So, Trump is either the hero America needs.... or he's the anti-Christ...

So, Trump is either the hero America needs.... or he's the anti-Christ. I personally believe he is a just and righteous man who hates pedophiles and the destruction of civilisation as we know it. He's trying to save the world, not burn it!! Wake up and smell the roses you shitty flouride drinking neo-commie scum!

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.donaldjtrump.com/trump-tax-reform.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=D4FgT4VeEIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can't be any worse than dubya

assets.donaldjtrump.com/trump-tax-reform.pdf

He hates pedos but owned beauty pageants so he is at least a hebephile. Beauty pageants are a major scene for people seeking sex with minors. He doesnt use drugs or alcohol but is a world class hotelier meaning he helped establish the modern standards of world class service. He can get you anything you want.

I think he means well but is just as likely to get us all killed and make us worship him as he is to ever step down.

50/50 we all die.

didnt he fucked a 13 year old ?
also doesnt he like sorta grope his daughter ?
He did fight mexicans
youtube.com/watch?v=D4FgT4VeEIU

Fair enough

go back to san fran you fuckin libtard

> righteous man who hates pedophiles
sure

he doesnt use alcohol or drugs ?
he owns a winnery, he lies, then he does something crazy trust me I know a guy that is high, tweeting at 3am ? doesnt that seem like a red flag ? unless he has some mental illness he uses something, I wonder what not to judge the guy but it seems to be some strong shit.

Yeah thats all true and all but what hes trying to do takes a very high IQ to pull off without fucking everything, im just not sure he has it in him.

>he doesn't have the skills to get a job in San Francisco

Fucking parrots, literally

kill all corporate douche bags

Something has to have gone on between Trump and his daughter

I know people jokingly call him 'god emperor', but he really is, he is the saviour of western civilisation and a force of righteousness.

Hail Trump.

These pics just prove he loves his daughter

>mental illness
He's old and probably suffers from dementia to a degree

>These pics just prove he loves his daughter
WITH HIS DICK

on the bed while talking in the phone absolute fucking must have been going on.
But can you honestly blame him ? I dont think he is the anti christ just a fucking idiot do.

And Hillary's just a perfectly healthy specimen then, right?

It's amusing that any criticism of Trump is met with a response of "but hillary!" from the riff raff.

probably but he said he has good brain he even tweeted it, also the best IQ.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Trump is a perfect example of why rural counties should not vote. Rural people are trash and should be prevented from dragging the rest of the country down with them.

"Fluoride drinking commie scum"

>>>mentally insane paranoid schizophrenic detected

hilary isn't the president.

"Righteousness"

>>>religious fag detected

Do you even have kids?

What would make you think that?

No, neither. He's just a born-rich nincompoop. If he'd taken all the money he inherited from his dad and invested it in a NASDAQ fund, he'd be much, much richer than he is today.

>I personally believe he is a just and righteous
>Donald Trump
>righteous man
>Donald Trump

Let's cast his political views aside and just looks at his general conduct in the last 40 years: You have to be completely delusional to believe that.

That man is an adulterer, a liar, greedy, loud mouthed, selfish, arrogant, ruthless and he lusts after his own daughter.

I wonder what happened to her ? she was obviously gonna win even I dislike her also trump, but didnt bitch about it, my theory they found some heavy secret shit about her, feel better for Bill Clinton now poor guy seemed that she had him grabbed by the balls, can you imagine ? he cheated on her and bitch was gonna become president, probably brought it up every time they went to bed you sleep in the couch im gonna be the president and youre gonna be my bitch.
I wonder what Trump is doing besides playing golf, or getting advice from Bannon I kinda feel envy for Trump he has accomplished all he wants even do he is not up to the job, doesnt know shit about politics, doesnt even get advisors.

She's not old enough to know how to hide her lust for him, nor to have grown to resent him for taking his liberties. If you look closely enough into her eyes, you can almost see her future heart-break, when she realizes she never had any chance at a decent, normal life because of him. He forced her to be his whore, before she knew what a whore was.

If you had gotten a trophy for losing you probably wouldn't be so bitter today.

Here, you can see she's developed the ability to be ironic about it.

Obama wanted clinton for president

Obama's mom is very well know to have a lot of "erotics" pics. More like a bitch before it was cool. but lets get back to Barrack, his mom's was a bitch, does it make him a bitch ? no of course no way. But in reality he is.

Hear, hear, anti-Trump vermin can go suck donkey balls

MAGA!

You know it says in the bible God doesn't put evil men in a position of political power, right? There's your answer.

user is probably pointing out those key words that other poster used and in which case, I agree--- that poster probably is a tinfoil hat wearing cuck.

The resentment. The bitter resentment. She had truly loved him.

Best president ever ever

I'd stamp both your treacherous Commie faces into a bloody mess.

Nothin' personnel, kid.

Na, revelations says God does.

>That man is an adulterer, a liar, greedy, loud mouthed, selfish, arrogant, ruthless and he lusts after his own daughter.

Change "Donald Trump" to Bill Clinton, the result is the same. Change it with Hillary Clinton... See a difference ? No

The addiction...it was her first sense of validation as a woman. She still needs it, sometimes, even though it makes her hate herself.

MAGA MAGAFAGA!

>That man is an adulterer, a liar, greedy, loud mouthed, selfish, arrogant, ruthless and he lusts after his own daughter.

Gonna need a source on that bud

If your intent was to address liberals...
>you probably shouldn't call them scum
>or neo-commies
>or treat them like morons
(conservatives should know how shitty that feels)

If you were addressing likeminded Sup Forumsros...
>you're part of the problem

You're probably too busy tipping cows or fucking your sister.

You keep using that word "commie"-- I think you don't really know what that means.

Sure kid

You really think Bill and Hillary have shared a bed in, say, the last 20 years? kek She would never admit it publicly, but she is probably glad to be out of the 24/7 spotlight; taking it easy, planning he speaking tours, and book deals.

that is a lot of make up for a daughter, not sure if people are idiots but banning the media from giving speeches from the media is kinda makes you wonder, we communist now ?
that is a red flag also he uses speeches of african dictators, you can even youtube that similar words.

Amen

>Change "Donald Trump" to Bill Clinton, the result is the same. Change it with Hillary Clinton... See a difference ? No

Who gives a shit? OP claimed that he believed that Trump's a righteous man. I pointed out why he's not.

looks like he's living the American dream

What? Really? You mean the anti-Christ?

>Nothin' personnel
>personnel

I'm actually liking him more and more. Watching him slap the liberal press around is a lot of fun.

Will be voting for him again in 4 years.

they are all the same, it's crazy the amount of buttsoreness one can get, over a huge facade..divide and conquer

>married three times
>says that he would date Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter
>constantly brags about how great he is
>let an appartment building in New York City get invested with rats and shot down the heat in winter to force tenants with long running contracts out

>can't be any worse than dubya

Obama you mean

Your new is showing.

Yea man, Trump's raising a red flag!

I know. He is the best.

>baseless accusations with no evidence

Calling bullshit

I know but that shit would be scary the person you cheated on is a feminist, gets in feminazi things is about to become president, if you never cheated on a gf or wife they always bring it up to man guilt it is like an universal world thing probably doesnt apply to continents like africa or the middle east.
they would just go you want something to eat you say yeah sure, then like drop a half of bottle of tabasco sauce on your food and ask you if it is spicy, then youre thinking fuck then they go you dont like the way I cook and leave the room, now imagine what Bill has suffered.

that's silly, rats aint money

your lack of education is showing

Oh boy, you think this is real.

your steadfast approach to wasting time is showing

Just shows how stupid you are.

>fake

Yes.
Doesn't take much logic to figure out:

It is revealed to mankind. From whom? God. Because God is all powerful and the event is fully described.

Meaning God knows and allows it to be so OR God made it that way.

Read some St.Augustine--- he also wrote on the subject.

That was the only post I have made in this thread. What does that have to do with education?

I hate facts that disagree with my opinion.

The man is a gift from God. He's keeping his promises and doing what is best for this country. We put him in the White House to do exactly what he's now doing. You can kick and scream and piss yourself laughing like a toddler all you want, but the adults took this country back this election and President Trump is making US proud. America is greater at this moment than it's been in a very long time.

Well the pope says different.

Yes, I voted for him and you bet your ass I still support him. The man is a gift from God. He's keeping his promises and doing what is best for this country. You can think we're a joke, those who supported him, but in case you haven't figured it out we jokes hold the power in this country. We put him in the White House to do exactly what he's now doing. You can kick and scream and piss yourself laughing like a toddler all you want, but the adults took this country back this election and President Trump is making US proud. America is greater at this moment than it's been in a very long time. Just because you see the appearance of a farce in your simplistic little mind doesn't mean he's not doing a damn fine job. Every leader of every other country and every citizen of every foreign land--they can all think we're a joke, it doesn't matter. President Trump is doing what's best for America and we are getting stronger because of it. Trust me kid, you'll see, very soon.

damn cold steeeel, u a badass
wen i grows up,
i wanna b jus liek u
all edjamacated 'n shiet

You're assuming a few things:
1.) That he would run again (and the age of 74).

2.) That he isn't impeached during the first term

3.) That he isn't assassinated by either the home front or any of the other nations he has already pissed off.

I don't know which is funnier, the "real" median household income, or the tax to benefits line.

spy der ty um

statistically speaking, all three are safe assumptions

Secular nation dumbass

Found the triggered obongo fangirl lol

"I will roll out a plan against ISIS within the first 30 days in office! I promise, believe me"
(Actual statement)

Actual day in office : 35

OK.

lel she was prepared to kill to become president, literally her entire life led up to something she had to succeed at or she would be an infamous failure... I don't think she's taking it well behind the scenes

>t. asshurt left wing fucktard

lol, you lost, get over it :^)

oooh scary

It's all for a good cause. user, do not start thinking ....ok?

>daily news

kek

Not necessarily at all--- it is far too early. Statistics weigh against such an assumption yet.
But as time passes, the chances are greater for your assumption.