How badly are we getting blown out next week? I honestly prefer a 3+ - 0 than another dos a cero

How badly are we getting blown out next week? I honestly prefer a 3+ - 0 than another dos a cero.

Don't think anyone here cares tbqh

Vela > US

If Altishit is starting over Green and Bradlel isnt subbed off by half time then Memexico will more than likely win their first game at Colombus.

no pulisic
easy peasy

first for self hating chic/a/no

lol xdxdxdxdxd well memed friend! ur memes is so funny lol lmao xdxdxxdxdxdxddxxdxdxd
spellin names wrung is sa funny lmao xdxxdxdxdxxd

Pulishit is garbage though

I don't know, prepare for a meme game. Both defenses suck dick so it wont be 2 - 0 it will be 4 - 5 or some shit like that.

>Both defenses suck dick

Brooks and Cameron are unironically better than any Memexican defender.

Hopefully you win so the soccer meme in America dies a painful death.

Back to your containment general. Dozy was never good and Bradley is awful in big games and has been subpar ever since he left Roma

Why are you so triggered Cletus? Dont you have some little league boreball trophy to celebrate or something? Idk who won the baseball cup a few days ago.

el cuckeado seƱores

This is literally (You). Ship yourself off to Romania or off yourself please.

Do Mexicans really see us as their rivals?

concacaf rivals , yes

It's the other way around. Mexicans would typically see a South American team as a rival over the US.

No one cares about US soccer, but because political issues get in the heads of fans, there is bound to be some kind of rivalry between the US and Mexico.

You have no idea what the hell you're talking about

I hope Klinshit can actually beat us so we can get rid of Cancersorio

I know one of these

Fuck the whole city of Portland. It needs to be burned to the ground and put out of its misery

Marcelo Bielsa when?

Columbus already rocked last night

Hey man, I like soccer and football. I couldn't give two shits about european leagues, I follow MLS, NFL and NBA.

Baseball is boring as shit though. There's a couple plays per game worth watching, but you never know when they'll happen, and the rest of the game takes so long.

>Mexico gets BTFO 10-0