*removes this album from the band's discography*

*removes this album from the band's discography*

its a good album tho

Not as good as the rest of their albums tho

>removing the best album

>Removing any albums from their discography

This is the only album i've tried in their discog, & i like it. Why would you do this to me

but the real question is why havent you listened to the other albums yet? they are just as good,

Pleb filter

I'm not sure honestly. I think I have The Queen is Dead & s/t on my computer somewhere, which do you think I should try first (in your humble imo)?

this is unironically my favorite Smiths album. Not sure why it gets so much flack. It's infinitely better than Strangeways

Because of
>What She Said
>Barbarism Begins at Home
>Meat Is Murder

>having their discography
lel. plens these days

pretty much this, altho i prefer s/t over meat is murder. meat is murder is still an 8/10 imo

you'll probably like queen better, the s/t is a bit iffy in terms of production and songwriting, even if some of their best tracks are on there. both good albums, but TQID towers above it

Queen Is Dead

barbarism begins at home is a banger what are you on about bud

more like barbarism began at my ass it's terrible

Didn't they do some song call Hippy Chickes? can't find it in their discography.

Rushlome Ruffians is the best Smiths song ever. Meat is Murder is a god-tier album. Snobby hipsters just like to pretend they're "too smart" for it, but those same people are the biggest plebs ever

Lol what the hell is there to be smart over the album? Are people reading into the album's title too much?

Strangeways is their best album though

more like their most boring album. Take out "Stop Me.." and it's a slog to get through that album. It's a horrible swan song for an otherwise classic band

>Rush and a Push
>Girlfriend in a Coma
>Paint a Vulgar Picture
>I Won't Share You
>slog
>

If he calls Paint a Vulgar Picture or I Won't Share You a slog then you know he's a troll

Those are my favorite songs from the album.

fucking lmao. Girlfriend in a Coma is the only decent song on that list, and that's because it's short and sweet.

>It's infinitely better than Strangeways
A RUSSSSSSSSH AND A PUSH AND THE LAND THAT STAND ON IS OURS IT HAS BEEN BEFORE AND IT WILL BE AGAAIN

fuck you.

>takes an L

your handle is basically a letter away from a dead friend of mine

also listen to hatful of hollow

>*removes the title track*
>*puts How Soon is Now? at the end instead*
There, I just made the best Smiths album

I was considering posting this instead but it would have been too obvious of a change to make.

Shitaste.

Is Meat Is Murder the only british album where the USA version is better?

No, the S/T is as well