The first seasons were great.
The more recent ones are getting old.

No good!

It is pretty good first 3 seasons are best

They really started to mine Frisky Dingo for jokes last season
Boosh and or kakow
Slide show

Pretty funny when drunk.

This is accurate. It loses steam at season 4. Fucking hilarious when it first came out though.

Haven't bothered with s7

I think it hit its high point with Archer Vice and then it's all down hill from there.

First 3 seasons are good. Then it goes to crap.

I re-watched it recently and it confirmed my opinion - first 2 seasons are great, then there's a noticeable dip in quality once Archer returns from the island.

Getting Cyril into the field and giving bigger roles to Cheryl and Pam is what fucked up the show, last couple of season are not great, but middle seasons are actually worse, it's nothing but a retreat of jokes from the first 2 seasons.

Pam just fucking SUCKS, she was at least fun when everyone shit on her, but since she basically became an agent she's just insufferable. And that season where she's high on coke all the time and does nothing but LE RANDOM SHIT and gets no repercussions from it is fucking terrible.

You're forgetting the reprucusion of cocaine addiction

still reusing the same jokes from Sealab

I have no idea how people still watch such a predictable show

Their callbacks to earlier jokes started to rely on pandering as opposed to being genuinely funny.

Danger zone, lana, phrasing, etc all got old super fast. Sheryl's country music career went fucking nowhere and the first episode that season spoiled the entire season.

This shit. I binged season 1 on Netflix and thought the show was amazing. Then started watching season 2 and it just got repetitive. Every fucking episode was

Archer- LANA!
Lana-WHAT!
>Pam- me so fatty and dumb hehe
>Cheryl- Uhhhh am I retarded?
>glasses- DAMN IT ARCHER!
>scientist- No! I'm not doing something stupid
>faggot guy- My legs!
>mom- screaming for no reason

It just got boring to the point you could tell what 50% of the jokes were going to be for the next episode every time

Great show, very consistently a 8/10

I didnt even finish the latest season, stopped at literally the last episode.

was so bored I still have no interest in going back and finishing it.

Like so many shows before it they succumbed to the meaningless reddit praise which explains the drop in quality

pam on coke season was better than the entire latest season with the fucking figgis agency

figgis agency is without a doubt the worst season

It's alright, but I thought Frisky Dingo was funnier.

pretty much this

Repetitive and unfunny. I wanted to like it but it's almost as lowest common denominator as big bang theory.

I don't like loud humour.

HOLY FUCK ITS HIM

My two thoughts while looking at this:

1. Is that a healed bellybutton piercing or does she have the tiniest bellybutton on the planet

2. Is she posing as the scarecrow or is it just a coincidence

They came up with a load of really creative and effective ideas, and then just did the same thing over and over again.

Far more funny. Sealab 2021 is also much better. S1 and 2 were definitely up there though.

there's always that one guy who thinks season 5 was not the worst for some reason

Cocaine pam and country music cheryl make every episode literally unwatchable

Season 7 wasn't even that bad

S4 was the best, but none of the first six were *bad*. Archer Vice is underrated because Archercucks didn't like having the show's focus change, and Pam got old quick, but she and Cherlene were hot af 2bh.

This past season was shit awful. Nobody believes that Archer's actually dead, so it's just a matter of how quickly and how stupidly they resolve it. I hope they figure it out immediately in the first episode of S8 and then start life either in a resurrected ODIN or a ISIS-like agency. Because they need to be in a spy agency.

>mfw they freelance for the CIA again and work with Deputy Director Avery Bullock and CIA.

season 4 is okay but otherwise I disagree

I mean you literally just said "people hate season 5 because it wasn't about a spy agency" and then said "they need to go back to being a spy agency"

When season seven's detective agency acts exactly like a spy agency

Also I don't think the issue of Archer's "death" matters to the quality of season 7 at all, as the plot developments at the start and end of seasons are usually resolved pretty fast. What implications it has for season 8 I think should relate to that season's quality if anything.

so I would definitely put 5 and 6 just below 7

Been rewatching a lot of Archer recently

Couldn't force myself to finish an episode. Shitty humor and an eyesore animation of rigid robotic cartoon movements. Thinks too highly of itself and thinks it's witty

Suffers from the same issues every adult cartoon comedy does: repetetiveness and thinking a popculture reference is actually a joke in and of itself.

Loved the most recent milf though