I feel used

I feel used.

4/5 times my friends want to hang out it's because I'll buy them alcohol.
>hey user wanna hangout?
>1 hour later
>hey btw can you get me [some alcohol]? hahaha thanks

am hanging out with them tonight and bringing the liquor.
What do?

pic unrelated (depending on how /lit/ you are)

buy zima

Just flip it on them when they ask you to buy a bottle ask them to pay you doublet... Or maybe quit hanging out with minors pedofag

>stop buying them liquor
>if they stop hanging out with you find new friends
>???
>profit you beta coward fuck

>pedo
i'm in college in the U S and A

ok

If you're not asking them to split the bill then you're a faggot and it's your own fault

they pay for the whole thing
we don't even split.

the thing is though I feel this way, but I can't entirely tell if that's the exact situation. Sometimes we chill if there's no alcohol

i have friends problems too atm and it sucks
worst thing about it is that i used to be apart of like 2 different friends groups, and kinda left the other one for this one which is full of fake bastards

how do you find genuine people?
I'm paranoid about finding people only interested in my money :( ruins relationships

you are being used dick hole

say no and tell them all to fuck off

the sooner you wake up to it, the better

I do the same thing my friend. Maybe your friends drink too much and you are the easiest way to get drunk? Try not to make it all about your hurt feels.

I'm actually like a full blown alcoholic partially because that friend always bought the drinks. Now I have to be on a break from hanging out with him precisely because of the tempation for the being drunk.

I've known it for a month or two. I've just started to accept it.

It's tough because these are one of the only groups that I hang out with. Guess I have to find a way to make new friends again...

Had the same happen with a friend of ours a while back, he fucked off to another group to which I was invited to "go out" with, but all that happened was him being treated like shit, basically robbed and spoken about behind his back.

It's pretty fucked up but if that's the type of person who leaves behind genuine friends then honestly you don't deserve anyone.

Tell them you can't afford it? Might be able to trick them into being fair which is easier than finding new people. If they resist then I guess go from there

>you don't deserve anyone
They're the ones using me... How am I the asshole?

Yes, I'll probably find an excuse to not buy them anymore.

poison :^)

do they repay you for the alcohol, just buying it out for them, or do you pay for it

They pay the entire price.

guys i have to switch to mobile just to you know my posts won't be accompanied by art.

If they pay for the alcohol i'd say its fine, i have friends who i always ask to buy out, really nice people too, not only me who asks them to buy it, just something they do to friends i guess. Also we'd rather buy from friends than having to pay a fee to some random dude (you have to be 21 to buy, im still 20)

Okay so wtf are you complaining about.