Can somebody explain to me why the states that bitch the most about welfare abuse are the states the most reliant on...

Can somebody explain to me why the states that bitch the most about welfare abuse are the states the most reliant on welfare programs?

>inb4 "Nice Soros-graphic"
>inb4 "Soros-funded outlet"
>inb4 "George Soros"

Here's a newer one for you fags. If you think it's flipped in 4 years, you're a retard

Blacks and Latinos

Places where welfare is prevalent see more of its uses and abuses hence the call against it.

because the people in those states who ARENT on welfare have to deal with even more niggerness and get more fed up with it since its around them constantly

Have you ever been to the American south? Half the blacks there bitch about welfare abuse just like the bible bangers and don't even know they're receiving it

Why are all those states mainly Republicans then?

All the whites vote Republican
>not realizing blacks take in a bunch of welfare
>not realizing blacks are usually to lazy to go and vote even though they're statistically less likely to have a job
Kek faggot
8 YEARS BITCH #MAGA

I'm not sure on this and I don't have a citation but, I've heard that agriculture (farmers) is the largest recipient of federal aide in the US. Which would explain why the majority of the bread basket of America is above average. Also note that states that generally do not have as high of a per hectare yield on arable crops (corn, wheat, barley, canola etc etc) are deep red. That's just my thought on it.

B-b-but George Soros funds liberal protests!

A much more insightful comment than "Blacks". Thank you user

does that really startle you?
more reliant on welfare - more envy and shit to lose when it comes to welfare. people are basic.
poor people generally are worse people, sadly. basically, they can't afford to be good people.

Use your brain, retard.
>work all day
>come home
>your shitbag neighbor is passed out on your lawn because he spent all day drinking, again
>like he had for the past twelve years
Tell me you wouldn't bitch

the irony is that the tea party exists because the Koch's paid angry people to hold signs, then they didn't know shit about policy when questioned

Faggots only care about sweeping generalizations and biases when it feels personal to them, fuck total strangers whose lives, capabilities, contributions are a complete and total fucking mystery to you while your own life is mediocre and shitty. What have you done to better the world today libcucks and republicucks? Nothing again? Honestly if I could kill every pol-fag on Sup Forums and RL myself I would.

I don't agree with the argument that because 1-2% of people abuse welfare we should cut it for the 98% that don't.

Le edge post xDDDDD
Include me in your youtube intro!

Wow good thing I never made that argument retard

How much did Soros pay you to post this? fucking CTR cuck shills

this tbh
the idiots of America made politics literal cancer

>if soros is responsible for everything then I never have to make an argument

Felons can't vote

I made up this story
>Live in MS
>Work too much to pay bills for family
>Retard kids bitch about not having most recent cellphone
>while driving to work I see addict neighbors waiting by their mailbox for wellfare check
>I won't see them again until next month, on the same day
I wonder why the people witnessing the abuse would want to change it.

Its because niggers live in the south and so do mexicans.

Just look at who pays the most taxes, they are republicans.

lots of mexicans in texas and commiefornia also

neither is part of the south

I'm still waiting for a check from Soros. From what I hear, everybody else is getting paid. And I only billed him at $30/hr instead of the standard $35. Does anybody know who I should contact in regards to payment?

All this shows is that welfare ought to be abolished so that all those states can die. The ones that manage to survive and function properly should be the ones to lead thereafter. In the end, you're all fucking parasites that can't produce anything better for yourself or humanity than the waste you excrete from but one of your parasitic activities. The more who go, the better.

All checks are being funneled through the ACLU - contact your local chapter and they can direct you where to go. That's what I had to do. Try to keep it hush hush though.

you math wizards DO realize if the PERCENTAGE of federal aid to state income means the states taxes are lower that state doesnt need a fuckton of money to spend/waste to function RIGHT?

Admit it, red states have more welfare because they are LAZY unlike blue states which actually produce GDP.

Yeah, I'm just gonna leave this here...