Remember N Dubz?

Remember N Dubz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1WoaCV-9Mvc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819690/Fake-Sheikh-Mazher-Mahmood-guilty-Tulisa-cocaine-sting-trial.html#ixzz4f4mQZWWB
youtu.be/0TthUkVF8hk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sure that's not mighty boosh?

I remember these dubz

>2626

remember vengaboys?

N Dubz? How about these?

Who remembers the video of Tulisa sucking a purple dick that got leaked. You coudn't even tell if it was white or black lol

It was black and the video was awful. I was mad as hell, I used to find her so hot but she's pretty terrible at sucking dick.

yeah, they did quir well
dappy was ok. Charlie Brooker was a cunt to them along with all the SJW crew. fuck them, I prefer Ndubz

Remember when Tulisa was selling Coke?
comedy gold
youtu.be/1WoaCV-9Mvc

>Dappy over Fazer
Big Narstie is fucking hilarious, man.

'Fake Sheikh' Mazher Mahmood faces jail and civil claims from his sting targets could cost him and News UK £800m after he was found GUILTY of tampering with evidence in Tulisa tria

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819690/Fake-Sheikh-Mazher-Mahmood-guilty-Tulisa-cocaine-sting-trial.html#ixzz4f4mQZWWB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
>they were pretty desperate to be really cuntish to them

oh well

Scottish staff would have been needed for it to be sold across Scotland, because it would have been dismissed as "too English" due to the differences in government policy between the two countries.[7]

Cessation of publication[edit]
Trinity Mirror had a decline in revenue and profit in 2015, and it was hoped that the new title would reverse that.[8] Its first edition was distributed as two million free copies.[8] Sales figures were to be kept secret, until April's figures would be published by the Audit Bureau of Circulations.[8]

After a two-week period costing 25p, the regular price was to rise to 50p, but the date of the rise was postponed slightly,[9] eventually rising to 50p on Thursday 17 March 2016.[10]

Fox aimed to have a regular circulation of 200,000.[7] A further Guardian report on 20 March suggested the paper may only have been selling 90,000 copies per day.[11] Later reports revealed that its circulation had been between 30,000 and 40,000.[12][13][1]

On 4 May 2016, within 10 weeks of its launch, it was announced that the final edition of The New Day would be published on 6 May.[12] A Trinity Mirror spokeswoman would not comment on claims that it was running at an annual loss of £1 million.[1]

Roy Greenslade explained in The Guardian how The New Day had failed.

wtf?

we're stuck with these people forever,
our liveswill be defiend by httese people that have to have everythin always

how do you crack it? we are set against ourselves also

you need to live long to out distance them

>*gets kicked in the face by a horse and goes bankrupt*
i was crying when i heard the headline a couple years back, had to be Dappy
youtu.be/0TthUkVF8hk
Big Narstie can't stop roasting the shit out of Ndubz

you're left with scraps laughing at each other

>perhaps that's what they wanted from you?

maybe...............

Didn't Tulisa have beef with Lethal Bizzle or something?

'they' launched a national newspaper off of me while forcing me down.

while Sup Forums.org/ic was also making sure it failed really badly

you're (they're) (whoever the fuck you are) are your own enemies, you can't coalesce against these people so you're screwed

whose this cunt? xD

>fucking get ya fucking come round here r#fucking

same plot about to unfold, all your anger gets directed towards people that are close to you
you should work together,

meanwhile the machine sucks you up and cuts off your bollocks

they say it don't be like this

>h Lethal Bizzle or