Welp, like i told u all...

Welp, like i told u all. I finally won the lawsuit from being raped as a little kid from Trump in one of his many child molestation cases. I am now the richest man on Sup Forums. I have 100 million dollars and will give 10k to whoever rolls trips.

THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF "CELEB" THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF BANAL QUESTION THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF POST YOUR 10/10 THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF BULLDOG FACE THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF ROLL THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF ARIANA THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF EMMA THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF CHLOE THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF ROSE THREADS (IT'S A TRAP GAIZ LELEELELELELELELELELELLE xDDDDDDDDDD)
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF THINLY VEILED PEDO THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF THE FAPPENING THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF DERR DERR YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO… THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF WHO IS THIS SAMEFAG REPLIES
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF NO U!! SAMEFAG REPLIES
THE ENDLESS SHIT_TIDE OF I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS I WAS IN LINE TO INHERIT… UNCLE MOLESTED ME… SUE THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF POINT ME TO YOUR THREAD CANCER REPLIES
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEAVE THEN!!!one11! FUCKWIT REPLIES
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF UNDERAGE GIRL WITH SHITTY POINTLESS QUESTION THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF OBVIOUS SAMEFAG THREADS WHERE OP NEVER APPEARS AGAIN BUT FITS ANY OR ALL OF THE ABOVE PATTERNS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF DENIAL EVEN THOUGH ITS OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WITH TWO FUCKING BRAIN CELLS TO RUB TOGETHER
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF AUTIMSAL SUMMER OF b THAT KEEPS FUCKING REPLYING
THE ENDLESS, TIRED LE WELCOME TO LE b xDDDDDD REPLIES

fuck off g hannelius guy

Wut? U spent all that time writing this. Fucking loser. Should have rolled trips...

>spent all that time writing

I see you're unfamiliar with copy and paste you fucking halfwit. get the fuck out

What loser faggot copy pasts that all day in threads... Fucking bum ass niggers..

haven't copied and pasted it in any other thread today and will not

once again your sheer stupidity, combined with your rage from having your shitty, unoriginal thread shat on has left you looking misguided

Also, u didnt check my dubs nigger lover. Your wife/gf/sister/mom all love BBC with aids

You seem a tad irked

But yet youre still here wasting your time....

>dubs

sheer cancer

calm down

I got dubs twice faggot!

I knew Trump raped kiddos.

Rolls n

Bullshit. They came at him from all sides and he penetrated them in self defense

Sure

gimme

Ight

Bet

Also

Can u not

Ez

Here's my PayPal
[email protected]

Trips you say, ah I may as well

I think it would have made the news if you really did.
Roll, though.

Eyyooo

I expect my money faggot

Low tier bait.

Gonna go ahead and point out that if you had $100,000,000 you'd be in a room full of strippers and cocaine right now, not on fucking Sup Forums. L8r m8.

I dont do drugs or strippers. I like classy women that take work to get. I still work full time to prevent myself from forming bad habits.

What a fucking loser

Holy fuck, i tripped myself but im already rich Kek! So far ive already gotten 2 dubs and 1 trips haha