Hey, nerds

Hey, nerds.

Some of you guys might remember me from a few years back. I spent about two years wasting in this cyber prison and never got a shred of positivity or motivation from any of you. On the contrary, you all laughed at my situation and never got any sympathy.

Well, I'm back just to let you all know that I pulled myself up by my bootstraps and am doing probably better than over half of you NEET losers.

You see that fine piece of ass right there? That's what I'm fucking every night while you all jack off to your anime pillows. I'm actually about to go out to dinner with her and probably get back and fuck her for an hour or two.

Enjoy using your tears as lubricant, losers!

She's fat. Why is she hiding her face?

>fat
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> Hides the face
Nice boyfriend, faggot

I'm protecting her identity? You wouldn't know anything about that because none of you know what it's like to actually love and respect someone. That's why none of you have girlfriends and live in your mom's basement.

>that I pulled myself up by my bootstraps
>probably better than over half of you NEET losers

Wage cuck confirmed.

found you kek

this bitch is some stupid flat earth airhead and he's some loser artist

lol wtf are you niggas serious? pls respond OP

If i can meet this original poster, i would cut him open... Spread his insides on a canvas. Would send the pics of the canvas to his retarded mother.

K

lol this guy is such a massive faggot holy shit

im creeping on his twatter for shits n giggles

where did u go OP. this shit is gold or are u embarrassed for urself now

Pretty obvious OP is not the faggot on this picture and just wants hate sent towards them. Leave them alone, you shouldn't talk with braindead people

maybe but this is still some hella dank autism even by Sup Forums's standards

Stop trying. You are a fucking moron if you can't tell a difference between troll account and the real account of anybody. Just fuck off with this thread....no one with brain is gonna take this thread seriously let alone to believe the man in the pic was once a Sup Forumstard.
Bye, felicia....

>Bye, felicia....
that explains it, you're a butthurt nigger. i just thought it was funny you stupid salty bitch. fuck you.

hoe old are you faggots?

old enough to know how to fucking spell but not old enough to be a sour little bitch

>i hurt myself... today

Whatever faggot mines better then yours

>autistic screeching intensifies

get help you fucking mongoloid

Good for you. I'm glad you were able to climb out of this shit hole. Outstanding reward. Now post her nudes for the rest of us who can't climb out