Would you let your girlfriend wear this to a party? I've been dating this girl for a few months...

Would you let your girlfriend wear this to a party? I've been dating this girl for a few months, but this is what she wore to a friend's birthday a couple of days ago. I got upset with her, but she doesn't understand why. Did I overreact or not?

She should be upset with the amount that she has to suck in

first comment best comment

Date slags expect slag behavior. Even sophisticated bitches are whores. But at least they are not open about it.
Find better women to date OP. Or just accept your place as a slag dater and expect this behavior.

source?

you'll only know if it was an overreaction if she dumps you in a month or less. Some girls get turned on by jealousy.

/bread

yes, stop caring so much.

if you're constantly not trusting her n looking over her shoulder you will have a bad time and make yourself look weird in the process

wear what?

i'm a northerner so this makes no sense to wear to a party because its almost always too cold for that. maybe if you live somewhere and it's 80 degrees.
what was the weather during the party hours that will tell us if she is being slutty or trying to not overheat

You should share that bitch you selfish fuck

my gf is 230 lbs, she wont fit into that skimpy outfit.

Depends op. Were you with her to the party or was she alone

You kidding me? I wouldn't let that fat bitch out of my backyard in anything less that a parka

Fuck yes I would. And, unless she was a disrespectful WHORE, I'd wreck the holy loving SHIT out of that when the night was over.

She obviously already cucked you and gave it another go in that party. You're blind as fuck for not having dumped that whore yet.

I'm not looking over her shoulder, I let her go to the party, I just felt really uncomfortable.
It was pretty chilly outside. She wore a coat over it to the party itself, but obviously took the coat off when arriving.
No, I didn't go to the party. I didn't know the people. She's in a sorority and it was some frat party, so people who aren't greek weren't allowed to go.

Here is her newest facebook profile pic. Again, I really don't want to come off as jealous, but why is she posting this? whats the point?

>No, I didn't go to the party. I didn't know the people. She's in a sorority and it was some frat party, so people who aren't greek weren't allowed to go.
J U S T

>only Greek life people can goo to this party
Is what she tells you when she is getting dick from black frat dudes. Those socials or whatever they call them are meet ups to get drunk and fuck

she's looking for attention. just get your nut in and realize that's all she's good for.

if you're looking for someone who you're not gonna have to always worry about, call it quits and move on.

credentials: I've been in both situations. First gf was a whore. I should have just split cheeks for a while and bounced out. I was always miserable worrying she was cheating.

Most recent ex was super loyal / never questioned her, Felt way better.

sounds like a whore to me

if thats her profile pic and she wears skimpy outfits on chilly nights she is enjoying attention.
doesn't mean she is or isn't fucking someone else.
idk shes pretty hot so i wouldn't express my jealousy just let her be a attention whore, you can't change a slut. if you want a conservative girlfriend you'll have to look elsewhere if her behavior annoys you.

she's not fucking other guys, she wouldn't do that. Thats not what im asking. Im asking about if i should feel jealous or not.

I know she wants attention and thats why I'm trying to give it to her. She told me about how her dad didn't give her attention blah blah, so I'm always doing my best....but the outfits really bug me. I dont want to break it off with her cause its been a good 5 months together.

You should not tell her what to wear, but also she is a whore and cannot be trusted. The real question is why the fuck are you with some chick who would want to dress like a slut and go to a party without her boyfriend full of frat guys who are trying to fuck her? You need to find a better girl who you don't have to tell what to wear because she makes the choice not to look like a slut by herself

don't listen to this cuck, tell the bitch how it is and if she doesnt like it move on, youll have nothing but difficulty.

>she's in a sorority
Dump her sorry ass and use the money you were gonna spend on her on some weed and acid. You'll have sooooo much more of a better time.

Oh boy I can't wait for the impending thread about how your gf is cheating on you and you never saw it coming.

She did not join her sorority for unity and sisterhood, she joined her sorority to get drunk and act wild, really show daddy that it's his fault he wasn't there for her. She is absolutely fucking other guys, and even if she is a good loyal girl, she will slip at least once. Sororities are for whores, unless it's one of those ugly accepts all sororities, which by the pics of her and that outfit it is certainly not the case

Nudes?

she is fucking that friend

Do not listen to this whore. Fuck you piece of shit whore

If she's with you and still looking for attention in that way, she is immature and ultimately she will cheat on you, I can guarantee it.

There's a time and place for everything. If she goes to the beach in a bikini and you get jealous, you're a fag. If she's going to parties without you, dressed like she's looking to get dicked down, then I think it's pretty obvious.

It's 5 months. You'll feel shittier when it's 5 years.

Don't listen to this cucks.

If you are happy and she's happy that's ok.

Also make her go out with a burka once, that will teach her.

Are you retarded OP? What advise are you trying to get from the faggots on Sup Forums on a Saturday night? The only replays you will get are a bunch of losers calling her a whore and a slut when they have no relationship experience at all.

Thats funny cuz thats Venesse Teratainte whom has the straight edgr X to her hand to indicate she doesnt have sex

How about this. It was her outfit from the previous party. It was a schoolgirl themed party, but again, frat. So I wasn't able to go. Can I say something about how this bothers me?

Daddy issues. So, unless you got the goods and fuck her like a boss you will forever be a cuck.

you sound like the literal definition of a cuck. respectable people with standards dont like their girls dressing like thots dont assume we'll all fuck a 4 and settle down like yourself

Well respectable people don't ever use the word thot. Case closed you are a raging faggot

It should bother you look at how slutty these girls are. It's okay to feel bothered by it because she is getting fucked by all those frat dudes

SHE HANGS OUT WITH FUCKIN FRATS YOU DIPSHIT! MOVE ON TO A BETTER BITCH! God you people have the worst taste in women. I just want a cute hipster qt who wants to go to skateboard and look at records with me. This shouldn't be too hard to ask, but most women you bump into are as engaging as a doorknob.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a fucking duck.

Tits or gtfo, OP.

If she didn't understand why then she is the typical idiotic woman and you should just dump her now. Skank will cheat on you if she hasn't already.

You should be sending thank you cards to those frat bros for dicking your girl and satisfying her needs that you can't fulfill. Otherwise she'd probably leave your sorry ass.

That is a stunningly bad shop.

Got any nudes for us OP?

Didnt overreacat at all OP
If your in a relationship she should respect that you told her that u didnt like it.
Shes a woman she would do exactly the same thing, but! would you listen if she told you not to do somthing?

pic related happening every weekend, guaranteed

No you under-reacted. The only time your woman should dress like that is at home for her man.
You should have dragged that cunt back inside and ripped that shit off while calling her a herpe infested cum sack.
Dump that fucking whore before she breaks your heart.

Fake trigger bait

>newest facebook profile pic
phone from 2010. this shit don't add up mane

It would depend on the party and who's there. If the party is for one of her girlfriends or one of her gay guy friends (a girl who needs a lot of attention usually has gay guy friends (protip:if a hot girl has a gbf, get in good with the gbf and it's clear sailing to get to her)) then it's probably not something to worry about.

Women like to upstage other women, a skimpy outfit is not always just about attention from guys. She may have wanted to steal the spotlight from a girl rival. If your girlfriend is hot and wears skimpy outfits, enjoy it.

She has an ugly face, why do you even bother?

as if you couldn't make that out from OP fucking newfag

what the fuck is a gbf?

Yeah. You seem insecure. You gotta keep that pussy pounded and then no matter what she wears all is good and you can feel safe.

Ok maybe I can jump in on this thread too. Pic related is my girl on the left. Should I have stopped her from going to the party? I would have gone with but I was so awkward at the last few times that she told me it would be better if I stayed home.

Damn that girl on the right. Holy shit. You fucked up big time