Hey Sup Forums, How do I regenerate my cum faster so I can fap again

Hey Sup Forums, How do I regenerate my cum faster so I can fap again

Check em

I would also like to know. I can fap only once per day.

Increase your haste rating.

no fucking idea, but I sometimes jerk off the whole day (mostly thursdays cuz it's my free day, no uni, no work) and throughout 18h i beat my meat like 7-10 times. cum stops after 5th or 6th one tho

>gather up your cum
>insert into syringe
>squirt it back down your peehole
in the trade we call this "reloading", you can also add lemon juice if you desire a zestier ejaculate

forgot to say. it hurts after 5 times mostly. damn i need pussy

Lmao, I can only get off twice if Im lucky

I jack off 5 times a day every day for the past couple of years so I have no problem

>be user
>thursday
>go outside
>rape 11 women, keep beating it
>birth of sexual predator

Underrated

twice in a row or whole day?

eat well, nap, wait an hour+ fap = profit?

used to edge like a motherfucker, once did it for 3-4 hours. when i finally came it was agony, walked to the bathroom to clean myself off and ended up passing out partway there. Came to, cleaned myself off and collapsed on my bed to recover for an hour

Within 6 about hours

Ay, that doesnt sound too bad

what are you, 40?

christ dude, at your age you should be able to go non-stop

Id do that

I can ejaculate three times in an hour and a half.

You're lucky, actually. It's better than constantly doing it.

>when close to orgasm, press firmly with palm on skin between balls and wiener shaft
>you will have mind blowing orgasm with no mess
>thank me later

Id love to constantly fap

inject caffeine into your bollocks to simulate the everhard gland and tie a tourniquet tightly around the shaft, you know youre doing it right if it turns purple. film it so we make sure youre doing it correctly.

REEEEEE I CAN'T CUM ANYMORE CAUSE OF THESE FUCKING HORMONES
I JUST WANNA BECOME A GIRL

magnets

Basically you jerk of 3-4 times simultaneously. Then time them just right, so you cum all at once. Bing, bang, boom, cummies.

Absolute casual.

> not tabasco sauce
We call that a sizzling sausage.

You think you're a girl because you're associating parts of your thinking and personality that are acceptable for both genders as only exclusive to one gender. Your "girl" thoughts are actually thoughts that are totally acceptable for a boy to have.

Every single person who thinks they're the other gender is just doing this.

Copy and paste my message if you see anybody else wanting to be the other gender. I've never ever seen an argument that beats this. It shuts them down every time. Because it's true. And you'll convince them to stop thinking they're the other gender and save them if you get them to read this.

Men's health zinc supplement. Shoot massive loads too.

this

nice trips btw

when I was 18 I fucked my girlfriend literally the whole weekend. we could only see us on the weeksends due to school/work.
Sometimes we fucked for hours straight. We fuck, I cum three times, we cuddle, watch tv, an hour later we fuck again. repeat that from friday to sunday evening.

> yfw you realise that even if you get a girlfriend, the MAJORITY of them don't have a sex drive like guys do and won't want to do it five or six times every day
People who have nymphomanic gfs are the luckiest fuckers.

nymphos tend to be psychos though, they're addicted to sex to fill the hole that daddy left or because they need constant attention

Honestly? Worth it. Just don't wife her and you'll be set.

Someone like MyCherryCrush would be 10/10