Sherman Grant Hill Park 27 forever

Probably the niggers.
>inb4 society

The cops, when they shoot all these dickheads lmao

FUCK SHEMALES GANG

The community.

/thread

It's literally a 50/50 chance.

Cholos, slower rate of fire but much higher accuracy.
Nignogs have very poor aim but make up with sheer numbers and spray bullets.
Nignogs have a higher fratricide rate

Society loses

Chollos like to use AK 47

Minorities killing each other instead of us? I count that as a win.

nigs like to use DRACOS so cholos have a tactical advantage using longer barrels. thus reinforcing his statement about much higher accuracy.

Cholos, they have less ethics when it comes to fighting; black gang members are the samuri, cholos are the ninjas. (but catholic ninjas, they fuck like rabbits)

are you kidding me?? niggers in the hood will kill you for a 40oz niggers are waaaay less ethical.

It really depends where and who. Cholos, in general, are more organized and have ties to the Mexican mafia. I'd probably put my money on 100 of Cholos, VS 100 Black gang members, if I didn't know who or where.

>comparing niggers to noble warriors

Assuming a decently high body count, we all win

Are you retarded? Do you not know there's more beans in this country?

Well... not anymore.

Carry on.

Less ethics than gang niggers? We've all seen the webms; they will use every dirty tactic possible: mass attacks on a single opponent, sucker punches, weapons against an unarmed opponent...

I find your assertion implausible.

niggers fuck your girlfriend, your mom and your sister just to prove they're better, and then shoot up your house.

Cholo niggers just shoot places and lie about fucking your sister and your girlfriend.

in my experience, cholo niggers are really sensitive about mothers and religion.

no one, because cholos got deported & nig nugs got killed by cops or aids

this