>>you know how I'm doing it

What did he mean by this

expecting another loss from da burrs?

another game, another 2 players put on ir/lost for the season

is Ben back yet?

>tfw scored 114 fantasy points thursday night

thank you based Ryan, Evans, Freeman, Hooper, and Gabriel

tfw a girl will never look at you and lick her lips like that

Are all Chief fans on Sup Forums NEET no lifers who live in their mom's basement posting on Sup Forums all day?

NFL Week 8 top 5, most games missed by injured players

SDG 161
CHI 131
NOR 124
BAL 115
BUF 113

What did they mean by this?

twas but a meme, friend

that's literally everyone here

Here's some ass

Not me I like the give back to the world and Im often doing charities and church events

I have learned alot from this great man

nice turd cutter on this whore

What ass?

SDG and NOR are autistic abbreviations

Why do people hate the Cowboys? The only unlikable people in the org are Jerruh and Dez, but if you ignore Jerruh, Dez is the only person who is actually kinda not a good role model.

I don't hate the Cowboys: I hate their fans.

>"My brother told me the Raiders are going to win. That's a good enough reason, right?" - David Carr

So who do you think will be the biggest speed bump, not including ourselves obviously, to da bowl

Y̢̦͚̮̮̖̓ͫ̓ͬO̙̥̐͂̌U̞̩̩̮̮ͅ ̥ͨ̈́̆̃͌̎Ḩ̤̹̱ͬ̈A̻̬͈̐̈́Ṽ̄̿͆ͪͫ̚͏Ę̥̙͉̟̂̒ ̟͎͢BË̠͐̇ͫ̔E̘̝̜̥̜̰̠N̼̺̼͕̘̘ ̐̐̑͟C̡͔͔̭̹̱͓͉͛ͭͨ̊U̡̦͖R͈̳̰̩̞̃̅S̴͉̞̲̣̼̎͌̇͑̀Ḙ̝̱̣̫̦̊̚͟D̮̘̫̞͔ͪ̓͒́ ̛͉B̾ͭ҉̺̮̰͓ͅY͂̀̀ ̈̒̎̒̀T̽ͭͭ̐̾͏͉̭̗̥ͅH̔̃͛̄E͎̳͈̜̲̲͎ͤ͆̐ ͉̬̣̐ͣ̓D͙̠͛̓̏͟E̝̰̟̬̮͒ͣͩ̽D̤̹͂́̊ ͚͕̗͚̖͇̑ͦͯ͋ͬͤ̊͢S̸̜̫̼ͦ̇ͅK̤̭̣̤ͨͅE̬̫͈̣L̵͓̰͉̞E̵̳̮ͩ͛̌T͇̖͙͉͈̺̖ͪ̂O̥̣̩̞̞̣͉̾̂ͬN̺͇̤̖̻̣͛̌ͅ ̭͕̞͓̄ͩ̈ͣ͜Ȏ͈̜̈́̏̄̃ͦF̰̺͔͇̦̖̟ͤ ̱̝̼̟̮͚ͤI̤͕̱̙̖ͯ̂̾̕R̷͔͓̣̖̮͌͑̀̏
Ẏ͙ͨ͑Ŏ̘͔̳̥̫̙̔Ṷ̝̬͔̃̌͗̽R̻̭̮̦̾̆͂̆̋̎͟ ̘͓͉̻̒́̊͆ͩT̐ͣ̅̓E̪̲̦̭̠̓̄ͤ͑A̯̖M̸͙̗͎̍͌͂̓'̪̻̤͇͈S̮̰ͬͪͅ ̢̪̗̤̖͉̬̩̂ͮͦ̆S̰̞͖̆T̗͊Ą̩̰̩̳̱̼̩͐Rͫ ̙̳̣̲̑͛ͦ̒̍͞P͙̝̩͓̬͕̆̈́ͯL̇̍͐ͣͬ̓͆A̹̓̔̐̈ͭͫY̤̮̫̺̦̦̌ͪ̿̓̂̿ͅE̘̦̙̯̅͑̐̒R̢̫͊̾͒̐S̥̬͖͉̦͎ ̙̤W̩̃ͮ͋I̪͙̥̮͕ͤͩ̚L̘̙͎ͪͮ̊ͭ̓̒̓L̬̲̦̉ ͡F͈̪̪͕͚̋͋͒ͩ̓̒͗͘U̯̪͓̐͑́́͘C̟̖̲K͈̺̪̩̟͊̚̚Ï̓N͎̣̖ͫͮ̽́̓̇ͣG̣͖̱̬͗͊ͫ̎̈̔ ̘̤̭̪̮̹ͤ̅D͆̽̃́̚ͅÎ͔̥̑ͮE̪̰͓̭͖̹̐̇͒̍̅̊ ͍͇͍̓U̳͉̠͔͖̫̱͐ͮ̓ͧ̚N̵̳̰ͬ̊̏ͪ̅̈̅L̰͉ͬͧ̀͛ͪ̑͐E͚̩̱̘̖̯̺̿͛̃̒̓ͬS̞͇͓͇̥̟͋ͮ̌̕S̋͋̏̓҉̰͍͚ͅ ̯̍ͫ̍̔ͦȲ̓̅O̗͖̤Ü̮̏̇̍̈́ ͉̱̻͔ͬ̾̀ͪ̚ͅP͆̊͌̅͗O͚̩̱ͭS̘͊T̖̻͓͕̭̩̬ͤͬͦ̇͑ ̣̤͉̠̊̒͞"̨ͨ͌ͮ̈G̥̫̘̤̼̙͠E̼̣͓̤̠͇T͈͓̻̣̙̮͖ͭ̋ ̜̤̒ͬ̚Y̥͕̥̬ͬ͑̈ͪ̈́A̡̲̖̟̹̫͆̅̿̅ͧ ͎͌̽́C̺̬͕A̘͜Ḷ͎̞̹̔͗͂͌̈́ͅĈ̡̟͚͙Ĩ̥͍̋̿U͒̂ͤM̖̳̘̘͈ ̻͕̱̟̔̉̉͗̈U̘̳ͭͪ̈Pͯͨ̉͝,̫̦̗͋̋̓͂́̾ S̡ͣK̢̮̗̏̈́̉̾̃͛Ě̷͖̪̩͈̾L̖̣͖̻ͮͧ̈̊ͧḺ̇Y̵ͬ̀̐̌͋ͬ"̬͇̦ͫ̅̔ͦ͋̓ ̷̩͇̺͙ͦ̊I̤̪̿͘T̻̞̝̫͓ͧ͋ͧ͛ͫ̇̊ͅT

This.

But whenever Ezekiel Elliott does that "feed me" motion after a run, I hope he gets a concussion on the following play.

Think Eli smashed that after the game?

Atlanta, Philly, Seattle

i hope anyone gets injured after a taunt/celebration

that cam gif from the falcons game was my christmas

Get Calcium Up Skelly

The AFCW

G̥̫̘̤̼̙͠E̼̣͓̤̠͇T͈͓̻̣̙̮͖ͭ̋ ̜̤̒ͬ̚Y̥͕̥̬ͬ͑̈ͪ̈́A̡̲̖̟̹̫͆̅̿̅ͧ ͎͌̽́C̺̬͕A̘͜Ḷ͎̞̹̔͗͂͌̈́ͅĈ̡̟͚͙Ĩ̥͍̋̿U͒̂ͤM̖̳̘̘͈ ̻͕̱̟̔̉̉͗̈U̘̳ͭͪ̈Pͯͨ̉͝,̫̦̗͋̋̓͂́̾ S̡ͣK̢̮̗̏̈́̉̾̃͛Ě̷͖̪̩͈̾L̖̣͖̻ͮͧ̈̊ͧḺ̇Y̵ͬ̀̐̌͋ͬ

Not a gif, but I got you.

>wanting People to get injured, regardless of how they play or who they play for

How do I know you're both philly niggers?

kek

You literally cannot beat this team using wide receivers. No other team in the NFL even comes close to the statistics of shutting down the entire opposing WR core as Denver. A teams only chance is either a playmaking TE or a Freeman/Coleman tier backfield hoping to create personnel mismatches.

Carr will end up like every other QB Denver has played this year. Lucky if he manages over 200 yards and likely at least one turnover while Cooper and Crabtree are near non-factors. Maybe if Oakland gets lucky they can manage something against Denver's middle of the pack run defense.

Reminder this team is LITERALLY undefeated when their HC and starting QB are actually in the same game together.

>"I'mma knock this nigga out."

>i hope anyone gets injured after a taunt/celebration
Boy do I have the player for you then

>caring about people that get paid millions to play with a ball
if youre going to do some "look at me" shit in a team game, then im going to look at you get carted into the locker room

That was pure pottery.

Fuck what anyone says about game quality, this season has been fun off pure memes alone.

>"̨ͨ͌ͮ̈G̥̫̘̤̼̙͠E̼̣͓̤̠͇T͈͓̻̣̙̮͖ͭ̋ ̜̤̒ͬ̚Y̥͕̥̬ͬ͑̈ͪ̈́A̡̲̖̟̹̫͆̅̿̅ͧ ͎͌̽́C̺̬͕A̘͜Ḷ͎̞̹̔͗͂͌̈́ͅĈ̡̟͚͙Ĩ̥͍̋̿U͒̂ͤM̖̳̘̘͈ ̻͕̱̟̔̉̉͗̈U̘̳ͭͪ̈Pͯͨ̉͝,̫̦̗͋̋̓͂́̾ S̡ͣK̢̮̗̏̈́̉̾̃͛Ě̷͖̪̩͈̾L̖̣͖̻ͮͧ̈̊ͧḺ̇Y̵ͬ̀̐̌͋ͬ"̬͇̦ͫ̅̔ͦ͋̓ ̷̩͇̺͙ͦ̊I̤̪̿͘T̻̞̝̫͓ͧ͋ͧ͛ͫ̇̊ͅT

>MLB Ratings low, no one cares anymore
>Force the Cubs to win the World Series, Ratings skyrocket

>NFL ratings drop
>force the Cowboys to win the Superb Owl

profit???

No one likes the cowboys

The NFL would give the owl to a lesser team like the lions if they did that

>implying the cowboys don't have the biggest fanbase in the entire country

Cowboys v Patriots confirmed faggots

The best part is that he only took that hit because he was slowing down near the endzone to show off

Lions going from 0-16 to super bowl champions would bring headlines for days. You literally couldn't find a better comeback story.

>this season has been fun off pure memes alone.

>2/3rds of Raider's wins have been on 4th qtr meme/christ magic (one in OT)
>division still right on heels

This shit is too stressful to enjoy sometimes

Yea, if this were 2009

no one likes the cubs either, but them going to the world series made even non baseball fans tune in.

Cowboys franchise doesn't have the most fans, this isn't the 70s anymore.

Who are you attempting to troll, because it isn't me.

>implying the 90's never happened

>if you're happy at all I'm going to injure you

Should all touchdowns be celebrated with Business Casual handshakes or something?

>The Dolphins have been so good that among teams with 10 or more games against them, only two NFL teams have a winning record against them. One of those teams, with a record of 12-11 against the Dolphins, is the Pittsburgh Steelers. The other team brings us to the Stat of the Week.

>The New York Jets have the only other winning record among teams with ten or more games played against the Dolphins. In 100 games against the Dolphins, the Jets (here it is, the Stat of the Week!) have a 53-46-1 record against the Dolphins. That makes the Jets the team with by far the most wins against the Dolphins; only the Patriots are within 10 wins of the Jets. It also makes the Jets the team with the highest winning percentage of any team with 10 or more games against the Dolphins.

do you think sanchez attributed a lot to this "success"?

>implying the franchise with the largest fanbase draft 2 black players that are shitting on the entire league doesn't have the biggest following in the country

ISHYGDDT

You're missing the point that there's nothing interesting about the Cowboys going to the Super Bowl even if it has been over twenty years since their last win.

A more interesting matchup would the Lions or Browns off their history as losers, the Lions especially since they're the only team to go 0-16

Considering dislike for negroes is at an all time high, I'd say your hypothesis is laughable.

>Lions or Browns

You can have both since they're in separate conferences

cowboys going to the superbowl would make twice the ratings that the lions or browns would are you fucking smoking crack my nigga

9/11 2.0 incoming

>DET:Theo Riddick draws the questionable tag

Is Matt Ryan elite again?

No one cares about the Cowboys anymore outside their annoying fanbase.

>ass

It's because players are only questionable or out now so when you see questionable, you have to assume they're still healthy

should i start him over brady next week, i feel silly sitting brady but its brady vs seacucks defense and matt ryan vs the iggles

she should put some clothes on

Idk man, Ryan seems to be showing his final form the past few weeks and it's pretty godly

brady hasnt played well against the seahawks since wilson took over(2 ints in 2012, 2 ints in super bowl 49) so id start ryan

this is where your dislike for the boys shows. outside of just boys fans, the sheer success their rookies are having draws interest from ohio state fans and even sec fans. Cowboys and Patriots STILL by and large have the biggest fanbase in the country and its not even a question. If you're denying that then you're just a blind retard. Having those two teams in the Superb Owl would be monumental for the league.

how do you explain this photograph then

Russell Wilson cucked himself out of a win

Tommy boy is hilarious.

How many TDs did the Broncos score on the Raiders last season in both games combined?

Just curious

All of them.

We got to the point of the season where Cowboys haters are more delusional than Cowboys fans

Posting that pic feels like a sexual assault and taking sexual ownership of her body.

I have reported this thread because of that.

There are only 2 genders

Well done Brady. Well Done Brady.

HOWEVER

>w-w-we were injured i swear!!

ahhaha its the playoffs you stupid fucking faggot, no one is fucking healthy, you know how many times brady has played entire seasons with broken ribs and shit? kys

>Schofield isn't at RT
>Peyton isn't at QB

They were shut out the entire season

They didn't score a single TD against the Raiders last year retard

>dislike for negroes is at an all time high

That's wrong though, your hugbox in Sup Forums isn't representative of reality

>Patriots fans complain about Gronk's injury in SB46
>complain about injuries all year last year
>get incredibly butthurt when people point out Seahawks were injured

Hmm...really makes one ponder.

none of that happened, patriots slogan "next man up", kys

Except it's the truth. Race relations are the worst they've been in years and BLM shit has polarized the country. You might still be a cock sucking cuckold but the rest of the world is quite different.

Just like your delusion that the Cowboys are popular outside of your autistic fanbase.

The same retards who think they're going to win the Super Bowl because of their baby schedule and game managing quarterback?

>he's a racist buttmad cowboys hater on the internet

how does it feel to be a virgin?

But how many flags does he get when a pass rusher breathes too close to him? How many liters of HGH does he have in him right now?

So new egg land should handle them fine? Thanks for the betting tips

philly fan detected

i think you're confusing brady for peyton manning again my deranged friend :)

ITT idiots that don't understand the Brady redemption narrative that rides him off into the sunset like peypey

Is Marquette King a shitposter?

>BLM shit has polarized the country.
Only the white country.

>he doesn't know the Pats will be sent home in the Divisional Round with the Raiders by a make-up call for the Tuck Rule

Season has been building up to it.

damn you sound upset