypnosis, which is a consequence of the concordance effect. In plainspeak, it is the subconscious adoption of an idea which one has originated oneself.

A hypnotist using autosuggestion leads the client through a guided meditation wherein he talks the client into believing in an idea, by implanting the idea and making it seem as if the idea was originated by the client himself. The advantage of this is that it circumvents the natural apprehensive qualities of your intelligence (if anyone can suggest you into action, you wont survive) by making a placebo effect wherein you believe you originated the idea yourself. Tropes of this are seen in movies such as Inception.

So what happens in this case?

During the concordance stage, the idea is implanted. The benefit to this method of propaganda is that the idea seems self-made to the victim. It creates a fertile base for further perversion of the soul to occur, in a sort of "gateway drug" manner. By this stage, you have proven that you are quite suggestible to anything as long as it is administered carefully.

In most cases, the irreperable damage is already done by now - if you can rationalize yourself into changing something as substantial as your sexuality - you need to STOP RIGHT FUCKING NOW and GTFO.

SOLUTION:

In case you are dense enough to NOT GET IT by now, STOP JERKING OFF TO DISGUSTING SHIT.

No seriously, do NoFap for 90 days. JUST. NINETY. DAYS.

YOUR ENTIRE BRAIN WILL RECONDITION ITSELF.

Sub sluts are the best.

Sup Sup Forums, rate my little fucktoy

You again? It's too dark , ur vids are dark dude and gtfo with ur gay faggotry

So u like

can't really see the goods man ?/10

Me.

You're wrong.

m.flickr.com/#/photos/131206061@N02/31055949925/

I wish I could cum from prostate stimulation.

Maybe after 10 pints.

Try a cock?

Oh believe me I have. My boyfriend fucks me at least two-three times a night. Were at one so far today. I dunno why though prostate stimulation gets me close but can't do it hands free. Can't keep from grabbing my cock.

Not a trap before anyone asks. I'm an otter Twink.

It frustrates me so much that the only people who dress as slutty as I like are dudes.

Otter twink?

Like I have the body of a twink, but I have body hair unfortunately. I used to have an amazing trap body but then T hit hard unfortunately and I got body hair :/

Ah, I'm a hairy chubby bear myself. Hair's not too bad.

Yeah my boyfriend's chubby not hairy. I don't mind hair on others. I just miss my trap body. Still got a perky butt which is night. But im hairy now. Sadness.

Tried waxing?

Yeah but my boyfriend likes the hair so I leave it. It's only bothers me a lil bit.

If he likes it then I guess it's good.
>tfw chubby but no twink bf.

Sorry to disappoint Hun

I'll just console myself with pics.

I'm gonna go suck my boyfriend's dick.

Lucky bastard

Vid

Which one me or him

the poorly pasted hair, makeup etc is really shit. Don't use a phone app next time

This is me. Kik sindyjlove.

Ok i Côme