Spartacus thread

Spartacus thread.

>you will never lose your virginity as a teenager to Illythia

Who was the hottest broad?

Feels bad man.

>ywn have such a GOOD friend

>Not her

I almost was about to rage until I read that bit so have my kek and Flawless as an answer.

S I B Y L
I
B
Y
L

Seppia, the red haird woman from GotA and Illythia

The last time I cared about Jai Courtney he should've got cancer, not Andy

You're missing but one name.

>Edges closer and whispers "my GOOD friend" then plants a kiss.

Pic related because HE WAS A GOOD MAN

Not fucking her.

Lucy Flawless (Of course.)

OR

Gaia (RIP)

OR

The German slut who used the dual daggers.

Come on user I love Blood and Sand the most, have yet to watch final season myself but I wouldn't wish that on the guy.

>HE WASN'T PERFECT BUT HE WAS MINE

>ywn never get stabbed a bunch by qt Aurelia

Feels bad man

They actually continued this show? Season 1 was GOAT then Andy got cancer. Prequel was incredibly good again, then Andy died.

I watched 20 minutes of the new season but didn't like it. Goddamn Andy why

Someone say Flawless?

I JUST WANT ANDY BACK

BUT HE'S NOT COMING BACK

I've only watched up until Vengeance and we get more Ashur,Glaber, and others I won't spoil for you.

Ashur kicks ass literally and figuratively.

HATEFUCK
A
T
E
F
U
C
K

I would gladly give my life to bring Andy back.

Nice guy, family man, handsome as fuck, good actor and was getting better.

At the very end of the credit of the last season (4) they showed Andy in the episode where he wore the Roman armor and shouted "I AM SPARTACUS!"

It honestly, made me cry.

>Kill them all

Best episode in Blood and Sand is The Thing in The Pits.

>mfw watching that episode and seeing all that metal album cover material.

To put it simply, is it worth watching after Blood and Sand / the prequel?

He was great, goddamn can you image how good this show could have become? Season 1 was literally perfection pilot to finale. The new guy actually looked like him a lot but it was never the same.

Fuuuuck it I'm gonna rewatch blood and sand

>Season 1 was literally perfection pilot to finale.
lol no the first several episodes were utter shit, then it started getting better.

>Ashur

I felt bad that he desired to earn the mark and be a legitimate gladiator but was shunned by the others and betrayed by Crixus.

He did what he had to in order to survive.

And was surprisingly loyal to those who were loyal to him.

Gaia very being such a lewd slut.

It's a shame he wasn't in a lot more stuff but I love rewatching Spartacus just for him.

I was watching a podcast and guy had a story about Andy walking in a to a press only thing or other and he just walts in and eats a donut and doesn't say anything.

>Best episode in Blood and Sand is The Thing in The Pits.

Biggest turn around in quality ever, the show was coasting until that came along and kicked things into overdrive

>that fucking tranny and the facestealer

Wait wait wait, on this supposedly patrician board specializing in tv and cinema when someone says "Spartacus thread", everyone immediately starts talking about the modern tv show and not the epic 60's movie?!

If you can put up with a lot of shit give a watch it's all around fun.

I really don't want to spoil it for you.

Because the pic in OP is from the show, you mongrel.

>the epic 60's movie?
Please fuck off back to r/truefilm

Please tell me that gif is not part of it lel. But yeah I might watch it anyways

>please tell me this obvious Xena clip is not from Spartacus

Ya got me, OK?

Get out before you get spoiled.

Watch Xena also.

>there will never be a giant montage of Xena reaction faces

Damn shame, she has one of the most expressive faces ever.

Ashur was the most grubby fuck on the show but he was a TRUE roman. I love his arc in Blood and Sand, fuck good Solonius.

Anybody ever noticed how he's always referred to as good Solonius?

she's still super cute as a mommy.

>mfw reading that

I'm so hype for season 2 of Ash vs Evil Dead. I have no idea why she's going to be a central character given season 1 but I don't care.

>Mommy

She's the best woman in the world.

Vengeance definitely isn't as good as the first two seasons (mostly because of the new cast getting used to their roles), but War of the Damned (the final season) is up there with Blood and Sand as some of the series' best work.

Didn't watch past B&S and the prequel. But yeah I'm leaving this thread, don't wanna see too many spoilers. Picked up Crixus is still in it through, that alone makes it worth watching for me

>still getting used to their roles

>Domina

Fugg man I wish he loved her back. Batiatus would have killed him at some point but fuck he shouldn't have done THAT to Lucretia.

Liam's death scene was also very touching. He truly owned the part by that point.

>Red viper

>superior series
>everyone gushing over shitty as GoT

Everything in Spartacus felt so much better than anything I've seen in what I've watched of GoT

>better main characters
>shit wasn't cut around like a fucking soap opera with 10 storylines going on at the same time to keep people watching
>better bad guys
>better BIG guys (Theo>mountain, Theo actually looked intimidationg mountain looks like a fat dumbass that is super slow)
>hotter chicks
>the fight scenes are so much better, GoT you can just watch the characters swing a sword then wait in position to "block." lol

You missed the most important one: The plot actually moves.

The 60's movie sucked

GoT has it's merits though I Iove it but it has problems. I like most of the cast, only genuinely hate 2 characters.

"Welcome to Club Vandersexxx, Amsterdam's most erotic club. Where your every fantasy will be fulfilled."

"Also, says I get a free t-shirt with the flyer."

By Jupiter's throbbing cock amirite guys?

>Agreed.

After the first three, it starting to really shine.

>Fucking based John Hannah; I knew I saw him in something before this but I couldn't remember what.

Then one night I watch The Mummy on Netflix for the lulz and fucking John Hannah shows up.

Hhhnnnggg!

>Gods of the Arena

Amazing for a prequel; it really did show why all of the characters in Blood and Sand were the way they were and how they got there.

I loved Gaia though and seeing her go really broke my heart since Lucy really did love her.

And then seeing her start wearing her red wig and looking at Crixus in a new light since Gaia saw something special in him, really was sweet.

>Spread cheeks and proceed to ram cock in ass!

Damn Raimi was hardcore.

the fuck is Xena doing here, fucking shit series, what was it's audience? ten year olds and retards?

>Faggot

>ywn have such GOOD friends.

ATIA OF THE JULII, I CALL FOR JUSTICE

Go fuck yourself no one cares for your shitty opinion.

>"Take her ass while I watch."

Oh man, watching based John Hannah grab her by her collar and fuck her ass while Flawless watched and was being fingered by another slave was jacking material for quite a while.

I agree.

This creepy fuck right here though made me shudder.

Yeah that guy was pretty fucking creepy.

And coming from me, that means a lot.

I imagine that Sura was telling him to fuck them all.

I'm watching Spartacus for the first time and fuck that kid.
>Killing best bro because some dumb whore played with your underage cock
Fucking hell that kid would get mad pussy just for being the senators son, it wasn't even necessary for him to please that bitch.
I hope he dies a horrible dead.

FUCKING POST LEWD LUCY FLAWLESS

I have that gif buried somewhere

How did this scene make you feel, Sup Forums?

>Guess I got what I deserved, baby blue.
Please find it else I may have to kill you all.

Why the fuck was that spoilered? It isn't lewd unless you know the context and even then there isn't anything in the picture to let on.

I liked old Naevia more.

VARRO

I love that guy.

my guess is the fucking nipple you retard

Almost impossible to notice because it blends in with the red of her gown.

Hallucinations were GOAT

>Tfw you will never have a bro like Varro

Go on JewTube and you can't find jackshit but amvs

>he cant notice Flawless nipples
just kill yourself

What color are fucking eyes? Those are beautiful.

Will do, her eyes distract me more than anything but I'll kill myself soon dominus.

>Crixcius literally has 3 bitches on his cock
>1 is his masters wife who he literally fucks like almost every day and is hot as fuck
>the other is a hot as fuck blonde bitch that is super kinky
>he picks the shit skin

What
The
Fuck

plebs will be plebs

>hot as fuck blonde bitch

I don't recall that at all, is that War of The Damned?

What would you do with Ilithiya? I'd hug her,tell it's going to be okay, and hatefuck her until the kid pops out and MAYBE let her go.

Those scenes when she's masturbating to the thought of that night pretty hot imo.

No gif but I found my favorite reaction pic

I thought she was hot

>using an image not even in the same timeframe as what I posted

After Mark of The Brotherhood it definitely shot up.

I can still hear him.

So you're just going to ignore Crixus being just as brown skin as Naevia

Crixus was a Gaul but Manu Bennett is Polynesian

Gaia, Kore, and Ilithyia get an honorable mention. I'll be honest, I fell in love like 8 different times on this show. Too many beautiful women.

ur wrong

I'm saying this guy had 2 high status women and he goes for the fucking slave that compared to the other 2 looks like absolute shit

BLOOD RAINS DOWN FROM AN ANGRY SKY

WHAT IS BENEATH YOUR FEET?

getting Battlestar Galactica flashbacks now

Me on the right

sand?

Actually, yes.

These are only supposed to be for people who died.

this is rather gay user