Why can't western games into beautiful female characters?

Why can't western games into beautiful female characters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bWGANKbYrI
youtube.com/watch?v=StPjtfj-38s&t=744s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why can't koreans stop being sexist pigs?

When will Libtards realize their low IQ?

FUCK white people

I translate:
>Why can't western games into totally overdrawn, unrealistic and nearly nacked femal characters wo seems to be all over me
Because here we don't have to fap to japanese rape fantasy eroticas
best wishes, germany

>korean character desing
As degenerate as japs

The west understands that videogames are entertainment for children and create an environment where target audience (children) learn about the imperfection of human biology.

don't you think the reality is bad enough? do you really want to face the reality even when you're playing vidya? I just don't get it.

because there are so many female developers who are jealous of attractive female characters

Escapism.
We have so many beautiful women IRL, that we put ugly ones in video games just to create that disconnect.

I get your point, but contemporary Bioware characters are badly designed and look like shit.

You can make a visually appealing character without unrealistic cliches or weeb faggotry, like Heather in Silent Hill 3 who iirc was also modeled by women.

You know this is Sup Forums, right?

two girls on far right are cute

overwatch has qts t b h

but japanese games are SHIT

When will koreans stop eat dog and cat?

Im still buying the game though.

hmmm

is that thing cockeyed?

that happens far too slowly for me to believe that character wouldn't have a mansplaining sized hole in her chest for trying this

oh Lord, it's disgusting

we are talking about the western culture of making vidya females ugly.

it looks like an okay game. i think i still prefer the older trilogy over the new one tho.

she's my waifu of 2017

Fuck you all, only polack can into beatiful womans in videogames. Cuuuuuurwaaaaaa! Wiiiieeeeddddzzzmiiiiin!

Who gives a shit that your ugly video game sluts are ugly. The real travesty is that you're forced to play as a fucking manlet.

Cus apparently it's sexist now, yet okay for men to be good looking.

But the men in that game look like shit too.

well, the male protagonist certainly looks better than the female one

>Vernon Roche in the background
He'll always be my favourite witcher character

MOM, THAT'S NOT YOUR FACELIFT MASK

This looks like in between puppets and claymation

They are multicultural, that's different, here have an Hindi woman who couldn't poo in the loo

youtube.com/watch?v=6bWGANKbYrI

He's far from good looking.

the same thing is true for "self defense video"s on youtube

>middle agey fantasy game
>modern makeup

Why? Don't they know shit about history?

not really. i mean, noone mentions it but regarding this almost all the female characters in Resident Evil games made by japanese are quite decent. the problem is the west cant do this.

I know, right. I mean, MAGIC and ELVES in middle ages? Those didn't exist until late 18th century!

>fantasy game
They're not trying to be historically accurate.

>wanting women in video games
If I want to jack off ill go place meant for that, seeing brave independent women beating up 120 kg gorillas in high heels just makes me feel dumb for playing it.

>wanting good looking female characters

Say you idolize nazis too, right?

You won't get modern makeup without modern chemistry, no matter how many elves and dwarves are walking around.

You know what you get centuries before modern chemistry? Firearms, something fantasy games almost universaly lack.

What an amazing game TERA was. Shame they ran it to the ground with microtransactions and lack of content.

Who gives a fuck?

Poland is the exception though

its the fucking burgers who have this problem dont drag europe into this

because racist poo in loos won't let them

people here complaining about the look of the females in the game while Bioware still has to learn yet after 8 years how to animate a human without making it look like a wooden plank

are you guys forgetting the beautiful space women in Star Citizen? western devs can do a lot of beautiful things

Poland is not Western.

>unrealistic
Literally not even criticism.

western creators are more into realisme and reality is ugly as shit

this nigga knows. mah nigga

Pure autism.

We aren't western.

Unironically find her attractive, love girls with short hair. Face is a bit manly but still qt

speaking of realism, GitS whitewashing is also accurate
if asians wanted a new body, they would choose Scarjo's one, not some chinky ugly one
so it's justified

besides the devs, american nerd/gamer women hate to see beautiful women in games, dont they.

seeing that pic, i dunno why but suddenly remembered the facebook image that american women shitting on that kazakh volleyball girl. they would hate even a virtual beautiful girl, if they are delusional nerds even more.

Scarjos body doesnt look good anymore

compared to what

yes ok

if you said so

see

>Poland is not Western.

they're central european, like the germans

>germans
>central europeans
you mean to say like the hungarians and czech
sameish but different. very different

Western = white people

really now

They're not allowed to, the feminists will get jealous and complain.

Not really.

Well Poland is neither.

>inb4 perfidious pepik

neither are we.

>western = white

not any more

You are part of the western civilization.

We're only western when it benefits West.

Most of the time we're eastern for you.

>polish developers who get paid with vodka and kielbasa make better stuff than western companies who are literally swimming in money

Ciri is best girl

The Multiplayer is fun

Really? I watched a multiplayer gameplay footage and it looked boring compared to me3

someBODY

It's the exact same with some special missions that tie into the single player

aragorn is hot asf

Apparently they've got pretty high standards. Some of my frinds from IT sector told me that it's pretty hard to get job there.
Also allegedly developement of Witcher 2 was hell. Not sure for other games.

But the generic enemy designs tho.

Is that Patton Oswalt?

It's just the angle, lighting and the face she's making.
I can tell she's beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=StPjtfj-38s&t=744s

Feminism

There's a good variety. They have 3 factions Agian with about 5 different enemy types among them. Some of them are support while some try to flank you, also the bosses are hard as Fuck and can sync kill like in ME3.

>k*reans in charge of telling us what's beautiful
your whole country undergoes procedures to look as less asian as possible.

western videogames are not for horny weebs to jack off. they're meant to be played.

naturally slanty eyes don't necessarily represent the whole asian / korean population.

You do realize people have been applying makeup since antiquity, right? Also, even without "modern chemistry" it's a world with magic in it. No reason sorceresses that wanted to look good couldn't come up with some nice makeup.

Mate, that looks like kohl. Kohl was old when the pharaohs were new.

a pig