Did you know Arnie directed an episode of Tales from the Crypt in 1990?

Did you know Arnie directed an episode of Tales from the Crypt in 1990?

Wow really made me think

He appears in one of 3 or 4 season i think

>Childhood friends stated that he often said his goals in life were to move to America, become an actor, and marry a Kennedy. He accomplished all three.
How can he be so based?

>In Demolition Man (1993), Sandra Bullock's character Lenina Huxley is telling Sylvester Stallone's character John Spartan about the Arnold Schwarzenegger Presidential Library, explaining that, based on the sheer popularity of Schwarzenegger's movies, a Constitutional amendment was passed in order for Schwarzenegger to run for President, which, according to Huxley, he did. In 2003, ten years after this film's release, Schwarzenegger ran for the office of Governor of California, and won the election on 7 October 2003. While Schwarzenegger is not eligible to run for the presidency by present laws (as a naturalized citizen, not a native-born citizen as required by the Constitution), most past presidents have been governors of their respective home states. Some members of Congress are currently considering an amendment to the Constitution to allow foreign-born US citizens to be allowed to run for the Presidency, specifically with Schwarzenegger in mind, although other members of Congress are strongly opposed to the idea.
Do you think he'd be a good president?

Apparently Arnie was supposed to play Kyle Reese in Terminator but asked James Cameron to play the machine instead.
Also he declined the part of John McLane in Die Hard.

no

da global elites were not smart enough to have arnold go against donald so now they will lose.

He's a big guy

just watched pumping iron. what an asshole.

easily a better one than that retard trump and shillary.

Yes
Tftc is goat

Considering he ruined my states economy, no.

He was the last ray of hope for your shit-hole state.

It was a terrible, boring episode and he never directed anything again.

>tfw numales toss their poop at gods and miss by a mile because they have weak little baby arms

>This is Arnie now
No matter how much you work out you will end up looking like shit when you're old

Why live?

He directed a TV movie after that.

>implying he looks bad

No but youre right, why lift and look like that when you can continue as you are and loon like a >100lbs skelly when yourr that age

Only if you stop working out.

You have to keep it up. Arnie quit. Look at Vince McMahon from WWE.

>43% of legal Californian residents don't even speak English at home as of 2013
It's not like modern California even has a chance of being decent again

How? California is like more than 40% of the entire US GDP.

>implying he ever stopped

I hope this is bait. Pumping Iron 'Arnold' is a character.

literally

It was a good episode too. One of my favorites.

No, he actually didn't want to play the part of the terminator because he didn't like how foreign actors with an accent were constantly type-casted as the villain. If you watch movies from the 80's, everyone with a foreign accent is a bad guy.

you aren't far off...its about 3.7%
oh actually you're retarded

actually its around 13% of the US GDP

He is a king everyone who disagrees should just end their life

that was shortly after his heart surgery you fanook.

>a """"""""character"""""""" can't be an asshole

Keep defending old man on the internet, faggot beta bitch boy.

lol, you didn't understand the movie

Tons of good actors and directors starred or directed episodes of Tales from the Crypt.

I liked the newer Outer Limits a lot too.

Someone was bullied in school
>Not lifting heavy metal bars
>Not being an alpha like king arnie

No

THIS is Arnold now