How do we fix millennials?

How do we fix millennials?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcmylxQ0ma4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is her torso longer than her legs...

They are permanently fucked.

/thread, we are so fucked it's beyond disturbing. Our kids are gunna be unbearable

nerve gas and eternal bleeding

Who would have thought, Emma is hitting above her weight

What's wrong with millennials?

Fucking everything you retard

Too much education.

war

>go to war
>send them all

You got it backwards, how do we fix the generations that came before us. You know, the ones that crashed the economy, fucked the housing market and have been at war for the last 30 years

spoken like a true millenial

They paved the way for millenials, who will pave way for another monstrosity.

Might we put our noggins together in order to battle on both fronts?

Hard work and getting off social media.

you boomer perverts are the real problem OP

What a well thought out counter point

Which war started in 1987?

They're beyond fixing. It's best just to wipe them all out and learn from the mistakes.

The next hitler who will rule during the tech wars to come has already been born and he has extremely high functioning autism

Her body is literally perfect. I'll bet she screamed when his hot greasy cock entered her.

the only thing that will fix them is a survival crisis as in another great depression or facing another total war.

The greatest generation would likely have been just as stupid and greedy as boomers had they not been through the depression and WWII.

The Lost generation weren't particularly notable they did shape world events.

you fuckers are all wrong
millennials will do nothing for the next generation, which will force them to develop on their own and take responsibility. Then the millennials will want what the younger generation has, which will cause the newer, stronger population to overthrow their predecessors. And everything will work out in the end.

Same way I fix whiny developers, marketing staff and my computer. Percussive Maintenance.

every generation says this about the next gens.

Except this is real, and it's in reverse:

The previous generations are fucking up.

I agree with this, another large scale war and subsequent draft would put these little fuckers into the right mindset.

Keep firing them till they learn that they need to do some actual fucking work in order to get paid.

Grenada from '83 to '85 and Panama in '89

They're no less retarded than the last 20 or so generations....

The new idol for millennials, you'll get signed by a rapper and everything

>You'll Cowards

Millennials have been part of the longest war in American History. The War on terror has been going on for over 16 years now and the majority of troops on the ground have been Millennials.

Is it me? It's me.

I have been feeling very hitlerish lately.

We need to end this plague of Transexual swine and their liberal counterparts who support their mental illness.

We must focus on technology that gives control to the user, instead of takes it away.

Equality in social situations is achievable, but only through putting swine in their place. Economic equality isn't viable, but it is possible to cease production of humans in the unfit, raising the total standard of living for all.

You will call me The Ginger - For I have no soul, and I will lead you to prosperity. All I ask, is for rare pepes and massive amounts of pesticide for the pests known as liberal feminists.

>abolish social media
>high school is reformed for learning a skill
>kill any one who says "world star " unironivally
>let trump do his thing
>separate the USA in to two countries, liberal and republican, sit back and watch

youllcowardsdontevensmokecrack

Not so. Millennials are poised with the technical skills and idealistic approach that they're ready to work and make this world a better place. Problem is your generation fucked us by letting our country slide to the right. Now we have to think practically and many of us will find ourselves doing things that are not in our nature just to survive. Again thanks to you.

Nope, can't be you, you aren't autistic with extreme charisma

boomer logic

>do acid
>smoke weed
>suddenly realize you need a job
>kek just ask for a job anywhere because why the fuck not
>get a job easy as fuck with no experience
>be able to pay for own college, have a kid, wife, house and a car on a basic 9-5 salary
>suddenly get into the corporate world
>start talking about how lazy "these kids are" smoking weed and being lazy
>when confronted with any kind of fact deflect the blame onto younger people
>uses the term "just go get a job" on a daily basis
>shocked when the children you didn't spend any time with, and just stuck in front of video games, have no life skills when they're adults
>brb crash the economy
>brb don't really suffer any kind of repercussions
>what the fuck they bailed us out? Kek let's do it all over again

Haha this thread is just a bunch of whiny middle aged fags that are mad they have to go home to their fat wives from their shitty jobs

killurselfmyman

Millenial here.

AND NOT AT ALL PROUD IF IT.

Seriously, screw my own generation. Especially the majority of them, the normies. All they do is ruin good ideas and individuality by strictly following social media and trending pages. If you're not cool and trendy you're immediately outcast.

Both conflicts were tiny compared to Iraq and Afghanistan. Fewer than 20 Americans died in Grenada compared to 4400+ in Iraq and ~2400 in Afghanistan.

I am autistic, but only have charisma when I want something.

I tell you what, you can be the king. I'll do exactly as you say, for one must lead, while the other follows.

I will acquire much women for you ma'lord.

And when you are assassinated I can elect a new figurehead to do my bidding.

Go back and gas the shitty baby boomers

Fuck they suck so much

So...none?

And also Millenials that are tired of their own generation's normie fixation on lies and attention seeking.

Fuck off, asshole.

Ma'lord Can we kill this millennial first?

>ITT

win

Cool story, better duck cause the point is about to fly over your head

NO ITS NOT FAGGOT GODDAMMIT

We don't. It's a cycle.

>Adversity creates strong men.
>Strong men create prosperity.
>Prosperity creates weak men.
>Weak men create adversity.

It will sort itself out in time, but millennials are mostly hopeless.

We learned this by watching you.

>the normies
autist detected

l am already trumps strategic advisor on public relations and propaganda

faggot

I see. I will make the arrangements you require to become ma'lord.

You need to take something for your facial skin disease

Hook a taser up to their balls or vag and use it every time they say "literally" or "like".

kek

Realest post ITT
Dub dubs to boot

Haha you mad fag? What happened to you to make you full of self loathing?

l have incredible skin and am aesthetic, umad liberal trash, you're a puppet.

Bite me you shit eating cunt

Juvenoia makes you retards think you're so much better than you are

We've found a general, ma'lord. Psst, general - we are going to assassinate ma'lord if he deviates from genocide. Prepare the pepes

The internet created millennials dumb ass

88 roll has prevented me from killing you for now. Keep calm, and hitler on.

My father (born in 1960) and his buddies just went out and got regular jobs that paid about $13 per hour in the early 1980s. They saved up and due to the fucking insane interest rates that pushed 20% for some periods had a large savings and bought homes for all under $100k. Some of them bought homes in established neighborhoods that were 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Southern California for $60k-$70k. When they were in their mid 20s.

Those jobs they had today still exist. They don't pay $13 per hour though, they pay closer to $15 per hour... Which considering there has been 35 years of inflation is way less than $13 per hour was in 1982.

Those homes those guys all went out and bought are now anywhere from $390,000-$425,000.

My uncle told me that he paid about $7000 for his University education which included both a bachelors and masters in science at a University of California back from like 1977-1983. That same degree today, at that same institution will run more like $130k.

Hell. Some of my dad's friends retired 5 years ago, at age 52. They were firefighters. They make $100,000 per year in a pension and will for the rest of their lives. Knowing these guys my entire life I can tell you that their job was fairly easy for the compensation they received and they have spent half of their career behind a desk.

especially with her cockeyed titties

It's pronounced Milord my god dude get with it.

You're Bannon. You look like an alcoholic child molester.

I don't know where your from but around here most millenials I know are rejecting social media

This

>we're rejecting social media

except for when you check it every few fucking seconds you faggot

Don't forget the fact that they voted away any chance that we would get social security even though we're forced to pay into the system.

They get mad about our complaints but it's OK, we will remember how they fucked us when it's time for the nursing home.

Man sounds like baby boomers really struggle

NEIN

No, l am baron

Austin Texas. Full of basic bitches and hipsters. The hundreds of Millenials in my HS are cucks and use the full extent of social media to silence their chosen outcasts (including me once) and fight amongst each other for petty popularity and attention.

oh they sure did. They had to walk up hill both ways just to get to the house of the mistress they were cheating on their wives with. When will these fucking millenials just go get jobs already!

>percussive maintenence
Please describe

It's not different generations or races that caused the west to get so out of control, it's the 1%.

And because the 1% completely controls the media, they have us all at eachother's throats over nonsense social issues while they fuck us in the background.

The situation is so far gone at this point, we're probably watching the end of an era, which has always been the most horrible times in history.

This. But haters don't care about logic or stats.

You should change your middle name to "Vaughn." It would be cool.

it means just smack the shit out of it and hope it fixes itself and starts working.

Nah, the parents did by not teaching their kids anything.

If you want to see something which proves my point. Look at the Boomers who lost their homes and got divorced and see how completely fucked they are.

>eternal bleeding

Were you trying to say internal bleeding you fucking windowlicker? HAHAHAHAHA

l think they have already written the future and are playing it out how they want and we are all stuck in some sort of paradigm

>percussive maintenance
It means user is either Gen X or before. Nobody uses that faggot term anymore.

You won the internet today user. Thanks for the only post that gets it

Oh do I? Cause I have so much time between running my business and having a social life. Eat a dick

newfag detected. gtfo nigger

Is 30 considered millennial age? I've completely stopped following social media 4 years ago. Keep a fb page incase I'm out and a girl wants it, but besides that, nothing. Never even made a twitter page.

If you're not using social media for your business prepare to fail faggot

You don't, all humans from all ages are just talking apes.

>To expect them to be anything else is stupid.

I think you're like right on the cusp of still being considered a millenial. I'm 27 and this board is the only kind of social media I follow. If you've seen one instagram/snapchat, you've seen them all