Alright, I know one of you faggots have the REAL image. So where is it?

Alright, I know one of you faggots have the REAL image. So where is it?

>Inb4 go back to >Inb4 CIA shills start shit-posting
>Inb4 cuck mods delete this thread
>Inb4 OP can't Inb4

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18683962/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im white i think

tell me more of this roody poo dressed as a lizard

The truth is out there, you black bastard.

That guy is a Grey not a reptile

it is a reptile, at no point did anyone who actually saw the image say it was a grey.

Is that what was meditating in caves/pyramids?

I keep reading about this in various threads, whats the fuss about it?

sometime 2-3 days ago some user posted real Ayy lmao on 4chin, 4chin is kill for 30 minutes without explaination, mostly everyone who saved the image on their devices has been remotely wiped, CIA employs shitposters to shill on these threads with fake images and now it is becoming a meme at this point...

>mostly everyone who saved the image on their devices has been remotely wiped

That is not belivable.

>what is CarrierHQ
>what is Prism
>what is NSA
>what is GCHQ

>inb4 op is banned for 'off-topic' thread

I'm a computer scientist and I can not imagine a way to track down every single person that saved an image, enter their pc and delete the single image. Why whould they do that?
Assuming that you can track every single person that visited the page at that precise moment and saved the picture, it's useless to lose time looking for a specific file, it's way efficient to just crypt everything. Beign NSA dosen't mean you are fucking magical.

Is this it?

no kys

10 years ago it couldnt have happened but nowadays, i could see it happen.

I will only say that night, the image uploading definitely went down for about 30 minutes and no one knew why. It was the night there was a fuck load of chaos on pol over the division over Milo.

Really makes me wonder what happened.

i stole this one from obama's email folder last night

whoe doo you worrk f4r?

>aliens confirmed retarded

what part of inb4 CIA shills dont you understand?

exactly my point if shit like that existed there would not exist any wikileaks

guys...

The fact It happened the way it did, (the site going down, tons of fakes that resemble the original now) just confirms it was real, someone or something posted that image for a reason. I think people should worry less about finding the original and start thinking about what this means....

Really? Well this story really truly honestly happened. You tell me whats up? Before my girlfriend died she had saved a pic of a panther on out laptop. Then, during my grief period, i was prayin during an emotional moment. When i opened my eyes that panther pic changed to a pic of a glamourous female that somewhat resembled my girlfriend. It lasted just a few flickers then it and the panther pic disappeared. That has puzzled me for a couple of years now.

alreadyconfirmed fake

Was there actually maintenance scheduled?
Yes pol has cracked down so hard on the issue that they've stickied a banned person for over a day.

fucks sake this thread just died archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18683962/

>Aliens post on Sup Forums
>we make fun of thier mastery of the english language
>I always knew first contact would be like this.

Sadly

I sure hope you're all pretending to be retarded.

For a computer scientist, I'm not following your logic.

There is a log on the server which are requests for that specific image. If the post was up for 30-60 seconds like earlier reported - I can't guess at how many could have seen it.

Not sure what you're so confused about with breaking into a computer and getting rid of a file. Hacking personal computers and devices doesn't exist mister computer scientist?

I was posting in a bill maher thread while the image uploading was fucked up, but didn't experience any down time.

I really want to know if there actually was scheduled maintenance

Fucking space niggers

all those /pol explanation are bullshit. if any of them were true they would of posted the original pic to prove it. Seriously? is this the best the 3 letter guys can come up with....

It was all just a prank.
Debunked fake happening.
Saw a picture about a discord group that planned it out during one of 4chans maintenance times or some shit.
Everytime someone claims to have the picture its a different one.
Its all a meme.

Sorry guys parties over.

UPLOAD THE DAMN ORIGINAL AGAIN FUK

I found the image

We finally have concrete evidence that Sup Forums users are autistic. Good job.

EVERYONE PACK IT IN NO MORE TALKING ABOUT IT

IT WAS A COORDINATED SHITPOSTING CAMPAIGN

DISBELIEVERS OR THINKING ABOUT IT WILL BE BANNED ON SITE

I seen a picture of this thing face on last night, with a white background behind it. Does anyone have it?

Why do humans imagine that aliens have no clothes?

So, new here? Are you from reddit or facebook? Dickhead.

hahahhaah

btw there is no way ultra intelligent and enlightened beings would be that ugly. If aliens ever come to Earth they will be shining and you will instantly want to suck their cocks.

BULLSHIT... there was no maintenance, and the original pic HAS NOT REEMERGED.... But there's a million fakes now and everyone claiming it was hoax.... There was a picture posted that most certainly had credibility but it was destroyed in a malicious manor. we will probably never know the truth until the real pic surfaces.

No, this is.

stop posting pictures of ur mom

No ur mom

no

>this poor soul isn't pretending
There, there, user. Here's something shiny to take your mind off of what has upset you.

>guise GUISE it was all a shitposting campaign no more talk about it xDD
You know that is the most bullshit reason that you could ever think,fbi step the fuck up no one is falling for that

They don't need to track them down or enter their computer. If NSA/CIA/whatever has software on backbone routers (which they probably do, see: arstechnica com/tech-policy/2014/05/photos-of-an-nsa-upgrade-factory-show-cisco-router-getting-implant/) they can just MITM the requests, find them by doing a binary compare against the image they want to block and inject garbage data in every response body before it gets back to people. ezpz

that being said, I think most browser will save the file from your cache rather than downloading it again if you already viewed it, so maybe not this.

Based, amirite?

kek

please start taking your meds again.

Because they have no use for them.

no u

fuck your fake alien pix. I got the real kitty alien hybrid.

those in the know? they know what the fucks up.

How bout this one? Just was posted on /x/, thread died while still on page one. The ayy lmaos are coming.

Now that is a good question mate

top fucking kek, havent legit laughed form a bpost in a while
simple shit like this is like an artifact from old b
>inb4 old b niggerfaggot

Asians are hideous yet they are known for being smart.

Why do you imagine an alien species has human sense of body shame? as opposed to all other known life?