New celeb thread! VJ edition

New celeb thread! VJ edition.

We need a rabbit for her

Dan the man?

I have 2 pics of her saved

Why only 2?

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice is a-a very b-beautiful w-woman a-and I-I'm v-very l-lucky I-I have h-h-her...

I have no idea why

Yes?

VJ is the most beautiful girl in the world

Definitely

Wew

Kill yourself

Best bikini body there is

P-Please f-forgive me good sir; I'm s-so sorry the p-posters d-don't k-know what it's l-like t-to possess a-a world class m-mistress...

Kill yourself

Just a reminder that Spictoria Just would be having Ariana type fame, if it was meant to be.

You cant set fire to a wet burrito.

Do you ever get tired of this gimmick?

We're all very jealous of you having Victoria

Can't forget the best angle from that set

W-Well I-I know g-good s-sir m-many m-men d-do not like the fact I have h-her b-but p-please d-don't hurt m-me with your fist...
I-I know g-good s-sir h-how the p-posters h-here d-don't know what i-it's l-like p-possessing a-a world class m-mistress s-so I always g-give them a-a wide berth...

I meant the hyphen jive

Kill yourself

Broken gif?

yeah, idk why

I dunno

I-I'm v-very sorry t-to upset y-you g-good s-sir; I-I w-want t-t-t-to make s-sure sh-she i-is h-happy...

You're a joke
Kill yourself already

but what would VJ do without him.

hnnnng

fuck

I-I am af-f-fraid I have sh-shit m-my pants again. This hap-happens f-far too often, god s-sir

Well as long as she's happy I suppose. I'm still very jealous

Ariana, Alba, and Kandyce have serious ass competition here

Professionally shot, well lit sex tape when?

P-Please f-forgive m-me g-good s-sir... I want y-you to be h-happy: d-do you think y-you c-could e-ever f-find i-it in y-your h-heart t-to forgive m-me...?

I love you stutterbro

You should post forever

Thank y-you g-good s-sir f-for your kind wishes and for forgiving m-me f-for having h-her...

Harvey?

i have seen/heard this
she is saying: "If you want me just smack dat ass"

true story

I suppose I might be able to do that

Heaven's Toe

knee farther out than ankle. 0/10 lunge form.

Truly

Thank y-you g-good s-sirs f-for y-you kindnesses in f-forgiving m-me...

You better treat her well though

W-Well I-I want h-her to b-be happy good s-sir s-so I-I will t-try to do whatever makes her happy and what she w-wants b-because I know there a-are m-many m-men who w-would d-do anything t-to have her...

I'm sure they would. What kind of things have they tried?

Oh.. don't hide them.

Well when w-we g-go out there a-are a-always m-men t-trying t-to t-touch and f-feel h-her...

Almost as hot as Kendall J

I can imagine. If I saw her her in public it would be hard not to try to touch her. How have people touched her before?

She should date Big Sean so she can pull even