Should I kill myself Sup Forums ?

Should I kill myself Sup Forums ?

You should, but you'll probably fuck that up too.

Why are you even asking at this point dude? You already know we want you to.

No.

Not even trolling, just asking.

Yup.

if you're gonna do it. at least be creative

>Do what you think is right

Prolly

How would you do it?

light a big ol box of fireworks and lay down on it

I thought we agreed to never be creative again?

To expensive and painful, any other ideas?

You should not, but people do things they shouldnt do all the time so, please go ahead.

Does it matter how much it would cost? You'd be dead. Money isn't going to be a problem if you're dead

You're not going to do it any way you fucking faggot so why even ask?

That's a good point, but if I survive I don't want to be broke as well as severely disabled.

Better do it right then.

life is meaningless, but so is death. the only way to find meaning is to create your own meaning. If you want to die, then you should die. If you dont want to die, then don't die. I want you to die and live stream your suicide for my viewing pleasure, so from my perspective you should an hero. But from your perspective maybe you like some parts of your life and wish to continue experiencing those things. either way, if you do end up suiciding, let us watch.

>A big knife + a child scool + a lot of cuts

Just looked up this method on Google, it's very unlikely to be successful so I need other ideas.

double dubs of truth

What about simply taking a handful of sleeping pills, putting your head in a plastic bag and just going to sleep?

It depends

i always thought overdose sounded like a good way to go. at least you would be out of your mind and not have to be sober for your death. The ultimate experience in my opinion would be to take a shit ton of shrooms, like a whole ounce, and then sky dive without a parachute, or something like that. or, you know, shooting yourself on a livestream for a bunch of faggots on Sup Forums.

Depends what you OD on, if you choose the wrong shit then its just gonna be a long painful process