Looking for something that can be used as a dildo but has like functional use so if someone sees it they wont think...

looking for something that can be used as a dildo but has like functional use so if someone sees it they wont think dildo ive got a big sharpie but its not big enough (like 5 inches) any links to stuff on amazon thanks heres a picture of jamie hyneman

what are you like 12 or something

Just get a regular dildo and hide it in a drawer or something.

no just a closet fag

everyone in my house is extremely nosy theyd see it in a day

Just get a dildo

Anything is a dildo if you are brave enough. Stop being a pussy.

Having a dildo means your gay?

This
But if thats just too difficult for you, you could use the handle of a lot of things, like a golf club or hammer or hairbrush. Also a seat from a road bike. Maybe zucchini? Go to the grocery store and look around but use condoms

get a safe and you clearly live with your parents stop trying to be mysterious

Just wrap a carrot in some cling wrap like a normal person.

plunger is so underrated, works great

A lot of spades have different shaped handles and sizes. You can put a condom over that.

Tool handles in general. Some screwdrivers. Just go to a cheap hardware store you'll find so thing

Go to the dollar store and get a kitchen knife sharpener with a round handle

Idfk man look around stores.

You can always increase the width of something with fabric and tape and put a condom over it.

you could even get one of the plungers with a ribbed end. that would work nicely and it would be easy to clean

yo use them lint roller handles

Used this but had to spend about an hr cutting away exces plastic and making it smooth.

So i legit got like a 7" dildo because I had to know what it was like and I honestly feel 0 pleasure. I use plenty of lube and it doesn't hurt. What the fuck am I doing wrong, or am I just unlucky?

gotta find the angle for the prostate

Tips? I feel like I've done most angles and I don't feel shit. heh

Have you considered using a concrete Doric column?

what works best for me is i it tilt upwards that usually does it

Turn it on and it buzzes

When I was a child I stuck the wooden part of a small American flag up my bum because I was curious.

do you want it to hurt? Sorry, i dont really have much experience shoving shit up my ass.