So /b

So /b
Is earth flat?
Picture relevant, it's an argument im in right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If the earth flat what about our spinning and the telescopes we can see things with that shit..even other planets,which are orbital.

No, it is not flat. This argument is over.

Lets argue about something else.

For example, if I want to suck and maybe get fucked by a huge dick attached to a hot guy, but I have no desire to do anything with a small dick and I never want balls to touch, is that gay?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth
Wikipedia is always right about flat earth, anything posted concerning round earth is a lie

Faggot

Inb4 the earth is flat

Fag

But balls aren't touching!

it's only gay if the balls touch, so you good bro

>>mfw everyone in this thread is retarded
>>mfw the earth isn't flat but it is hollow
>>mfw too smart for 99.999% of the surface worlds population

depends
if you swallow his load you're gay
if you kiss him and spit him his own cum into his mouth it's straight
if he comes into your ass it's straight only when balls not touching

>if you swallow his load you're gay

Fuck no thats disgusting, and rimming is too. I just wanna 69 some hot, big dicked bro, no homo of course.

Mutual masturbation is the most no homo thing you can do.

>69 a other dude

don't worry, this is 100% straight. i do this every now and then too with my friends. we say no homo afterwards and everything is fine

Its not round or flat
Its a doughnut!

Guys seriously....
You are all retarded, the earth isnt round or flat because its not even real. We live in the matrix and the movie the matrix was just a clever ploy to make sure we never suspect anything.

>bc there would be any advantage for the gov/illuminati when people think the earth is flat
mkay

so this guy goes by catfishcatfish and he’s some dude that has some pull in the BMX industry. He’s mainly traveling, and when he’s not, he spews his retarded beliefs on the earth being flat to the 25k people that follow him on snapchat or twitter. He actually responds if you challenge his position on the subject which is funny because he won’t reason with you and just tells you that you’re wrong, and just blocks you.

>pic related

Awesome, thanks bros!

It's gonna feel so fucking good having a bro wrap his tongue around my dick.

nooooooooooo
you have to say no homo while its going on!
(preferably mumbled with a dick in your mouth)
if you say it afterwards its too late!
its some homo!