What if we convince trans people to go by something that starts with B instead of transsexual...

What if we convince trans people to go by something that starts with B instead of transsexual. Then the acronym would be LGBBQ.

Other urls found in this thread:

mieliestronk.com/corncob_lowercase.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

batshit?

Kek. I like this

No, something serious enough that they adopt it. We tell them that "transsexual" isn't accurate since they aren't changing sexes, they're just corrected a mistake that was made when they were born the wrong gender.

Absolute madman!

Biologically detatched

This might work

How would we go about doing this?

Make some convincing Tumblr posts

We could actually pull this off. Should we start doing this now, or try to come up with a better word?

see if you can come up with a better one, but just go ahead right mow

Alright. Lets do this.

Holy shit user, you're a genius

We have to make this happen

We can just make it an LGBBQ by burning them

Mike Pence would approve

backward

What you mean?

This is one of the best ideas I've seen in awhile

bigender
bigay
byebye

bitransexual

definition: you identify as a transexual but aren't a full trans yet and lean both ways

we can shorten it to bitrans

No, it needs to replace transsexual so it gets replaced in the acronym

oh yeah

brachi means arm

so brachitranssexual?

which would translate to a branch 'arm' of transsexualism

Did somebody say OH YEAH

Nooo, it has to be a REPLACEMENT for the word transsexual. We need to make up some shit about the word transsexual being triggering and why the new word is a good replacement

that is the replace dumbass then we just say the definition is that you are a part of many branches of transexualism and we tell them its convenient because it can shorten the gender list since this will include many types of trans shit

Its more likely to catch on if we pretend that "transsexual" is offensive.

so just say that it's offensive to be called a trans when I only identify as a branch of transsexualism? #brachitransexual

would that work?

I feel like the word binary would be in it

No, we tell them that "transsexual" isn't accurate since they aren't changing sexes, they're just corrected a mistake that was made when they were born the wrong gender.

bilateral
having two sides

That's not relevant to transsexual though

bumping for wins!

bimodal
binary

mieliestronk.com/corncob_lowercase.txt

bifocal?

if they fall for this it'd be worth a million keks

define it as you focus on 2+ genders at the same time or are identify as opposite gender?

Bump
This is good shit

i think bimodal would be better as bifocal has been over used as is.

ok, agreed
all in favor to implement bimodal?

+1 for bimodal

broken