Be semi richfag (or upper middle class? not sure)

> Be semi richfag (or upper middle class? not sure)
> Family owns 7 or 8 million in various assets and money.
> Think that someday I'll inherit it
> Brother makes some joke about it because I'm really good at money, etc
> Mom laughs and tells us that when she retires its all going to fund her retirement, a castle on top of a mountain in spain or portugal or whatever.
> Turns out this is serious, and I'm getting left with 10k.
> Should I be pissed off? She tells me to be grateful for what I have.

what do I think? pic not related

This is serious btw it turns out the whole castle thing is for real, and has been in the works for years.

When she dies you inherit a castle on top of a mountain in spain. Not bad imo.

instead of sitting on your ass go present her with an idea for investment so you can work but still have a leg up on everyone who never had a family with money

poison her and live in the castle

this.
and also
this

Fucking millennials. Go make your own millions nigger.

Found the guy that thinks fighting about inheritance was invented by millennials.

I get that I should be happy if I get the spain thing, except for two things.
a) Her mom lived to >90 in worse health, so I'd inherit when I'm about 65.
b) Spain is full of hariy gay people and mooselimbs.
c) I'm not employed in accounting or whatever (I'm finishing ed in science), so they won't trust me to invest.

>7-8 million in assets
>unsure if rich or not
I wouldn't trust your retarded ass with my money either.

Depends, did she inheirt all this shit? And now she is just liquidating generational wealth?

Cause that is wrong, but a typical cycle where every 3 generations it happens. Sounds like you are the first generation, so you need to work hard and make sure that two generations from now you fuck some people up over property the same way you are right now.

Honestly man, you gotta make your own way. Anything you get you need to look at a bonus. If you're struggling at least you might have some people to help you out.

exactly 10k more than most of will get
earn your own money faggot

you sound like a brat. earn your own way

Yeah but most is in property, which isn't really considered an asset in some parts of North America here where bubbles form burst and crash all the time

OP, kill everyone and inherit.

while it's true that people has the right to do whatever they want with their money and theoretically your parents don't really owe you anything when you're a functioning adult, your mom is being kind of a selfish cunt. I'd want my sons to have a good future as I think every responsible and caring parent would, so I wouldn't waste all my money on retarded castles to die in or at least I'd leave something more behind. 10k is not bad for an average family, but considering your family assets it's kinda like a denigratory joke or something, might as well don't leave anything at all

rolling to see how i should poop later

You're being an entitled bitch. It was never your money. I hope she's happy spending what she can while she's alive.

It's not your money you fuckwit, she does whatever she wants with it, plus when she dies you and your sibling(s) would get the castle, so what's the problem ?
God fucking damnit these shit for braind, spoiled ass brats really grind my gears

Filthy bastard.

hopefully she spends so much of it there isn't a thin dime left for your pathetic ass

OP stop being a faggot. My family is worth upwards of 50m and you know what? I made my own way in life not expecting a dime.

Your family being wealthy doesnt give you wealth, it gives you opportunities that most people dont get so dont be a fuckwit thinking someday youll just inherit it all and waste the opportunity.

I don't work in the family business, and I make a six figure salary at 28. Pull yourself up.

roll

By way of birth, you have been given the opportunity for success that 99% of the world can only dream of. Don't be a bitch.

Rats I guess what I'm generally hearing from you guys is that I need to just push through life expecting it either way. I suppose I should do that.

I guess it just felt weird because previously the family thing was to make money and push it forward.

Well, that's what parents do when they love their kids. I hate to tell you this, but she probably doesn't love any of you. You should get together with your siblings and then all confront her about her selfishness. If you have any living grandparents use them too.

but he's really good at money.

DON'T LISTEN TO THESE JEALOUS FAGGOTS. KILL YOUR MOTHER.