Don't ever let anyone tell you you can't be a muthician. Muthic ith eathy and I will teach you...

Don't ever let anyone tell you you can't be a muthician. Muthic ith eathy and I will teach you. Juth feed your friendth food and they will teach you. Buy a thynth and make beep boopth, and don't forget to put reverb on all vocalth. And moththe of all, don't forget to have fun!
(also Grimes general)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DDiUaYpLuZ4
teenvogue.com/story/grimes-interview-teen-vogue-april-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

halfaxa is her best album

It would be teath

claire you need to get yourself a hobby

>not being nice to Grimes
>Grimes general
pick one

i pick on girls i like so they will notice me ;_;

I hope our grimey is sleeping well

I love Grimes, she's so, so underrated and her lisp is the most adorable thing.

>And moththe of all, don't forget to have fun!
And fon't forget to make good songs. That's the HARDEST part. Anyone could make decent bleeps but not everyone is talented enough to create inspiring songs such as Realiti or Oblivion.

Visions is the best.

She's underrated by the masses because they simply didn't hear her music. But the critics, fans and many other artists acclaimed her.

If i wanted to fuck grimes i would've gone crab fishing instead

/thread

>

He looks like a slut

If you enjoy grimes you should kill yourself as soon as possible

This. Everytime you grimespost a child dies.

>If you enjoy grimes you should kill yourself as soon as possible
why?

more like a board dies

this board

>if you enjoy beautiful music you should you should kill yourself as soon as possible
no

>grimes music is beautiful
go back to tumblr please

you have no place on this board

>grimes music is not beautiful
nice meme

how is this not beautiful?
youtube.com/watch?v=DDiUaYpLuZ4

im not clicking your dumbass youtube link

hang yourself with barbed wire

so you haven't ever listen to it but you have an opinion on it

that's kind of autistic

I took a bait again

meant to

no u

and patrician borns

This whole place needs to be cleaned with a fire hose

Grimes too, she needs to be blasted with a fire hose

This board is even relevant only because of Grimes threads.

>not being nice to Grimes
suck a pen15

What did she mean by this pic
I hope she was ok

we WERE relevant until the tumblr brigade and thier goblinfu started spamming 5 threads every day and the mods started whiteknighting her for some reason, now posting on this board isnt fun anymore

*this shitty board
FIFY. They're doing a good job of destroying/pissing off this misoginystic/racist/elitist/stupid place. I applaud them.

it's not cute, it's a speech impediment

I really dont know why im still doing this

any other Sup Forumscore artist alsogets 5 threads a day yet only grimes threads ruined the board

These things really belong on Sup Forums

grimes threads are the reason why people still even care about this board
if you don't like grimes then just leave

elaborate

No music discussion, waifu fagging, op is a fag, etc

Is Grimes virgin? T_T

>No music discussion, waifu fagging, op is a fag, etc

why don't you complain about these threads as well?

you have autism.

>tfw he's not going to reply
lmao

I have a decent lisp myself, but I noticed that she puts an extreme amount of de-esser on her vocals so it's less noticeable or something but all it does is make the sibilance sound non-existent. It drives me nuts sometimes, especially since Visions is one of my favorite recent albums.

>And moththe of all, don't forget to have fun!
> Make songs about rape, betrayal, suicide, dead friends.
> Fun!

Did.she really say this

"I'll never b ur dream girl"
How do I cope

just enter the dream realm

Why is she praying?

for the sins you have committed

Granted,
>SM: Have you had singing lessons before?
>G: I took one or two lessons, and I think they were helpful, but they spent a lot of time trying to cure my speech impediment. I like my lisp!
teenvogue.com/story/grimes-interview-teen-vogue-april-2016

I think she has a nice way of talking. I like it a lot.

>They're doing a good job of destroying/pissing off this misoginystic/racist/elitist/stupid place
if you hate Sup Forums so much then why don't you fucking leave

holy shit

end your life as soon as possible you subhuman waste of oxygen

she's mine you know

--

all normies pls leave grimes threads she is too good for you

grims

Oh, this guy again. So you like own her or something? Do you have a certificate of authenticity to back this up or do you just have a clone?

You move on. There are 7 billion people on this planet. Surely, one is right for you. But grimes, grimes is with someone.

It's going away over time. I notice as she's been out and about more doing interviews and touring the lisp seems to be going away. It's still noticeable if you listen for it, but nothing like it was when she started.

I personally find it endearing but i'm fairly certain she is annoyed by it.

UNDERrated potht

Music that sounds like this
Tell me

>if you hate Sup Forums so much then why don't you fucking leave
Because I don't want to leave it. I must piss off idiots like you you. Problem?

You're very hurtful user

Death Grips, they're very close

>like this
like what?

le trolling is against le rules :^)

le this is le Sup Forums tier shitpost :^)

le mods le please le ban le troll le thank you :^)

right why the fuck do i care

>if you hate Sup Forums so much then why don't you fucking leave
Because quitting is for losers. And subverting the status quo from inside the system is much more fun anyway (see also: Grimes' turbid relationships with the Mainstream/Indie music industries.)

Also, it's actually pretty interesting to OCCASIONALLY hear what legacy Sup Forumstards like you have to say about all this, since your negative reactions almost always indicate exactly what Grimes is doing RIGHT.

This story will seem far-fetched, but it's true. Yesterday I was in super market buying some food because I didn’t have any at home, when all of a sudden, I saw her, she was standing with a big mayonnaise pot and a big smile on her goblin face. I said to myself “you’ve gotta be kidding, man”, this beautiful sight isn’t a dime a dozen sight, so I decided to approach her, since it was a given that this would never happen again unless I became a rapist... totally excited I spit some words, "H-hi, grimes, I'm a huge fan of your persona and your work, nice to meet you... Would you let me smell your feet?
Right off the bat, she looked disgusted and sang "I didn't think you'd end up treating me so bad, ah ah ah california", and ran while making some strange moves, like a goblin.

>my ass is chapped

Hahahahahahaha

How fun. A riot you are!

This is why I use mu

Mfw someone else on Sup Forums actually knows what a de-esser is

You have to wonder who's behind these insane tangents.

Why are you samefagging though? You could just put the screencap on reddit and earn her fans that way.

Second best after Geidi Primes.

For real?!! Because it took me like 3 minutes to write a story like that, I'm happy you liked it.

Did you hear she has a boyfriend now? Sucks.

What? But she has always had a bf.

You know drugs and murder are pretty fun too, if it's in the justified contexts of im a huge faggot rape my face then it's good, not even bad at all. Should do those things until they become good.

You could say she always has a bf, you could say that.

disgusting

We get it. You bait.

because they don't get as many replies. I'm sure you could have worked that out on your own

You know these threads are just about walking? All they ever did was walk.

i don't know why that user expects every fucking thing to fall into their lap, like any concept of give and take is completely invalid for them.

Do you think he/she thought this made sense when he/she was writing it?

Tbh I wonder more about stuff like this:

i'm kinda sad that these generals aren't made as often anymore. the people on the grimz groups on facebook don't know much about her compared to here

Kill your family. Do it faggot.

Are there people worth talking to on that website?

eh

Nah I meant to put that second part in my first comment, the thing I was laughing at wasn't my post

Yeah man it was a good kek

All we need is a chvrches general that I'm too lazy to make