"where I'm from that's called slavery"

>"where I'm from that's called slavery"

What did she mean by this? Does wonder woman think that paying jobs are slavery just because the boss is a man and the employee is a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ilNVargiC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

obviously the movie is for the dumblr audience

I'm loving how the comic image is more body positive than Ms. Skeletal

>literally just like her except for a few minor differences
>eyes
>nose
>lips
>jaw
>facial structure
>skin tone
>shoulders
>arms
>breasts
>musculature

>a few minor differences

>5 hours ago
>no one likes or comments on your photo
this is why instagram is only for girls

I don't get it. Why doesn't hollywood like casting women who are even a little bit muscular?

I mean, just enough to tell that they workout, thats it why is it such a big deal, they're all so goddamn skinny goddammit

>the only common thing they have is the white dress and the gender

Because Vince already cornered the market.

Because women feel oppressed by the media when they see bodies that require them not to eat 5 chocolates each day. God forbid the masses are exposed to women who work out on top of that.

Why do guys do this?

It's not like anyone is going to fuck him or give him attention because he said this.

They literally look nothing alike. So why lie?

Their skin tone is pretty close.

Most producers are gay, so they don't know or care what is attractive to men. They go for skeletal women because, as in the fashion industry, they make for good clothing models since they have no bodies to throw off the lines of the costumes.

Nah. Gadot is fairly pale in that photo.

are you blind or something she looks EXACTLY the same

ayy lmao

I'm pretty sure she just misunderstood what it was, because all she knew about the secretary is that she 'Goes where she's told and does what she's told'

To be honest, I have no issue with THIS PARTICULAR piece of feminist pandering. The movie is set during WW1. Its at least a setting where it isn't total bullshit to say that sexism is prevalent

Israel defines every aggression to women outside of Israel as slavery

how is having a job as a secretary an aggression?

I agree she looks exactly like I'd expect Diana's skeleton to look like.

Stop getting triggered you faggot, it was a joke.

>"where I'm from that's called being a palestinian"

what did she mean by this?

For once we should work with the sjw. Are they saying muscular women are unworthy of being in movies?

Because it's placing a man in a place of power over a woman outside of Israel

EXACTLY. BASICALLY TWINS. MIRROR FUCKING IMAGE.

For a stupid writers is

By not giving womyn positions of authority where they are just in charge and don't have to perform any kind of work is aggression by the patriarchy.

The true redpill is being anti Judaism in the West, but supporting Israel in the middle east.

They could have gotten a fitness model with better acting chops than Gal Gadostein

Is presenting physically fit women in movies considered a microaggression?

No, it's a macro-aggression (aggression against a macro-body)

Yes, by portraying a healthy and aesthetically pleasing body, it hurts the female audiences pride to see that.

a dumblr seeing wonder woman looking like this would make them have an aneurysm.

She would die of liver cancer from the steroids before the third sequel, not a good investment for WB

Only because that a photoshopped photo, she's much darker in the movie.

This is why nobody takes 3rd wave femis seriously... not even previous hippies/2nd wavers

Yeah steroids, sure fatty whatever you say.

We'll it'd make me have an orgasm. You can't buy tickets if you're having a aneurysm.

>I'm 12 years old and I don't know how steroids effects the female body.

She's not on roids.

>what's a simple fish-out-of-water joke
You Sup Forumstards getting triggered about anything is hilarious.

Did you not even watch the trailer?
>WW asks what a secretary is, because she obviously has no fucking clue
>Etta says she does whatever/goes wherever Steve tells her. No mention of compensation.
Obviously the person from an ancient, isolated civilization is going to get slavery from that definition.

lol, if this line triggers you, then this video is for you

youtube.com/watch?v=6ilNVargiC8

Because Hollywood is full of retards. Fitness is so in right now, every other girl is posting her ass in leggins and doing squats and shit, but hollyjews still think it's 1995 and insist on casting flag poles.

Not only that but if completed the fucking 10th grade like i am sure most Sup Forums tards have not, you would understand that women in that era of american society didn't have much influence, say, or property. They were second class citizens, which is why setting this movie in that time frame is perfect for feminist icon wonder woman without having to acknowledge 3rd wave feminazi feminism.