The Man From U.N.C.L.E

Sequel when?

I hear it's going to be an all-female reboot called The Woman from A.U.N.T.I.E

Never and that's good. The jokes fell flat, there was no chemistry between any of the protagonists and the plot was dumb.

I will slit your fucking throat.

>no chemistry
You wanna know how I know you didn't see the movie?

>Never and that's good.
for you.
>The jokes fell flat,
You didn't get it.
>there was no chemistry between any of the protagonists
wut
>and the plot was dumb.
nope

everything you said is wrong.

It flopped at the box office. WB was looking to build a franchise if it succeeded desu.

I would lie if i said i didn't like it, but at the end of the day, it's just a good spy movie. I don't really see how could the sequels introduce something new and exciting, but eh, if there will be one, i'll watch it.

For 2015, Man From UNCLE >> MI5: Rogue Nation >>>>>>> Spectre

I wouldn't mind watching a sequel but it will most likely flop at the box office despite how well the movie can be.

>ONE Soviet context joke
>villains are Nazis
>coincidence after coincidence action scenes
>Cavill is bland as fuck

I'm betting the original show is better than this

It was shit

>me on the left

It was really good but it didn't do well at the box office so rip

It was fun and Alicia Vikander was hot

This was like the Nice Guys. Really good movie that didn't perform at the box office, because it lacked brightly coloured explosions and retarded, city-destroying battle scenes.

The movie is shit, boring and unfunny with reddit tier jokes that is restricted by its PG-13 rating. Guy Ritchie should stick to gangsters

You have to go back

This, people don't care if the movies are goo dor not, thety just want to see something major go down and be shocked out of their minds.

>He's a natsoc who watches movies for quips and thinks Hitler is his God

kys

Nice edges son

The only reason I watched this movie.

She could play a spot-on Cruella De Ville.

Fuck you, and fuck your shit opinion.

Fuck off, communist scum!

>budget: $75m
>domestic gross: $45m

Probably never.

I remember watching this movie one day.
That's all I remember about it.

I actually don't think there's ever been another movie I've ever watched, where afterwards I can't remember anything about it, as much as this one. I can't say it was shit, because I can't remember anything about it. But then again, that must mean it was utter shit.

Actually, disregard this post. I'm getting this movie confused with Tinker Tailer Soldier Spy. I've never actually seen Man from UNCLE.

B-bump

I want to licki then sticki my dicki in Debicki

Right after The Real RocknRolla

You'd be right. Solo represented American swagger and charm while Kuryakin was the reserved Soviet agent with the tactical mind of a chessmaster. The movie gave us Roboslav and Planky.

>You share this board with plebs such as this cunt