Thoughts on kratom?

thoughts on kratom?

>just started 2 grams a day of a white vein
>have seen my mood and focus improve

its for fags

don't you have to snort it?

snort it? no. It's a fine powder but you take it orally.

>take it orally

see? It's for fags.

you right, grab so H junkie

Used it as substitute for heroin for a while. Physical withdrawal is worse tbfh. So I just use heroin

Wasn't this banned in the states?

kratom makes me feel hella good for about 30 minutes then i get a terrible anxiety attack followed by nausea. every damn time. i dont fool with it.

its like if a shot of espresso fucked and gram of meth... and its still legal.

beware, it opens your butthole

always wanted to experiment with kratom, isnt it illegal though in the USA now?

no, courts ruled it could increase opiate use if it was banned

sounds like every illegal drug....

is that a female butthole?

See an eye doctor, lips at 12 o'clock

i want to see moar

When I say was in Thailand on a remote beach had a rasta looking local stroll along with a plastic bag full of the stuff. Me being the degenerate I am brought some and then went on a 3 day binge with tranny hookers, underage hookers and every disgusting thing I could do. Would recommend!

Works fucking great until you get addicted. Then be ready for the worst fucking month of your life when you try to quit.

The physical withdrawals are similar to any other opiate. Use it sparingly, or you'll regret it.

good to know... and by sparingly you mean?

Just don't do it every day. If you start increasing your dose to cover your tolerance that's usually a bad sign.

Also don't use it for specific situations, like to get courage to do something, or you'll end up using it more often. Just use it to chill out.

The addiction comes on like a truck, one day you'll stop taking it and you'll feel like you have the flu. Just play it safe and use it every once in a while and you'll be okay.

How underage are we talking?

I've been using this shit every day for almost a year and is right, your tolerance can go up really fast. I'm trying to cut back right now but I have to go really slowly or else I can't sleep because my arms and legs are twitching and going nuts. The effects of kratom are quite pleasant, without being strong enough to be debilitating, but don't let the "mildness" of it fool you. It's definitely addictive. It's a very cheap addiction though, at least.

Sleep was a nightmare when I was quitting, had to get my doc to prescribe me Ambien.

Not sure if you're looking for advice, but there's a guide on the quittingkratom reddit that has some supplements that help you with the shitty feeling.

They're preachy as fuck, but their guide is useful.

>going on reddit