Perfect faces continued

Perfect faces continued

my own

anyone have more of this girl?

Not really perfect.

I might be jinxing this just by asking, but please don't start spamming Anzu again.

Oh my god

>sadtrombone.wav

None of the women in this thread are perfect, and none of the women anyone could post are perfect.

Jewfro

I meant she's not good enough to be posted here. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Busting a nut on this face was the best moment of my life

Do you understand that your tastes are not objectively correct, and the tastes of others may differ from them?

wish I knew who she is

I hope that's just exaggeration for emphasis.

More.

Ava Taylor

A man needs a name.

No. Most people will agree on what is attractive.

Best moment of my sex life

That's better.

Absolutely false.
There are far more attractive people than there are "perfect" ones.

the only people with good taste itt

She could deepthroat and licked all the cum up

I didn't say there are perfect ones. I simply said most people will agree on what is attractive as very often it is something based in instinct,

ugh, gross
looked way better in the gif

Joseph Gordon-Levitt was trans?

In terms of generality, yes. Certain things like a symmetrical face, healthy complexion and hair, fine features, etc. Things that whatsherface actually has, which makes me wonder why you're even arguing this point. I'm not into black chicks, but I can still look at a black chick and pretty easily tell whether or not she's hot. So maybe you aren't into pale 14 year old looking bitches, but you can't look at her and recognize that her features are good looking?

Normally I wouldn't even devote any time to this, but you confuse me. You don't seem to be taking the "everything you like sucks" shitposting approach, which makes me wonder if you actually don't understand subjective tastes.

She looks like Anita Sourcuntian

She's okay. I like how she curses when she takes cumshots. Girls got a potty mouth.

Wasn't fishing for details, just commenting.
>best sex
>best moment of my life
These are two different things and one is infinitely more pathetic than the other.

She was in last thread with her mom but she is perfect

Dude...

You want to call her a cunt, call her a cunt, but that was some fifth grade shit right there.

nigger thats a child

I was fucking with you dude. I just don't like the way her face just above the cheekbone bends in and back out.

I do have a somewhat similar taste though being that I posted this

Okay, one, get that pedo shit out of here.

Two, if you're going to go pedo, at least try to stay on thread and not post some average kid. There are freakishly photogenic kids, pic related, but that thing you posted is not one of them.

I couldn't remember how to spell her name and that was easier than looking it up.

She looks like she was pulled straight out of an anime.

MacKenzie. Dick-sucking lips.

She reminds me of a girl I sorely miss and haven't seen in years.

Ah, I remember when Lina used to grace us with her presence. Good times.

Its a perfect FACE thread dont try to twist shit

>perfect FACE thread
Yeah, so don't post some generic chunky faced midwestern kid. If I wanted to see that shit I'd just go to... Basically anywhere there's kids, tbh.

imagine someone posted your daughter on a perfect face thread on fucking Sup Forums

faggot

this is someone's daughter

Considering she exists, yes.

Gorgeous

>dem crazy eyes

Could be a clone, you don't know.

wow...it really is Meg!