Today city heidelberg in germany man drives car into group and get out of the car with knive...

today city heidelberg in germany man drives car into group and get out of the car with knive. brought again to you by religion of peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGdwbw0lv9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>German police say at this time the Heidelberg incident has no connection to terrorism.

*knife

of course driving with car into group has nothing to do with nothing

not surprising, sadly

Europe is literally islam's bitch

Hitler was right.

According to the officials, it was a 35 year old German with no migration background.

Might explain why no one is covering it any more.

In destroying Germany? I agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=UGdwbw0lv9I

>european men of old give their lives by the thousands to free their homelands from the muslim zergrush

>modern european "men" welcome the violent shitskins with open arms, wallets, and anuses

>According to the officials, it was a 35 year old German with no migration background.
Assuming home-grown lone wolf then.
>Might explain why no one is covering it any more.
My bet is that he's brown. Otherwise they'd be shouting 'white terrorism' from the rooftops.

Hahaha fucking cucks.

>Immigrants welcome

Enjoy the unstoppable tide of Islam faggots

savage.

But i agree, lets destroy germany for what they made.

>Otherwise they'd be shouting 'white terrorism' from the rooftops.
That's usually not happening, in order to get people even interested in crime by Germans it needs to have a certain gravity.
Actually it's quite discriminating, if you're brown or muslim you don't even have to do something at all and get street cred, but if you're white you got to work, with no guarantees either.
Took a dead cop to actually get police interested in investigating into the last Nazi terror series.

When they came in Macedonia, we terrorised them. We stole from them and we raped / killed them. So, now they go through Albania, Bulgaria and Italy because they don't want us to rape them.

>brand new SEAT
>black/dark paint
>"not terrorist"

tomorrow they'll find out he was a refugee

in 3 years they'll find out he was a terrorist because isis told them.

I meant that all they've said is "no migrant history" not "white guy named Fritz". Makes me think it's a Muhammad who happened to be born in Frankfurt or whatever.
Who knows? Let's be awesome humans and wait and see.

>brand new SEAT
>black/dark paint
>"not terrorist"
because ISIS has a renting contract with Sixt that covers all their Black Seats.

>muss man wissen

>>brand new SEAT
>>black/dark paint
What does this mean? I read it was a rental car. I bet he didn't even get the insurance. :)

Nah, We Germans are really nasty with two things: privacy and migration backgrounds.
You aren't German for most Germans - even officials - if you're just born here.

This is an alleged picture of the guy. shit quality, but he looks like he could be a muslim

>I bet he didn't even get the insurance
If you'd plan on running Amok, why would you?

That's kinda the joke. Cheers on getting it.

So you think he's probably a German's German fo sho?

That's a nice guess, now for what he had for breakfast

Seriously, this guy looks like average joe.

Working with nutters for the last 10 years of my life, chances are pretty good.
Too much today get's the terrorism label that is actually just random maniacs with a sense of mission.

Kouashy's (correctly spelled?) brothers had a citroen, a black one. truck was black (in german) but not in nice (we dont have that must black trucks here). And here, again a black car. coincidence ?

1/3 of all cars in Europe are black.

But I'm pretty sure you're up to something, keep digging!

Nah not really, here in france it's really not black. There is way more light to dark grey (not black obviously, i mean not dark dark, you get it ?) same for belgians. maybe the same for german but who know ?

There is really something wrong in this story. He was german. but how? paper only? 100% german? what's in the bag, did he talk? how did he then? nigger ?

>There is really something wrong in this story.
Actually you just assume there is.
Although there's reason to distrust police in Germany occasionally, mainly because they're pretty racist in most cases and would leak a lot of info, so they're the only source of information.
Also, "Germans on paper" are usually denoted by officials as Deutsch-X (e.g. Deutsch-Türke, Deutsch-Russe, Deutsch-Albaner) we're not as "politically correct" (due to very pragmatic reasons) as it is often assumed.
Also the looks alone doesn't make up a southerner, in fact, dense black hair is relatively common in ethnic Germans. So are full beards. Actually this guy looks like a (full German) friend of mine, but he'd be 6 years younger.

Mixed racer here and even I know Hitler was right.

These Muslim cunts give decent half bloods a bad name

Charles Martel was a real guy. Today's faggots act like everythings good

what ever you are, hitler is always the solution

germoney is doomed