Cocaine

Cocaine

Who else loves it

Alex does!!!!

god bless your heart

Just got some, quality shit, lips numb from the sample
Damn

cocaine is fucking garbage who want a drug that barely lasts an hr

a gram or two of coke will have you fucked all night. you eventually get coked out

Op here might last an hour but just get more

Poor man only got enough for one line?

Just take 2-3 caffeine pills. Same effect but cheaper, safer, and legal. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either a dealer or delusional.

This guy never did cocaine, gtfo

i can imegain a satuation where he wants to git coke with his buds and they all hyped they put all their cash together they have 20$ they think dere gonna git pimp coked, win diu dealer gets there he say wtf nigga and takes the 20 bag outta his butthoole him and his friends all split into 1 line each

Dubs speak truth

This guy never tried caffeine pills, gtfo

i dont think caffeine pills have that burst of dopamine release in your brain like cocaine lol

spend 80$ less and just get psychs if you just want the dope release

Dopamine from psychs ? Jesus christ you must be delusional from all those caffeine pills you take

i trapped it for 3 years when i was coming up probably know twice what you two about it.

I miss 8-Ball Friday.
Can't find a dealer I'd trust where I live now; the cops go undercover like they're Miami Vice or some shit.

most psychedelics activate serotonin, dopamine and norephinephrine which is why they have such a multi sensory and complex experience. do some research before you talk shit faggot

Cocaine is good, methamphetamine is better.

Cheaper, lasts longer and leaves me feeling more sober/functional than coke does.

Methamphetamine gives me itches the day after so bad. Never doing that stuff again

cool you probably do but i dont give a fuck about some spic drug thats shit tier probably 50% cut lasts only a fraction of the day, addictive, and way too expenseive have fun with your coke

Meth makes you itchy?
Never heard that before, can you explain what happens?

ya feel bugs under skin

Heroin + Cocaïne. My favourite mix

Never experienced that, although i know of a bloke who cut off his own finger with an angle grinder because he was convinced there was an insect in it.

I only use about 100mg a week absolute max so i never get the up-for-days psychosis a lot of people do.

Meth is made from harsh chemicals.
Cocaine is made from a plant.

Winner: Co-motherfucking-caine

No idea tbh, im no scientist. Its just that i get it, but only the day after, no further issues

better smoke it

Surely this is bait.

Wait on isn't that an aussie ciggie pack?

psychs release serotonin

ofc depends which one but quick google search shows plenty of them release dope and a bunch of other chemicals

They are serotonin antagonists and downregulate dopamine transport. Just because something acts on a certain receptor or neurotransmitter, doesn't mean it will make you 'feel good'. It is in many cases quite the opposite.

>trying to fuck this party chick
>she wants coke
>spend $200 on coke to impress her
>do three lines
>fall asleep on the floor
never saw her again

Some shots of tequila while skiing tonight.. it's 5am, gonna do my last one and try to sleep

thats when affinity come into play. Psychs tickle the serotonin receptors FAR more than they do the dopamine receptors. if they did, then boom, a 12 hour schizophrenic experience.

Any advice on not getting fucked? I know the cliche 'test it' before you buy a lot bullshit but I live in a rural area, only places I buy drugs from are nigland and its pain pills so I can visually see what i'm getting.
Not trying to stir up el reddit know it all fags, just curious if anyone would be so kind to give me tips on buying the shit

i like to cook down a few grams and puff the night away. extra baking soda please..

Rub it on your gums. Are they numb and tingly? Its quality. is it chemically tasting and only makes you feel slightly numb? Its mexican trash thats been cut 5 times.

Hals und Bein Bruch Kollege

You should hit a bump and feel like you went warp drive for a split second,

What?

He looked up the address of the location you posted on google

Now he's coming for you

Hi babe are you in sd?
22 & 21/ bi-f /sdsu /
looking to party tonight.

Op here I just love not being able to sleep also makes me drink less beer

not always the best way to test for quality people use benzocaine and other numbing bs to make coke numb you out
Just because it makes you super numb doesnt mean its always quality just saying

Expecto Patronum

Thank ya sir. I've only bought coke like 3 times, this expensive shit was 100 a gram but did its job really well, the cheaper shit was not nearly as good but still made my insides dance.
fair enough lmfao

i used to shoot it a lot + xanax

Best way to test for quality is the smell IMO
does it have a strong diesel/gas smell through the bag if so its prob decently good

Lol this was my first post, try again

also everyone always laughs and tells me they can get 60-70 a g but when it comes down to getting it they have excuses.
So yeah ima buy the 100 gram shit that i know is good stuff lol. I don't particiapte a lot but out of all the heavier drugs cocaine is by far the best i've tried

God i love NL, 50€ a gram and its top notch quality if you know your dealers

How can I find a dealer?

Depends where you live.
Fbi now monitoring this thread

Why do coke when downers exist?

If you're in texas it'll be spic drywall shit unless you got a deepweb connect

Coke made me realize how easily I could spiral in to addiction
Speaking of, I am on COKE

Falopa

bump
literally and figuratively

coke? ! that's like baby asprin.. why don't you grow up n get you some meth

Top quality Crystal.

Tried it once. Made my face numb and made me slightly horny. Felt awake, but not euphoric. Probably didn't do enough. Flushed rest of 8 ball down toilet while high on LSD (the one good things drugs have done for me: re-evaluate my behavior and act accordingly). No regrets. This shit will ruin your life if you let it. There are better highs that don't wear off as quickly and that aren't as expensive.

Op here still sniffing away fucking love it

Nice. Any more where this came from?

I had one last bit of coke tonight and then I'm done
I feel like the wolf of wall street on yayo
I feel like more than a normie, like a fucking legend
But afterwards
Paranoia
Fear
Depression
Physically like shit
I'll probably go back to the powder eventually though unfortunately

Speed/Mandy mix is better and cheaper, pal. So much cheaper.

Don't care if I owe dealer thousands I do it pretty much everyday

>debt to a dealer
Is this a big thing? I've never met a dealer who gives drugs without seeing any cash
Even bro-dealers of mine cant be expected to give shit away

When did you realize you had a problem?

Dealer not bothered will give whatever I want

Caveman

When I had a bad experience with coke
Just a horrible night shivering and sweating and scared
I swore off everything
And I bought some more and snorted it the next day

First time I've ever shot anything via IV was cocaine, threw up immediately afterwards. Second or third time built up a tolerance and started mixing with duialdid and Coke and IV'ing, such a high. Crushed up OC 80 and coke (oxycaine!) was legit as fuck too and lasted longer but that duialdid and Coke is what made me turn more towards opiates

Do you IV with people?
Or alone?
If with people how do they feel about it?
If alone, why coke alone? What do you do?

lol same here.

and here I am, a year later and 8000$ up my nose

Everyone at the party get to snort rails off slut Alexandras tits

raw coke is nuts. 1 line will set your right for hours. like a blast / kick to your face.

its fun to an extent. most times I just feel anxious and don't know where to put my energy.

a buddy says its like "whats next? whats next?"

i have 2 raw coke lines in a bag on my desk. honestly think ill flush it

I want this at my local neighborhood trap.

Flush it
Delete your dealer's contact info
For the love of god please
It's the only way if you're not totally addicted yet
People will convince you it's not a hard drug or it's not bad or whatever
It's the social stigma against other opiates that never carried over as much to coke because of wall street movies, but the truth is it's just as bad
If you're just getting into it and don't want to quit just don't overdo it

Heroin is good. IS THIS ACCEPTABLE IN YOUR JESUS SOAKED ASS RAPED EYES. faggot.

When I did Coke, I did it with my friend David, he introduced me into IV'ing. Scared shitless when I first did it(I was 18, turning 19) as far as Coke and duialdid, I only did both with him.
I was living with an old co worker (at this cafe) I asked home one night when I was drunk and wanted to be more numb , if he could get Roy or oxy he said he will ask, he said he can get heroin, I was reluctant but ended up buying a half gram ($40 in Cali) when I finally got myself to shoot myself up and not miss, I was hooked. He went to rehab and I moved out, this was total 6 months.

A few years ago I was living with a super Christian roommate , we were co workers so it made sense, but I was totally different gen him, which he liked, he took me to his church I tried it for a few months. found someone with roxycontin for cheap so that's where I started shooting up again. Roxy turned to oxy.
Then heroin. One night partying with some neighbors (apts) one drunk and jokingly says something about heroin and I says let's get it. We did. I overdosed, almost died, luckily I was drunk and we did a few grams of Coke beforehand, which most I tell this too say if I didn't do Coke I would have died (I'm the same user that was in the opiate heroin thread like a week ago with same stories )
Anyways my fiend Steven who asked about it and we got it and I overdosed that night, his baby mama (kinda gf but she was a slut who was ducking some heroin dealer at the same time as Steven, mind you they have two twin babies together)
Anyways he would only smoke it but she would come upstairs to my apt and ask me to shoot her up, I would, she would usually give me .2-.3 just for doing the work and two times I got a 3-5 minute blow job, she was so horny on heroin)

Anyways, most of the time it was by myself.
I shot up my friend for his birthday who kept asking me to, he got like half point and was nodding eying belief. I shot up Sarah multiple times. Other then that it was mostly solo

But I never iv'd around people I knew who didn't either, when I was on hard drugs I basically didn't hang out with many people unless they did it as well

webm

yup im going to stick with diamonds on all fronts. rock on user.

Nah bruh, heroin is terrible. Your body has thousands of thousands of opiate receptors throughout your body, most are in your gut/stomach...ever eatche Soaked in bleach? Cobain has terrible stomach aches and pains, it was from heroin. I had the same where I would poop out a ducking pumpkin , the pain and blood of shitting out a huge shit is just terrible. I took for granted how awesome it is to shit normal, normal shits are the best now I literally get high off nice long poops. Coming from heroin when I would shit once or twice every two weeks, and when it came out, my god it was like a tall can coming out of your ass.

yeah a few buddies just seem really into it. imo i think its a certain type of personality that gets
really into it.

its not a big deal, but also its lame

nigga, you better be tripping balls because that was one hard fucking post to read

Geez When did b get infested whit normalfags
REMINDER whe are fuck ups DEGENERATES of SOCIETY Nothing can save us

jesus. never knew this. cocaine shits / farts suck

Nah just drunk. Sorry might be hard to read. Basically saying don't do drugs, don't become an alcoholic, go to school , read and all that bull shit.

Heroin poops are like giving birth to a 7in girth black baby

yah no thanks. hell even weed is bag