Bear (2010)

>Two young couples are driving through a remote forest when their car breaks down. When a run-in with a curious grizzly bear ends up with the bear being shot to death, the bear's mate arrives on the scene and vengefully attacks their van. The couples are trapped inside the disabled car and must come up with clever ways to survive. As they battle the surprisingly intelligent creature, and contemplate their uncertain fate, secrets begin to emerge that threaten to tear the group apart before the bear does.

Is it any good? Going to watch it right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehDLFNmpFtM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Is it any good?

it doesn't sound very good

The summary reminded me of Cujo (1983) which is a great movie so I got curious

Lmao dumbest fucking shit I've ever read.

T. someone who works in the woods and runs into bears every few months.

It literally looks like the bear is taking a massive shit on the car

>secrets begin to emerge that threaten to tear the group apart before the bear does.

I hate this shit. I want to see monster attacks, not a portrait of a failing middle class marriage.

3 minutes have passed. The family is arguing in the car. The girlfriend of the driver directs his hand in what seems to be an attempt to get him to fingerbang her while driving. The dialogue is completely mystifying. Promising start.

So literally Cujo?

How does this rank against the Revenant for Bear rape kino?

with Bears

>2016
>having a job
>not chilling at home all day and collecting NEET bucks

Check out Backcountry which is a similar sort of deal. Not very good, but the last 10 mins or so picks up and ends strong. I mean the music is really melodramatic so maybe that influenced me, but I thought the ending was uncharacteristically good

Also The Edge. Its got Anthony Hopkins and Alec Baldwin. And the bear is this bad motherfucker

youtube.com/watch?v=ehDLFNmpFtM

I WATCHED THAT MOVIE!

the bear uses the secrets to tear the group apart and then tears them all except one literally apart

I wish I could make webms this is fantastic

That bear attack scene was scary as fuck. This movie sounds pants-on-head retarded.

Future's looking bright huh

>secrets that threaten to tear the group apart
So they all cheated on each other, with each other. Fucking yawn.

One swipe from a grizzly bear would shatter the windshield.

Pic very related.

There's only one affair and a surprise pregnancy

Mother of god...

>bear flips car over
>5 minutes of heavy bear breathing and dramatic music
>bear mourns fallen bear comrade and has strange bear flashbacks
>bear leaves

Was the bear the father?

Nah, it's pretty bad

See The Edge or Into the Grizzly Maze for your killer bear fix.

Pretty sure you can fucking scare off a bear with the car horn alone.

>Into the Grizzly Maze
Thanks for the recommendation I'd missed that for some reason. I'll steal this from the internet