youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anonimity

being able to say rude things that i would never say in the real

Nothing, Sup Forums was never good....

b

nothing since snacks left

femanons

you know she is alone and set that cam up and is pretending to sleep, you know she fucks those dogs or at least gets them off...weirdo

Literally nothing.

You were not even here when the real Queens walked here. They have all spit out pups and put on 80 pounds by now. Sup Forums sucks and always has.

κεκ

fresh content

did martini chan ever got preggers

trips checked
who is camera?

Just saying, this is as good as it ever got

trips know all

This board slowed down in the past two years,

shitposting

Checking my dubs

how could you possibly know how long I've been here?

Other people's pictures. Right, OP?

two years?

no one knows you're an alien on Sup Forums

You realize that's a painting right?

>put on 80 pounds by now
This is cracky now.

You can call people faggots, niggers, kikes, without been called a racist or homophobic Sup Forums went downhill with cuck,cock rating threads,faggotry.
it is at its worst

this

It's oddly satisfying to talk to absolute strangers, not knowing their age, race, religion, location, what they look like, or anything.

Elaborate please.

Expression through anonymity, even if it reflects the most vapid aspects of humanity more than anything else.

It's a good site to visit growing up because it affirms your personal beliefs better than anything else. You don't really get a taste of how the world actually works until you get a bunch of cynical faggots relentlessly slam you about how and why what you find important in life is shit. It's humbling to go on this site in a way.

youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk

The storytimes.

I don't know if I can upvote or anything, I'm just new here. It was weird seeing people talking about women in obscure ways.

Its the last bastion of free speech on the internet.
If you were to tell someone to kill themselves on Jewbook you could be arrested for cyberbullying

asking someone to show their feet or nipples and within a few minutes they do it. whether they're gay or straight. bless this place

>if you encourage someone to kill themselves you could be punished
>this is a free speech matter

Sup Forums is more than Sup Forums you faggot

this
even if the cancer that is Sup Forums spreads to the other boards Sup Forums will never just be Sup Forums

i agree with this user
it's just a clusterfuck of people letting themselves do whatever they want. A true free-for-all, especially on Sup Forums

Bitch almost cracked
Hahaahahha