Lost

ill save this ylyl youtube.com/watch?v=-smiZCXFeps

lol so funy alwaysblose to da autistic kid joeks
>mfw i trol da autistic kid
newfags don't know what ylyl means.

roast beef like that should be Arby's not, mcdonalds

Aaaand this thread is dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=DSBGW65-F_k

If this is Ylyl material, then I think that's why I've never lost a YlYl thread in 2016

Bring in the pickles to stop the bananas!

youtube.com/watch?v=althyZTK-i4

fuck you bitch

haha this fucking rules

Well shit I know that girl. Different shoes though.

I want kick him in the face

lol, this picture makes people feel bad, then they have to prove how retarded they are by posting violent fantasies like a little child

moar.

youtube.com/watch?v=uweu5dLBuio

kangz n sheeit

terrible

I fucking hate the smell of ketchup

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

again with the ripper roo

I really really like these pictures.

Lost

save it, it's all yours my friend.

threads gone nanas

What the banana peel did you just fucking say about bananas, you YLYL cancer? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the potassium platoon, I've been involved in numerous raids on hugboxes and I have over 300 confirmed derailed threads. I am trained in really, really, really liking this picture and I'm the top worshipper of Lori in the entire board. You are nothing to me but just another angry faggot. I will make you laugh out loud with bananas the likes of which have never been seen before on this thread, mark my potassium filled words. You think saying that shit to me over the internet will faze me? Think again try hard. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of shitposters across Sup Forums, and your threads are being derailed right now so you better prepare for banana bombardment, newfag. The bombardment that derails the pathetic little thing you call your thread. You're fucking done, son. I can be on any board, any thread and I can shitpost bananas in over 700 ways, and that's just with my first folder. Not only am I extensively experience in shitposting, but I have access to the entire archives of the Sup Forums shitposting directory and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your cancerous thread off of the face of the board, you little shit.If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking keyboard. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now your thread is paying the price, you goddamn butt hurt faggot. I will shitpost bananas all over you and you will drown in potassium and lulz. Your thread is dead, kiddo.